Conan O'Brian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I debated putting this into TV but I decided it fits fine here.

Anybody who watches Late Night with Conan O'Brian often has seen this skit. Its where Conan takes clips from movies and they edit them for mockery. What were some of the favorites you guys have seen? 2 that come to mind to me is the recent "The Day After Tomorrow" clip where the waves are taking over NY to Beach Boys music laughing and a classic one with POTC where they show Depp going in circles repeatedly when excaping. Any more that you guys can think of that were good?

Myth
laughing I love watching the clips that Conan puts on his show currently. That show was so much worse than I remember.

wuTa
yes these skits are funny as hell....he's got that level where he pulls it and it just goes to a clip....the best one was when walker had his hands tied and he was hanging from a tree and the guy who was watching him ofter him some water and waker kicked him in the face got loose and than took a drink of water it was so damn funny

wuTa
Conan O'Brien is one of the greatest shows ever..this is a lil off topic but just saw one the other day where he said he got a letter from a country he insulted and he didnt know his show aired in that counrty so to find out what counrty he's on in he's gonna inslult every country in alphabetical and he did like A-C and he got a letter from Finland when he didnt even insults the Fs yet

Myth
I don't know which one was my favorite. They are all so random. laughing

chico
Thank the Stars for that lever!!! OMG that cracks me up!!

Myth
I missed todays because I was at the movies. Was it new?

SlipknoT
Conan O'Brian is great. I love the skit if they mated, they take two celebrities and predict what their kid would look like. The best one ever was when they had Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz, the kid looked retarded and then Conan said "Hey it's white trash Matt Damon" I was crying it was so funny.

Myth
The other day there was a mating one that had Diana Ross and other guy and the crowds reaction was more scared of the before picture. Everytime they showed it the crowd gasped.

Pirate_Girly
Conan's the best, he is like one of my fave comedian show hosts haha. I liked the one of him guest starring David Copperfield. That was hilarious. And the one with Elijah Wood.

chico
I also like the skit he does: "In the year 2000".

The one with ben stiller was great!

Myth
New State Quarters and Stamps rule too.

I love the Dominatrix Pooh Friends. laughing Especially the "Golden Showers" one with Pooh being pissed on and he's rubbing it all over himself.

Conan: "What? Its honey."

Myth
LOL! Conan's monologue was great today when he just started wandering around then sat on Max's lap while he continued his monologue.

Myth
YAY! The lever is back! I loved the beartrap one. laughing

wuTa
i keep missin the show coz they keep f#ckin up when its on....it use to be on at 1:30 in detriot now its on at 12:30 i cant get use to the time adjustment

Myth
OMG! Did anybody else see the croc hunter take down Conan and tie him up? laughing

chico
no i missed that sad

Pirate_Girly
My mother and i crack up when he does the "WHAT IN THE WORLD!?!?!" one that one is so freaking hilarious

Rabid_Wolverine
conan o brien is f*cking awsome.

he's got the best jokes.

Pirate_Girly
In total agreement there, i think its funny when his hair bobs up and down.

Mafia Girl
I love Conan. One of the only shows I watch on TV. I do really love the "Walker Texas Ranger lever". Does anyone remember a skit where Conan said something about going to Max's house with their announcer Joel, basically he showed a bunch of pictures and said what happened there. I can't remember what it's called, it was around this time last year the did it. Anyway Conan is great!

Myth
Conan does that skit when there is a big event. He says they "Had a party" for whatever it was whether it was Super Bowl or the Oscars. He then says he has pictures of the party and shares them. One of my favorite sketches. "What in the World" is also usually pretty classic along with the SAT questions.

Rubin Studdards left brain is to: I hope my album goes platnum.
as Rubin Studdards right brain is to: I could swallow a pig if you file off its hooves. laughing

wuTa
man last night show was hilloraus...the "booby" thing with bill clinton was classic laughing

Myth
I was disappointed that Clinton didn't show and they didn't do enough with it to mock him afterwards. At least today they had Clinton on the monitor. I want to say there was something else that he did that was really funny but can't remember what.

Myth
laughing I was just watching the rerun where he shows how small their office space is. That was so frickin funny.

OrliObsessor1
Elijah Wood was a good guest on his show. I havent watched CB lately..stick out tongue

imcool34
this episode is when conan obrien said that for the long time that he has been on television, NBC has not given them bigger office space...and he goes back stage and talks to some of the co-workers...he punces a hole in the ceiling and takes a sledgehammer to the wall.

I CANNOT FIND THIS EPISODE! ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WOULD HELP!! WHAT THE GUEST WAS ETC.....(IM NOT LAZY, I HAVE TRIED LOOKING, I JUST CANT FIND IT) SO THATS WHERE YOU COME IN...MAYBE FOR SOME REASON YOU KNOW THE EPISODE.

PLEASE HELP ME FIN THE EPISODE!!! THANKS FOR YOUR TIIIIME!

el barto
CONAN ROCKS!

SeptemberRain
Will Ferrel shot the Easter Bunny!!

Myth
OMFG! laughing

Did anybody see tonights show? That was so f*cking funny. The 3rd guest was a 50 year old man who has dressed like a pixy in his everyday lifestyle since he was 20. He designs his own outfits and some of them were the most femine outfits I've ever seen. There was even one picture of himself in a costume he called "The Glitter Fairy". When Conan said something about "Fairy constume" the guy quickly corrected him by saying "Glitter Fairy". laughing
Here is Randy Constan's (aka Peter Pan) website so you can at least kind of see what I am talking about. http://www.pixyland.org/

ihavelotsofpoop
Alright there was an episode where Conan had a comedian on. I am trying to find out what the comedian name is. The comedian played a piano while telling his jokes. The couple of jokes I can remember are as follow... "The show amazing race..Is that about white people?" "The word abbreviation is long for what it means" Those are the only jokes I can remember if anyone knows who this comedian name is please post it!!!

chico
Originally posted by ihavelotsofpoop
Alright there was an episode where Conan had a comedian on. I am trying to find out what the comedian name is. The comedian played a piano while telling his jokes. The couple of jokes I can remember are as follow... "The show amazing race..Is that about white people?" "The word abbreviation is long for what it means" Those are the only jokes I can remember if anyone knows who this comedian name is please post it!!!

His name is Zach Galifianakis and he is one funny dude.

Konjammenson
haha. today Conan mentioned how much people love the Walker lever and so he was going to bring it back for a little. Did anyone else see it? It had the clip where that guy smacks the little girl. There was one where some guy shoots at Walker like 6 times but never hits him, then walker shoots down a crap load of logs that are above the guy. There was also one where walker reaches otu the window of a car and punches some guy dressed like an angel.

DanZeke25
Conan O brian is great! The Walker Texeas Ranger Lever is so funny!

SlipknoT
The Best one ever was when like a 5 year old Haily Joel Osmond Said "Walker said i have AIDS" laughing

MAVSFAN
I do not know if Conan would make a good Oscar host.

I like the Frankenstein character.

Actors he's never had on his show:

Will Smith
Tom Cruise (the real Tom Cruise anyways)
Oprah
Denzel Washington
Al Pacino (although Conan did mention that Pacino acknowledged him backstage at the last Emmy Awards)
Robert Dinero

He recently had John Travolta and Bruce Willis on for the first time. Conan and Bruce Willis took a bath together and delivered babies together. They will return for his show.

SlipknoT
Delivered Babies? laughing out loud

Wolf Dog
Wow, Conan is my idol. Words can't explain how much I connect to his sense of humor. I'm a huge Conan nerd. You can download some of the episodes you've missed here using bit torrent here.
http://www.makavelli2003.com/Forum/viewforum.php?f=9

Anyone watch the Birdwatching episode a couple months ago? Funniest thing ever. I can reseed the episode if you'd like, I think every Conan fan should watch it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.