gone away by cold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§pearhead
anyone know what cd i can get it off of? its not on any of their own cd's. confused

PrefectRonnykin
download it aff razza or summit

wicker_man
There is indeed no Cold album that includes the song Gone Away the only official release for it is on the WWE Tough Enough 2 album.

loserib
yep wickerman is right hey cold will be touring with sevendust in june i will post dates as soon as i get them

incuhead1024
actually, it's on year of the spider. it's a hidden track but i don't remember for sure when it plays. it's waaaaay after kill the music industry. gone away is such a good song

incuhead1024
i've seen cold and sevendust before on the same tour, and i'm so glad they're touring together this summer. i'll be there for sure!! i've got the best pics of scooter in cold too, they're awesome smile hey loserib you should let us know of anything for that tour! smile

loserib
dont worry i will post the dates and whos opening and what not man i hope this tour hits up norcal the last three times ive tried to see cold the have canclled

§pearhead
Yeah, its 16 minutes in and its a huuuuuuuuuge pain in the ass to skip there all the time.

incuhead1024
haha i know, i figured it was 16 somethin. it's better just to burn it on a cd. 2 years ago i saw them at xfest along with last year, and 2 years ago the guitarist had technical difficulties and got pissed and they all walked off stage and didnt say a thing, so that year really sucked. they made up for it last year! didn't hear gone away though sad hopefully they'll be at xfest again this year.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.