Tribute To... N.Tonks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash Overload
Adrienne Is just the best person out there! She is soo funny and never runs out of things to say! Everybody like her soo much, She even has her own religion! So why Wait!? Vote for Adrienne for president in 2084!

Adrienne is a genious! Love her! I command you!

stick out tongue

PrefectRonnykin
n/tonks cool girl nice *bow*

Crash Overload
No, the member you silly you...

Dogbert
YAY, N. Tonks is cool cool Happy Dance

N.Tonks
Yay! My own thread! Thanks Crash big grin

Crash Overload
Don't mention it, my pleasure.

After all, what can a faternal twin that was sepperated at birth and frozen for 2 years do for his "sister"?

Fallen Jedi
N. Tonks... big grin

NyC-gUrL
NTONKS FOR PRESIDENT rock rock rock

you go kick bush's ass girl Happy Dance

Dregh
N.Tonks , The fightclub metamorphparagaragus , She rocks!!

Tired Hiker
N. Tonks is the tonkiest!!

shaber
Wotcher!

Dregh
My lurker wants to say sumthing

Tired Hiker
Dregh, did you like Master and Commander?

DeNiro
hahaha the luker

N Tonks rock

Dregh
Ya , it rocked. big grin cool

You've seen it?

DeNiro
laughing out loud I still think the luker is funny as hell

Dregh
Ya , I made it 4 tonks big grin

DeNiro
laughing out loud it was just like out of no where ur like the luker want to say something laughing out loud

LeAtHerRFace
N.Tonks... You Rule!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I totally loved it. It blew me away. I think it should win best picture. That scene where they sent that kid out on the dummy raft was so awesome. I can't wait to see it my third time.

Dregh
The scene when Hollom commit suicide was awesome , also the one where the french appeared to be dead and they suddenly stood up.

DeNiro
TH Do u like super troopers

Dregh
Corran is the guy from super troopers

Dregh
You said that I think

Tired Hiker
Yes!!! I'm so glad you saw it and liked it because I truly think that movie doesn't get enough props from people around here. Most don't even want to see it. I admit, I put off seeing it for a while because I had my expectations, but I ended up loving every minute of it.

And "The Doctor" on the Acheron!! That clever bastard!!! wink

Tired Hiker
I didn't like it when I first saw it, but I saw it again recently and I thought it was really funny. One of my best friends swears by that movie that it is one of the funniest ever made.

Dregh
Yeah , I totally loved that movie , Or the scene that the kid get's his arm cut!!!big grin

Tired Hiker
Yeah yeah, and the doctor was like, "you are the bravest man I ever met" I got tears of joy when he said that.

Dregh
heh. Or the first part , when the ghost ship destroys the Acheron.

Dregh
The war with the Syren is the best part.

God, that movie rocked

Crash Overload
You Know what else rocks? maybe even more? ADRIENNE! big grin

Dregh
Very true

muggleworld

Dregh
Like you

Crash Overload
You know that Newbies are more pron to get kicked out? And By The Way, I reported you. just so you know.

Don't make fun of me, or my friends.

N.Tonks
^ what he said big grin

Dregh
My luker will say it all

muggleworld
hey, guys, i am sry! i had two windows on this forum. and i posted on the wrong window! plz, chill out, Dregh, and stop calling me names!

muggleworld
i was making fun of NO ONE! chill out people, i come in peace!

Crash Overload
Nice try buster, but "A Tribute, This Is So Gay" Speaks for its self. jeez, I'm not THAT dumb.

muggleworld
dude, i was serious! i was on the harry potter board, and somebody started a thread for Sirius Black's Tribute, if you read the fifth books, you would know what i mean. besides, this is about you guys fav game, rite? i apologize didnt i? i didnt know where i was posting!

Crash Overload
H!A! LOL! HA HA! Nice try buster, but when you click on a persons name, And click on "find last post" You see a number of posts they already Made. YOU NEVER POSTED in any Sirus Black Threads at the time, for a LONG time.. The Only HP thread was Cho Chang. Way to lie nooby.

muggleworld
well, duh! i never post anything on the sirius black thread, cuz i posted on here, the wrong thread! dude, why cant you accept my apology? what do you want me to do? bow down to you and your friends?

Crash Overload
I don't accept your apologie because what you did was purposfully. THATS why.

And you are just lieing to cover up your other lies...

So far what you ahve is

"had 2 wondows open, one to sirrus black tribute one to here, I posted in the wonrg one, then it ends up that the sirrus black window was ALSO in the wrong thread"

Suspition anyone?

muggleworld
embarrasment

muggleworld
embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.