New Story Idea!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vim
Tell me would any of you matrix freaks, like to see a story about what happened to smith between when we saw him last no reloaded and the times we see in revolutions?? I had this idea that smith finds his way into the architect's chamber, and attempts to take control of the architect! But the architect of course is all powerful, he created smith after all, but not as a virus, that was just a freak accident, that had a purpose... Yes, well, anyway. And so smith confronts the architect, and the architect cuts a deal with smith telling him that he can be free, if he is able to stop to war(!), and well as we see at the end of revolutions smith is free, just not as he expected! But I just wondered if anyone else would be interested in this. Also we get to see smith confront some other familiar faces, he is all over the place after all!!

Lurik
sure why not...

The Ones
not a bad idea

Lurik
not a bad idea at all.... *shrugs*....we all need work right?

Vim
well, i didn't get a really good response to this so it may be awhile before we see it... but hang in there, i'm gonna do it after awhile anyway, just because!

Vim
CRAPP!!!!!!!! AGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! I just posted a whole freakin' paragraph and it disappeared!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad confused miffed huh messed thumb down wacko What the f**k?

Vim
That so pissed me off so much!! Anyway, i know many people don't care that much about but i'm gonna start again!!

The smoldering remains of the doors still lay strewn about the floor. Smith's shiny shoe crunched against the burnt leftovers. He looked about, his mind raced as he tried desperately to loacte the door. He stopped in mid-step and caught the corner of the door. He lifted it and took it to the right doorway. It didn't exactly fit as well as it before. Several more Smiths rummaged about the ash, and still smoking pieces. Finally a Smith snatched a clump of ash, and held it to his mouth. He blew the ash away, and the melted key remained. The Smith by the door smiled. The other Smith handed the main Smith the key.
"Excellent," Smith remarked. Smith shoved the melted key into the also melted doorknob. He turned the key as best he could and... nothing happened.
"Well, it looks as though this was only once a lifetime event," Smith says coldly. The other Smith's begin climb outside the building. Then as Smith stands directly in the doorway, a green light begins to form around the edge of the door.
Smith is surprised, but remains steadfast. Finally the entire door is bathed in a incadessant green glow. Smith is transformed into matrix code, and his eyes then hurt from the white glow of the room he is now standing in. A black chair is turned, with its back to him. The chair slowly turns, and in it sits the Architect.
"I suppose," the Architect begins, "You are the Zero. The virus now inhabiting my perfect world."
Smith snorts, "Perfect?"
"Not concerned with who I am or why you are here?" the Architect asks.
Smith concentrates, and looks directly at the Architect, "You are the one who created the Agents."
"I not only created the Agent program," the Architect looks to his pen, "I also created the Matrix."
"Ah," Smith takes a step forward, "So you're creator huh? Bet you weren't expecting me?"
"You are not the first virus, by any means," the Architect explains, "Because of the anamolies' presence there are many more 'bugs' that must be worked out of the system. Although I'm curious of your connection to the most recent Anamoly."
Smith turns, bends his neck slightly, a crack ensues, "I'd rather not talk about it."

chilled monkey
A great start. I've often wondered what would happen if Smith met the Architect.

Vim
yes I did too! and inspired an entire story, next after smith leaves the architect. He pays a little visit to the Merovingian.

Vim
Smith runs at the Architect, pulling his right hand, as if he is about shove it full force into the Architect's chest! The Architect's eyebrow raises, and with a click on his pen, Smith stops, his teeth baring, his brow furrowed.
"Such raw human emotion," the Architect states plainly, "Especially for someone so sinister, so cold, so ruthless."
The Architect stands, and begins to walk around the completely frozen Smith, "Smith or whatever you call yourself, I have a proposal to make. I will allow you to go free, access to any amount of control or information you desire," The Architect leans closer to Smith's ear, "IF you are able to end the war."
The Architect sits, clicks his pen once more freeing Smith. Smith pushes his hand forward, continuing his motion, but in disarray and confusion.
"What what happened?" Smith asks gathering himself.
"I created you, and even though you have gained the ability to copy yourself, you are not all-powerful," The Architect grins, "So do we have a deal?"
Smith steps back, straightening his uniform, "Alright, I'll be free as long as I can end the war. That means the death of Mr. Anderson, correct?"
"If that is how you believe the war can be ended, then so be it," The Architect says.
Smith look around at the room, all the TV monitors are on, and each view different sections of the Matrix, "Nice place you have here."
Smith looks at the two doors, "Why two doors?"
"That is of no concern to you, the door on your left leads back to the Matrix," The Architect explains.
"I'll show myself out," Smith says, and he walks casually to the door, opens it and vanishes in a blanket of light.
The Architect looks straight ahead, "I shall have to make access to this chamber much tighter next time, too many visitors already."

Smith appears once more in the door he had created, the other Smiths are simply standing awaiting orders.
"Gentlemen," Smith says, "We have a long day ahead of us."
The Merovingian watches out the window of his high class restuarant, and looks below at the street. He notices several black suit clad people running about, they run into a crowd that are waiting to get into his restaurant. The black suits attack the crowd, and then the people change into the same black suited men.
"Very interesting," Merovingian turns about, and snaps to his cohorts, "Go zee what ze problem is below."
They do as they are told, and run toward the elevator, "Take ze stairs!" The Merovingian commands. They stop and turn toward the door only a few feet from the elevator.
"My dear husband," Persephone says, siting in an elegant black dress, "What ever is the problem?"
"I would zay we have a virus on our hands," Merv says.
"Oh really?" Persephone thinks back, she doesn't remember any of the rebels saying anything about a virus.
"Yes," Merv looks to a door a few feet from him, "Come my love, I think we will safer in Hel."
"Touche," Persephone says, and takes the Merovingian's arm. With but a turn of key, and the knob, the two walk into the Merv's nighclub, Hel.

Vim
As Merv turns to close the door, Smith pulls the door open so hard and quickly that it pulls the Merovingian out.
"Oh, no," Persephone turns as Smith's grin widens, he pushes the door shut, and she hurriedly goes through her small purse on her side, "No, my keys, he has my keys."
"The Merovingian I presume?" Smith asks.

Vim
Merv straightens himself up, "Yes, and who may you be?"
Smith smirks, "That doesn't matter, because soon, you will be me!"
Smith shoves his hand forward, the Merovingian quickly moves backward just in time. "Ah, don't worry," Smith says, readying to attack again, "It will be a painless process!"
The Merovingian blocks Smith's next attempt, Smith is surprised, he thought that Mr. Anderson was the only able to block him. "So you are as powerful as the one called Neo?"
"Ah, ha ze One?" The Merovingian "Well, not that it matters to you, but yes, we are linked in more than ways than anyone possibly knows."
"Then how would you know?" Smith asks.
"I know everyzing I can," the Merovingian explains, "I think we have much common you and me. I think we can help each other."
"I know," Smith says, "And if you join me, then I can know everything you know."
"Ah," The Merovingian grabs a drink off a table, and takes the whole of it down in one swallow, "If only I had not written a firewall into the fabric of my image code. Just in case someone like you came along."
Smith's face goes from enjoyment to aggravation, "There's no way for me to know unless I tried to actually copy myself onto you."
"Zat's right," The Merovingian bumps his eyebrows up.
Smith inhales and exhales deeply, "So be it. How can you help me?"
"I will see to it that wingless, and ze One are available to you without any trouble," The Merovingian walks to the door, "And as an extra bonus, I may possibly have the last exile from the machine mainframe."
"A child, I presume?"
"You presume correct," The Merovingian pulls his key out, "Now, if you'd be so kind to tidy up a bit before you go, I have a date to keep."
Smith nods, and the Merovingian returns to Hel. At this point Smith slows his copying of the Matrix's inhabitants to be sure that the Merovingian's plans will follow through smoothly.

joelsef
Great story! big grin

Vim
Well... gee, its nice to a have such a loyal fan... say, do i happen to know you? I mean your the first person to actually think all of my stuff is great! I think its really great, but I'm just curious... do you like others as much as mine, or are you just going about and letting everyone in the General Fiction section's work is appreciated? I'm a nosy person until ya get to know me... It may come off as rude, but please don't take it that way, please... Well, thank you again!!

joelsef
like u said to me, there are A LOT of matrix fans out there, but i like yur style and they way u write the matrix stories better than just about anyone else, save the wachowski bros. i guess when i read yur stories, it just looks pretty much exactly how i would have written them, so good job! i actually enjoy readin the harry potter fics too, and the reason that i only rite nice things to people is because i dont like writin bad things to people about stories they tried real hard on. if i cant say anything good i just wont say anything. lol i kno i sound like a loser lol, but its the way i feel. and i didnt think yur comment was rude, it would come up sooner or later, well keep up da good work!

Vim
thanks and thanks for not taking it the wrong way. And yes I do try pretty hard to weave as good a matrix story as I can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.