Stuck On You

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<<Solo>>
Stuck on You was much more funny then Dumb and Dumber. I thought it was great. It had it's funny moments but when it did they had serious class. I'd give this an 4/5.I'm not a huge Farrlley Bros, Fan either.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005JMG8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Machete_guy
never heard of it What the f**k?

theez1
I like the Farrlley Bros movies, but this one might be there worst.

Evil Dead
I give it 1.5/5 ................the only saving grace was Greg Kinnear............the man can act. He sure has come a long way since Talk Soup.

MythBlazer
Stuck on You was a dissapointing movie and shouldn;t be compared to Dumb and Dumber

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
5/10 from what i saw of it, I didnt watch it all the way through, it looked REALLY good in the previews and it wasnt a bad movie. The first part of the movie was really hilarious

sonofasaiyan
This movie sucked. Me and my boys went to see on December 18th and were drunk...and it still was not funny.no

ilvorlandobloom
this was the most stupid movie i've ever seen. if u havent seen it, dont waste your time watching it!

SlipknoT
It was an ok movie. Not as good as Dumb and Dumber, but still ok. I'd give it a 2.5/5

Dark princess

SlipknoT
thats way to high

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.