eamon or frankee who gets your vote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

super daz 5000
eamon or frankee

chimpmunkz
frankee ruins the song

burlyman
neither they both suck

KMC
The whole thing is bollocks and an excuse to make money. Whoever bought their records and made it #1 and #2 deserves to be hunted down.

Kate xx

amity75
Kill them both.

tns
there both bad

HockeyHorror
my vote- MF DOOM

Sarah15
they both suck i think

ElectricBugaloo
i have no idea what's going on

HockeyHorror
ill tell u whats going on

MF DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/dre900/e918/e91879wbhar.jpg

ElectricBugaloo
hockey horror...don't go to the dark side...

...don't act like a MTV fan obsessing about his/her favorite band/artist

HockeyHorror
sorry sad just promotin MF DOOM

FREE RAS KASS!!!

laughing out loud;http://www.uptowntechnology.com/roccityentertainment/chino.jpg

El_Barto
no expression

HockeyHorror
stfu big grin

no expression

lauramai
I prefer Eamon. He's well fit. I bought tickets to go and see him live in London but can't go. If anyone else is interested check out the link below. I think you'll find the price reasonable.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2253647161

moonwalker741
they both sound like lil girls

m!$hA
laughing nah id have to go for you sweety!

FRO§T
Frankee sounds more like a man, then eamon does, that little b1tch man eamon i hate him he sounds like a chick, he must die

m!$hA
yes

(still h8 em both tho!)

tabby999
while i think they're both shit, i think eamon is the lesser of the two evils simply because he actually had a origional tune and lyrics (whether he wrote them is irrelivant) whereas that frankee tart just used his music and changed the lyrics a bit, he should sue her for stealing his music

m!$hA
they obviously planned the whole thing!

ClaraG
their just a pair of one hit wonders

SeptemberRain
who are they?

SummerSunshine
uhh none..

ClaraG
yeah, totally! like some ex girlfriend was really gonna show up out of the blue and get a record contract just like that. sure....

Chelsea23
i don't like either one of them...are they that bored to write songs about each other like that? i mean, come on!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.