Alfonso revealed :Hogwarts graveyard!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

megajoint
Read{:
The amazing thing with JK as a collaborator is she doesn't stop you doing anything. The way she approaches it has nothing to do with 'I like' or 'I dislike' it's 'this makes sense' or 'it doesn't make sense in this universe.'

I give you an example: There's a scene where Malfoy wants to see Buckbeak being executed. It's where Hermione punches him. And there's a sundial. We thought we need something there. I said 'Let's put a graveyard there'.

Afonso at the world premiere

She says: 'No, you can't have a graveyard there'. And I'm like, 'Why?' She says: 'Oh because the graveyard is near this other wing of the castle and it's going to play an important part in number six because such and such and such.'

So then you say 'What about a sundial?' She says: 'That makes perfect sense because when the castle was built it was on an ancient Celtic site.' Bap bap bap!

You have to be humble and respect it! She has full control of that universe and you don't want to contradict that.

Lizo: So wow, there's a graveyard at Hogwarts that plays a crucial part in book six!

Alfonso: Six or seven. She said 'later on' - I don't have the specifics.

full article
http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/tv_film/newsid_3758000/3758101.stm

WOWWWWWWWWWWW YAYYYYYY GRAVEYARD!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Tassie
OMG, Who was buried there??
The bodies of the hogwarts ghosts, maybe.... like nearly headless Nick, and all of them... or maybe the Founders... wow, I dont know... so many dead people we know in the books...

celestial_moon
dude! excellent findings megajoint!

Joy2dWorld
Harry's parents are buried there-- James & Lily Potter.

I've heard of this one before, there have been earlier hints about it in many theory discussions. This just seems like a "near" confirmation of the theory.

Black Onyx
never thought id see the day

*dances up and down* Mrs. Rowling is morbid

happy we get sum dead bodys rock

CherryWings
major kudos ur way megajoint.. v v nice stick out tongue

Lady_Eowyn3
What theory does this graveyard confirm?

shanie623
yeh. read this a couple of days ago. not surprising, really.

IBTonks
um, hate to burst the bubble and all, but think about it, she said "later on" and since we're only on film 3, there are still 4&5 to go, in which the 4th contains a very crucial scene in a graveyard! that scene is "later" than the 3rd film. You could say the films are completely seperate from the books, at least, thats the way you have to look at it when the producers and directors are talking about these things. They have nothing to do with eachother as far as the production's concerned

celestial_moon
1) the graveyard in the 4th book is in a different place.
2) she's talking about another graveyard that is at hogwarts.

Joy2dWorld
Its a confirmation of the theories about what JKR said-- that Harry will find his parents' grave in book 6.

firebolt14
wow that sounds reely kool, but y did nt dumbledore tel him earlier were his parents graves are?

Joy2dWorld
well, he never asked stick out tongue

Dumbledore doesnt tell him a lot of things, he's always holding back info from Harry... he reveals only when he feels Harry is ready for it.

IBTonks
oopsie embarrasment my bad!! soz!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

celestial_moon
soky...i was kinda confused there. lol. anyways, then harry would b reaaaaaaly mad at DD 4 that.

raven guardia
oh, my goodness having a grave yard at hogwarts.....holy sh!t......I can only imagine the sh!t thats gonna happen, oh boy this can not be good! I mean imagine who is buried there and why?.....

Lianslo
wow, thats a really interesting find! Makes me even more excited for the text book! smile

Lianslo
^lol...next book^

megajoint
*chop my nails* I just can't wait for book 6 and to know that we will "see" a graveyard... I love graveyards -ghost ,tombs,vempiers skeletons and more
the books get darker from now on....I'm happy!

airangel
BUMPING! GREAT FINDING! big grin

angelsflame265
the house fonders are most likely buried there

ElectricBugaloo
Perhaps Lily and James, Harry finding their graves would make sense with teh finding that Harry will find out a little more about his parents in this book.

pretty angel
to be honest i dont THINK there is a graveyard i mean harry would of seen the graveyard by now since he has been there for 5 years unless it is hidden like in the forbiddin forest since students arent alloud in there but it would be cool if there was a graveyard

weegie
I saw him say about this in an interview, ages ago. Like before the poa movie was out.

ArrghPirateGirl
hmmmmm

the_urgin
but Harry might have seen the graveyard but just never thought about it. or the graveyard's relly old and nobody recognized it for a graveyard.

Darth Sauron
I say the halfblood prince is buried there wink

zombieman
Yeah, Ive heard this before. Perhaps Godric Griffindor's tomb is there anf Harry has to retrieve an important item from it? Perhaps an item that will help him defeat Voldemort?

ladygrim
wats rong with being morbid ...

Scar
eek! WHAT A BUMP!!! I DIDN'T KNOW A BIT OF THIS!!!

ladygrim
... and old headmasters of hogwarts

ArrghPirateGirl
This is very interesting....I can c hermoie's reaction from a mile away "Imagine how much we could learn from this placeeek!"

el-pirate
still don't get why nobody ever saw that gravejard, when he has been on the school for 5 years... kinda weird!

angelsflame265
well hogwarts is exactly small

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah..It big.......U neva know it could be like some of the room in the castle.can only b seen at sertain times or if u do sumthin big grin

ladygrim
mst defntly are people blind

ArrghPirateGirl
......Yes some people r big grin

ladygrim
lol...

ArrghPirateGirl
Its tru though blink laughing

ladygrim
yup it is

ArrghPirateGirl
So lets think *thinks*....In the grounds is a hidden hoggy warts grave yard full .... maybe thats were all da ghostys hang out during summer blink

ladygrim
say hp parents were buried there was the funeral there and did the muggle family of lily go... hmm and couldnt they come bak as ghosts of hogwarts if they are buried there

ArrghPirateGirl
Mayb big grin

ladygrim
it'd be rather cool tho if they were then they could talk to harry ... altho that mite be a lil cheesy

General_Kaiden
Maybe it's Voldemorts body.

No seriously, think about it. THey say that Voldemort looks a sick and twisted incarnation, "Barely recognisable " So, maybe if finding his original body is some way to defeating him.

It makes sense. Burieng the body in a graveyard, so as not to arouse suspicion. I mean who would look for a hidden body in a grave yard.
And burying it so close to where the only man he fears resides.

It's perfect, it's fullproof.

ladygrim
omg that is so kewl ... never thought of it like that tho ...

General_Kaiden
I know, thats like. the coolest Idea I'ver ever had. lol.

ladygrim
lol.... i am still yet to have my coolest idea

General_Kaiden
Don't worry. I'm sure you'll have the best idea of all of us.

ladygrim
lol i bet

General_Kaiden
I do. Having a really good idea is not so different as having a really stupid idea.

ladygrim
rather true ...

General_Kaiden
Well. Don't worry yourself. I'm sure you'll be able to come up with something.

*looks around for the waiter*

In the mean time I'll busy myself with a Malibu on the rocks.

orient_celts
He also added those shrunken heads...a foreshadowing for OotP?

Originally posted by megajoint
Read{:
The amazing thing with JK as a collaborator is she doesn't stop you doing anything. The way she approaches it has nothing to do with 'I like' or 'I dislike' it's 'this makes sense' or 'it doesn't make sense in this universe.'

<snip>

General_Kaiden
what's this about snipping?

ladygrim
sad dunno

General_Kaiden
I see. So how are you then?

ladygrim
good

General_Kaiden
wow... that sounded... very... convincing.

ladygrim
i know

General_Kaiden
you live in USA then?

ladygrim
nope the uk

General_Kaiden
ooh, what part?

ladygrim
kinda the middle.. but slighty more north

General_Kaiden
coolios. I used to know a girl from Cheshire.

What town you from?

ladygrim
somewhere called Leek ... IN staffordshire which is near cheshire...

General_Kaiden
Yeah, I knew Cheshire was near the centre-north of England.

So, do you still do high school? or do you work?

ladygrim
i kinda go to school still

General_Kaiden
which year?

ladygrim
sixth form...

General_Kaiden
cool. I live in Australia. I've finished high school. But I'm doing technical college. I'm learning to be a Librarian, lol.

ladygrim
lol...smile

ArrghPirateGirl
Im an Aussie 2...but still in skool

angelsflame265
I know a girl from england, she lives in shefield i think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.