Favourite/most talented Anime voice actor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I think Veronica Taylor (Ash from Pokemon) how she makes her voice sound so much like a boys is amazing. It's the same with a lot of them from DragonBall Z, such as the woman who does Kid Gohan.

BlackHatDefect
Yeh,i like nothing Cartton Netwokwise,cept Richard Cox is good.My fave is Midorikawa Hikaru..lol hes pretty popular in japan but i can bet 95%of you people don't even know ONE of his rolls.A cookie to whoever gets one first without looking it up!

Matrix_Neo
Eddie Murphy as Donkey in Shrek and Shrek 2

Matrix_Neo
YOU MEAN THE PERSON WHO DOES ASHES VOICE IS A GIRL!!! NO I DONT BEILEVE IT!!

Sexay1
Richard Cox

tns
cox

fungrl515
Richard Ian Cox

though, I'm a major Kirby Morrow stalker/lover.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Yes Matrix Neo, the voice of Ash is a girl. Also I mean't Anime voice actors only.

Pred@tor
Holy shit! Ash is a girl?

BlackHatDefect
yeh,Satoshi is done by the voice of a girl..welll in america,in japan hes all man...

SpikeSpiegel
Why is that so hard to believe? The person who does Bart Simpson's voice (umongst many others) is a woman.

crazy_c
Well children's voices are generally done by women. It's not that strange.

Reborn Again
Richard Ian Cox voice acted the second half of Ranma 1/2 as Ranma Saotome ... and does that other crazy anime from the same creator on TV now. Anyway. Ian Corlett as Goku in DBZ/Sean Samell (sp)... And whoever does Brock's voice on Pokemon and Kiba on Yu-gi-oh. Those are the most rememberable for me.

Freddy_vs_Jason
The person that does the voice of Kid Gohan and Kid Goku's is also a woman, they're very talented indeed.

fungrl515
I think you mean Eric Stuart. I practically worshipped him a few years ago, when I went thorugh teh Slayers phase.

Freddy_vs_Jason
That sounds like a guy, I'm pretty sure it's a woman.

Pred@tor
Cool now I learned something too.

Freddy_vs_Jason
big grin

fungrl515
no, i was talking about the Brock guy

badkittykitty
definatly!

big gay kirk
I don't know her name, but the lady who does Mima in Perfect Blue... both the japanese one and the English...

jE¬KiLL¬HYDe

Lord Shadow Z
Sean Schemmel is a cool voice actor(Goku and random guy from Blue Gender)

badsymbiote
Pokemon's Eric Stuart, Rachel Lillis and Veronica Taylor are all fantastic voice actors with great range and versatility. Of course, Stuart is also well-know for his numerous and various other animated voices, and also directs for Yugi-oh! and also worked on the new Pokemon movie, Jurachi. He's also the front man of his own band. Busy fellow!

WhiteFox87
I like Sesshoumaru's voice, David Kaye. And Crispin Freeman! I LUV Crispin Freeman's voice!! His voice is soooo HOT!!!!!!

R@ven
Tara Strong is a voice actor for FF games and in almost every cartoon i can think of...along with several animes.

soundtrack
1. crispin freeman (tsume, amon, alacard, etc.)
2. david lucas (spike spiegle, darcia, roger smith, etc.)
3. wendee lee (faye, karasuma, suzuka, etc.)

got more but im really only suppose to put 1.......lol

FEDFAN316
a woman does the voice of Timmy Turner O(Fairly Oddparents)and Dill (baby from Rugrats)and so can i!(laaaaaa)anyway here's my list,
Richard Cox
Kirby Morrow
the dude who does Koga
David Kaye
Yami
Veronica Taylor
Kenshin
Duo
Heero
Catura
all sound so sexy!(the guys) drooliodrooliodroolio

RaventheOnly
^Thats Tara Strong big grin she also does April from teenage mutan ... and Raven

FEDFAN316
you mean Timmy?

BlackHatDefect
MIDORIKAWA HIKARU RULES YOU ALL!!!!!!!

sonofasaiyan
Shrek isn't an Anime, its a ridiculous, mindless, American, CGI film.

FEDFAN316
no it isn't you you you!okay Kay relax,remember your bloodpressure.but it's not mindless!mike myers,eddie murphy,and cameron diaz do a great job!!!!!!!!(pants after rant)
ODNKEY DONKEY DONKEY DONKEY ODNKEY DONKEY ODNKEY DONKEY DONKEY DONKEY DONKEY DONKEY DONKEY DONKEY DONKEY DONKEY!

sonofasaiyan
confusedRemember my blood pressure??? You seem to be the manic one.confused

Jace_Rave
Ahhh! ok i did look it up, but I thought I recognized the name from somewhere. He's Tamahome!

Jace_Rave
My personal favorite is Hilary Haag

FEDFAN316
yeah!!!how'd you guess?!?!?!?!?are you psycic?(sarcasticly)

BlackHatDefect
*blushes*EHHHH...yeh..hehe..he also does Shwarz(Weiss Kreuz)and Mikage(Utena)among my faves,but he does a lot more too.His voice is really original and different..i just LOVE it!

FEDFAN316
you're obsessed.like me with my boys!!!!!!!

BlackHatDefect
YEh,cept I only got 1.I think other guys are hot and all,but (this is my famous quote)I don't care id all other bishis were nuked off the face od the world as long as I have my Tamahome...now THATS what I call loyalty no?

badsymbiote
YES!!!

That's just the way I feel about Eric Stuart. And honorable mentions and props to Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, Chris Latta, God rest his lovely soul.

BlackHatDefect
Anyone but me like Japanese voice actors or am i just special?

BOPRecruit 16
Kirby Morrow - Miroku (inu yasha), Scott Summers (x-evo)
Richard Ian Cox - Inu Yasha, Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver (x-evo)
Scott McNeil - Logan/Wolverine, Kouga
Lex Lang - Sanosuke (Rurouni Kenshin)
Christopher R. Sabat - Piccolo, Vegeta (db/z)
Kevin Conroy - Batman
Mark Hamill - Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.