The .hack// Universe thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DBZFan
Who else loves this show?? I know i'm not the only one!!! wink

Kitoky
.Hack//SIGN is an amazing show, it get's complicated but it's cool.

DBZFan
Yup, but I love the show.

Kitoky
What's your favorite character? Mine's Mimiru, I absolutely hate Subaru.

DBZFan
I like, Mimiru and Crim.

fungrl515
mimru has always been my favorite. sora's funny, so i love him. but, crim definitely has bonus points being cool and having a great voice actor. i love this show!!!

DBZFan
Yes, but the music in the first episodes came at the wrong times.

TrAnCeDuO
i love tsukasa!she/he reminds me alot of myself

DBZFan
Mimiru's attitude is almost like mine. 8)

Kitoky
Of course Crim's voice is the same as Sano's so that a big bonus there!

Kitoky
Around here we call 'em It! smile

http://uqac.ca/anime/images/series/hack_sign/t-hack1.jpg

TrAnCeDuO
*hits self*damn...i inadvertantly gave out a spoiler...

DBZFan
Anyone see Saturdays episode? The one were Subaru see's someone who looks just like her?

TrAnCeDuO
yeah i saw it...wasnt it called recollection?
anyways yeah i didnt like that one...it was so depressing...

DBZFan
(sigh) I think that was it, it was the one where Subaru is attacked by a look a like.

Kitoky
I didn't see that episode....I basically only saw the first 4 episodes of .hack and that's about it *yawns* REally confusing, but good.

DBZFan
I wonder what it's like on DVD?

TrAnCeDuO
yeah i know...*sigh*it reminds me so much of the hell i go throgh everyday....it made me cry soon afterwords(thius was a bad time in my life)

Darth Vicious
Ive seen these movies where i buy dvds but never buying or seen any of them, Whats the series about? and in a scale of 1-10 how good ist?

TrAnCeDuO
id give it a 8 out of 10....
the storyline is great and has huge depth to it....but the problem is that sometimes this show kinda drags bcuz it barely has any fight scenes in it...so its best to watch this if you dont have a short-attention span...

Naraku
I like the show. But it does need some more action in it. But either way the flawless designs and characters make up for it.

DBZFan
Well, I think Bear is really " revieling" at least his charecter is..

Lord Ryugen
I've only seen one episode so far and it was confusing as hell. Cool but confusing as hell I'll see more next week so I can actully make fair comment

TrAnCeDuO
i know...ITS VERY VERY CONFUSING....but very good...

Trinity_Matrix
I've seen a few eps, and I like it...yeah, it's confusing, but it's still cool.

Battosuai_Tim
Good story, good animation, good music. What else is there to say?

My best episode would probably have to be the last one because, well it has a VERY good and sad ending. Also, my favorite character is Tsukasa.

tsukasa13
I'd give it a 9 out 10.
i love the animation! It's sooo clear for Anime I couldn't believe it! The music is nice too. It's got a celtic theme to it. The DVD are nice too. I wish I had the game based on the show too. I don't have PS2 sooo....

TrAnCeDuO
i seen an episode last night and i found out that silver night is actually 23 and works part time at a video rental store...and no im not making this up...see the episode for yourself...i think it was called internet slum or something...

Lord Ryugen
I've seen twelve episodes with fan subbing and it rocked. But I'm more confused than ever and I won't be able to watch the rest for months.

Battosuai_Tim
Pretty close! It was Net Slum, but it's the same thing, if you think about it.

Also, yes Silver Knight is 23 and it's just part of the mysteries of the show, like Tsukasa is....ummm...well, should I say it? Don't want to spoil it.

Raventheonly
I get the show and the story but why; why does it exist. Truly the could move it along a lot faster, i lost intrest after two wandering episodes. embarrasment

Topher123987
hey when does it come on????
I need to know where you live for time zone sake
email me at [email protected]
smokin'
I need to know so I can watch it because I forgot and cant find it anymore

Kitoky
Please don't give out your e-mail address like that, please if you're going to do that then do it in PM.

TrAnCeDuO
i for one could help for example...

hacksign
i love .Hack//sign (you can tell by my name) my fave characters are mimiru and crim. can anyone tell me if subaru and tsukasa met in the real word?what about mimiru and bear?

TrAnCeDuO
suburu and tsukasa....yes....mimiru and bear....not sure....

Kitoky
I don't like Subaru for some reason....

She's just so regal and all...

Grrrrrr

I like Mimiru and Bear. big grin

LegolasLuva
Not celtic, but more of an RPG theme with a techno underbelly. I don't really like techno, but .hack//SIGN gives it a mystical feeling. There's no other music like it and it is the BEST!!!!!!!! On the episode "Recollection", it has my favorite song of all time on it. "In the Land of Twilight, Under the Moon"... It's gorgeous! It's always been my favorite. I taped the episode, so I remember it by heart. If you don't care for extra features and stuff, you can just tape a series. It's MUCH less $, and instead of getting 5 episodes for $30.00, you can get 16 episodes for $3.oo. I'd call THAT saving money! wink The series ending was so sad, though... Poor Sora... Just after he was nice, too! Stupid Morganna!

hacksign
there's one thing i'm a bit confused about,did sora get killed in the real world after getting killed in the game?(i don't get it) can anyone tell me where i can find a review about the game based on the show?

Battosuai_Tim
I haven't heard of anyone dying from the game, but Sora in the real world probably just went into a coma, just like similiar problems in Liminality.

TrAnCeDuO
either that or he just ended up like tsukasa but this time the woman will have complete control over him unlike tsukasa...thats the best theory i can come up with...

Jace_Rave
so, when Tsukasa finally loggs out, and he sees Subaru, was that the last episode of the series? I really liked the show. My fav character was Mimiru. The music was great. It was confusing, unless you watch the whole series and pay attention. I didn't get it at all, untill cartoon network started it over and i watched the whole thing. But i hated the ending, if it was the ending.

Battosuai_Tim
Actually, there's still one more episode, but this episode can only be seen if you buy .hack//sign vol.6:Terminus for DVD. First, have you been playing the games for PS2?

Kitoky
.hack//SIGN went off air didn't it?

Hope they'll start showing it again, I've only seen bits and peices of it.

Jace_Rave
Isn't .hack//legend of the twilight, supposed to be a continuation. A second season, but also a new series.

DBZFan
Um, it has two extra episodes in the DVD. I cant tell though, for some people here it's like a spoiler.

Jace_Rave
pm the descriptions of them to me please

tns
i think the show has really great music

Collidor
ya know i watched the first few eps and didnt have time to watch it for a while and then couldnt remember when it was on
what was it about all i know is ther was a kid that got stuck i a video game and thats it
gotta go yell at the idiot that started the "ANIME" thread about hating anime

DBZFan
Yeah, I know. *Picks up pitchfork*

.hack//love
Have you played the games too? I have!! big grin

Kotaro
i have just started watching it and i luv it i think the story is cool because i like playing games too so this is a perfect anime for me

BlackHatDefect
you know what was cool,the dvd where the hack//SIGN people meet the hck//Legend of the twilight people...Blackrose was a moran to Mimiru but it was funny..

Kotaro
balckrose thinks she is good but she is dosy heheh i think Elk is cool though

vaya_the_elf
I got into when I use to date this one guy because he played the game, and found out about the show. And I loved it. Now even though I dont date him anymore I still watch it. Love the story line. Very well done.
bunny

Freddy_vs_Jason
I like the show, the drawings are very good.

.hack//love
I like Natsume from the game even though she's not a main character and I like Subaru from .hack//sign.

.hack//love
Has anyone gotten .Hack//Legend of the Twilight on DVD yet? I got it yesterday!!! big grin

.hack//love
Also known as .Hack//TASOGARE NO UDEWA MONOGATARI and .Hack//Dusk

Cat Girl Sheryu
i thinks my friend Jau has it. by the way jau is my friend's nickname her real name is nydssa my nick name is sheryu and my real name is ashley. just call me sheryu

WindDancer
Due to the increasing amount of threads involving the .hack//. I made this thread so that you guys can discuss everything about the .hack// anime or comics. You can talk about everything .hack// here!

Outcast, Gestalt, Omnipotence, Legend of the Twilight all .hack// is welcome.

smile

Cat Girl Sheryu

animeelf
I SAW THIS ANIME!!! ...once... the dubbing was good!! i haven't seen anymore episodes or japanese ones either lol... but it was cute. i've even got a poster on my wall! lol

Jace_Rave
so are the .hackers the heros from .hack//sign, or the heros from the game (I hope they're from .hack//sign)

.hack//love
The .Hackers are the heros from the games. Sorry to disapoint you.

DBZFan
Lol yeah. Next thing I'm gonna watch is .Hack//Legend of the Twiglight Bracelet..

Jace_Rave
I kinda figured that. But why do they show Tsukasa, Mimiru, Bear, ect. in the background of (in the opening) .hack//legend of the twilight (bracelet)

.hack//love
I think they are going to show up in the later episodes because on the other side is Sanjuro, Balmung, and Helba and Sanjuro and Balmug have already shown up.

Jace_Rave
that would be awesome!

.hack//love
Ya I know. * wonders........and then gets back to typeing*

FeceMan
The music in that show is astounding. The one thing I believe it lacked was some action, but the plot was really good.

.hack//love
I for one dont really care about action. But that's your dission.

Jace_Rave
Yeah, there should been some more. But the story was awesome, even if it was confusing. I had to watch it twice to understand it.

FeceMan
Fortunately, I started about halfway through and managed to figure things out. The most confusing part were the real-world scenes...kind of difficult to figure out what had happened. Doesn't Sora get released in .hack//Quarantine (or whatever the third one is called)?

.hack//love
Sora gets released with all the other coma victims in the 4 game.

FeceMan
Sora was such a jerk smile.

Jace_Rave
GREAT NEWS! for me anyway. I found out that one of my friends from work has the first 2 games and he's gonna let me borrow them. This is gonna be awesome.

NBT
This show is awesome!!! I finished the whole series of Hack//Legend Of The Twilight!! At the end it wa sso sad. I'm currently watching Hack//Roots!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.