The Story of Bill ...Anime prequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yassin
Quentin is intend to make a prequel of the Kill Bill series. IT revolves around Bill and how he become the assassin which we admire and love todaysmile. Also the three main influences in his Life,his steph father,Hattori Hanzo and Pai Mai. He's gonna produce it and the same studio that made the anime in Kill Bill 1 is going to make the draws. (David Carradine's voice...also)

sarahvma
Well, I wouldn't hold your breath. QT has also promised a motorcycle movie with Larry Bishop (the guy who tells off Budd in the strip club for wearing his hat), The Vega Brothers movie (with Madsen and Travolta) and Inglorious Bastards. Until I'm holding tickets to all, I'll list it on the maybe pile.

Yassin
Hehe true indeed....

amlap
yeah well according to the interview with fangora he wants to do a horror movie too.

but about the anime in kill bill 1. the man with the noticable ring on his fingers, the one who kills the father. is that suppose to be bill maybe? because if you notice when bill is on the phone with elle, he has a hand full of jewelry. and during the anime the rings on the fingers of the sword fighter were alittle too obvious. anyone with their thoughts?

burlyman
The biker movie will probably happen, he's only co-producing isn't he?

Yassin
Well,the man in the anime..also known as Pretty Riki is in fact BILL. There's even an article were David Carradine confirms it. Bill who wears Rings...that's a giveaway right? But there are a lot of people that disagree with me....But it fits his profile. He was trained by Hattori Hanzo,he left him and joined the Yakuza (Boss Matsumoto's crew). In every crew,you are given another name (a nickname)....Maybe Bill was Pretty Riki,don't know. Or the designers want to keep it a secret that this man is actually Bill. But for godsake in the anime,when "Bill" gives the sword to Boss Matsumoto he even has his Famous Tissue. So it is BILL.

sarahvma
Does we ever see the guy's face?

Myth
Yes, but it doesn't resemble him much since it was when he was younger and its anime. It shows his face when he moves his hair to the side with his hand.

sarahvma
So then why didn't O-Ren go after Bill as well?

amlap
because O-Ren was hiddne under the bed and never saw his face

Myth
Thats what I thought too but I can see that its possible.

Yassin
But the only thing that botters me..it's the timeline. Hattori Hanzo said when he gives Beatrix the hanzo sword: '28 years ago i promised god..blablablabla"...So it was 28 years ago,when Bill left him. 28 years-4years (the attack of the bride). At this time O-ren was 25. So when she was 9 her parents were killed by "Bill". So 25-16=9.

So,it couldn't be possible cuz Bill was still training With Hanzo at that time. (check both timelines the outcome has to be "ZERO"wink. That's what botters me....anyone have an answer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.