What ONE movie do you wanna see the MOST?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
It can only be one. I wanna see Spider-Man 2 the most.

johnnys#1
All the movies with Gillian Anderson(red head off x files) if u no any...pm me

Stormy Day
Spider-Man 2 for sure!

Myth
I'm not really excited for any of the movies coming out so I guess... Aliens Vs Predator.

Kes
yes I've PMed you some info mate.

Aku
King Arthur

xmen fan
any movie with orlando bloom!

Pred@tor
I wanna see Freddy vs Jason 1865

Myth
WTF?

Pred@tor
Cool

Pred@tor
Me

Pred@tor
I am the Predator

Myth
What is Freddy vs Jason 1865?

Pred@tor
I rule

Pred@tor
Man I was joking. I'm was just just just having a beer and I started typing OK

Pred@tor
OK my beer is finished now.

Myth
You must be getting drunk. You are really starting to go random spam on us.

Pred@tor
I apoligize

Pred@tor
suck my rocket

Pred@tor
WTF

Pred@tor
Yeah uh uhuhuh

Myth
You really should stop spamming. Its getting irritating.

Pred@tor
Cool

Pred@tor
Sorru dude. You guys wanna hear bout the guy next door?

Pred@tor
I'm gonna tell yaz anyway - Ya see, we were all alone and it was dark hey,

Pred@tor
and we went to the park hey

Pred@tor
And then we rolled a little in the dirt hey

Pred@tor
And then uh...

Myth
Read my damn PM!

Pred@tor
uh..

Pred@tor
Whats a PM

Myth
Private message. You seriously need to stop spamming.

Pred@tor
I wanna see something new and exciting... what about something made from a pc game... like the undefiable action of doom, with the speed of quake, the mystery of identity and the gore of freddy vs jason. That would be the perfect movie, and would probably be called 'a day in the life of Predator'

scott hiwersh
Trying to get this one back on topic!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see The Village, I am so curious now, after all of the talk, and new filming, etc. I really think this will be Shyamalan's best... I hope it is.

Myth
I forgot about that one. I'm more excited for AVP but I expect The Village to be better.

xmen fan
Troy

xmen fan
ohhhh yea!orli in a toga!

Myth
Why do people go to movies because somebody in it is hot? I find that to be the dumbest reason to go to a movie.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I kind of agree with Myth. And Pred@tor posting spam is against the rules, please stop. I so wanna see Spider-Man 2, Doc. Ock looks so cool.

Myth
I PMed her and had her stop. She posted like 120 times in one day because she responded to her own posts every minute since "nobody else was." I was this close (holds fingers a mm a part) from reporting her but I finally convinced her to stop.

starshine
I can't wait for Spiderman2

Why does almost every girl like Orlando Bloom?? confused
I don't like him at all.

Myth
YAY! Good for you starshine. Don't give in.

scott hiwersh
Yeah, and I think it is the most underrated right now, it will open big, and I think most people will be blown away, there are so many rumors right now, no one knows what to expect

eleveninches
Star Wars Episode 3

Red Superfly
Spiderman 2 I'd say.

botankus
I want to see Alien vs. Pred@tor, as in Pred@tor the KMC member.

Mr Parker
Same here.cant wait to see the gorgeous Keira Knightley on screen again. smile

mardook
I bet I can guess what the big secret behind what's haunting the people in The Village.

Ssh!

It's just M. Night Shayamalan wearing a Lamp Shade over his head going woooo oooo ooo! big grin

Stormy Day
The Village I love M. Night !Everyone of his movies are classic!

Myth
Somebody came on here once and said what they heard was the "creatures". The bastard didn't use spoilers or anything mad . It really made since too so it wouldn't surprise me if he was right.

He heard that the movie actually takes place during modern times but takes place in a community that lives apart from the modern world (like the Amish). Then modern day humans start coming into their area and these people are terrified of them. It would be cool if that is right but I'll be mad at the same time because of being told.

mardook
He heard that the movie actually takes place during modern times but takes place in a community that lives apart from the modern world (like the Amish). Then modern day humans start coming into their area and these people are terrified of them. It would be cool if that is right but I'll be mad at the same time because of being told.

Hmm... given M. Night's track record for having that weird twist at the end formula, I wouldn't be surprised. Infact, I'll bet its true. I'll forfeit 3 smilies! big grin smile :O

scott hiwersh
I bet it is not true. I feel like this is waaaaay too widespread to be true. He wouldn't let the secret out that easily. Plus, they were still filming like 2 weeks ago, and that spoiler has been out for like 3 months. It just doesn't jive, but who knows...

VallejoKid707
I wanna see Spider-Man 2 yes

Vengeance
i wanna see the hobbit that will be sweet, cant wait to see how they make smaug look.

Stormy Day
ABout the village spoiler-It says on the trailers that the "Aliens"are attracted to red.How do you explain that confused

Myth
It probably suggest several possibilities to that you think that. Kind of like how in Identity it keeps showing that they are on Indian Burial grounds to throw you off.

Stormy Day
It still dosnt explain it confused

Myth
Explain what?

Myth
Also, I just watched the trailer and it never says "aliens". It says creatures, but that could be how they view modern day humans.

Cinemaddiction
"The Village" will be a great movie for people who like spooky trees and completely whispered dialogue.

BackFire
well....I like spooky trees.

Stormy Day
smile

That why I put aliens in quotations.So why are the "creatures"attracted to red? confused

Myth
Not sure. We'll see I guess.

Stormy Day
I geuss do you think theyll come out with the movie book before it opens?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.