Jail?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Buffy2
Has anyone here ever been to jail???

Storm
No.

Buffy2
No you haven't or no nobody has?

Storm
No I haven' t. I can only speak for myself smile

Buffy2
K well thats good

Ellen
confused

Sexay1
I have.

Buffy2
What did you do?? blink

Sexay1
Actually it was Juv i wasn't old enough for Jail. Assult.

Buffy2
o

Sexay1
Hey the a$$hole deserved what he got.

Buffy2
What did you do to him?

Buffy2
How old where you?

Sexay1
15 and I dislocated his shoulder, broke his jaw, injured his spine, andbroke 5 ribs.

Buffy2
why

Sexay1
He stole my locket.

nazgulinthedark
no

Sexay1
that's good. Jail is icky.

cLoVi€
never.

nazgulinthedark
a person was supposed to go to juvi because of me, but they didnt, stupid person got away with it grrrr

shake zula
actually i have a court appoinment for my arraignment...

i pulled the tag off of a matress.

don't click it if you have a weak stomach...

Sexay1
*Gasp* HOW COULD YOU!? I think i'm going to be sick!

nazgulinthedark
sick me to

shake zula
tha's right!!! i'm way hard core!

Myth
A former close friend of mine (way back in the day), later went bad and went to jail for a combination of drugs and armed attempted armed robbery and a few other things. He became the first person in my county's history to escape from prison! eek! He was too dumb to flee to Portland or some other big city in Oregon so he got caught about a week later and was sent to the state pen. Stupid bastard.

shake zula
your story is inspirational, depressing, scary, funny all at the same time...

nazgulinthedark
it makes me want to go "hardy har har"

wuTa
i went to a shady high school so some of the kids i went to school with are doing time or on trial....i remember when i was a junior in high school these kids date raped a girl and she ended up dying from the drug so where do the two criminal masterminds hideout at you ask? there parents backyard

nazgulinthedark
thats retarted roll eyes (sarcastic)

clavis9495
yeah thats really st00pid roll eyes (sarcastic) but anyways its a sad thing to date rape anyway

Sacrifise666
i got arrested and convicted for only fighting.

last summer i punched this dude and knocked 4 of his teeth out because he hit his girlfriend.

what really pissed me off was his gf dropped the charges on her bf and had me arrested.

Sexay1
That sucks.

realworlddreams
i had the cops called on me n 2 of my friends because the vice prinicpal thought we made a bomb threat (we didnt)...
i nearly sh!t my pants when i walked into her office n my friends n 2 cops were there...i was like, "oh F*** wut'd we do?"

Sacrifise666
two years ago i was arrested for beating the hell out of my math teacher.

i was 17 at the time.

Rogue Jedi
i was in jail for 4 months back in 1991.

wuTa
i'm not sure what your talking about....if your talking about the two kids i mentioned than i agree but if your talking about me than fyou

nazgulinthedark
i was talking about the two kids in your story

wuTa
ok than my bad forget about the 2nd part of my last post embarrasment.....i agree

Buffy2
bad peeps bad you should go down way under! lol just kiddin lol lol lol

Buffy2
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

tabby_cat1
I was in juvi from 15 to 17

shaber
Woah! messed

big gay kirk
I spent the night in a police cell, for being involved in a protest against the imprisonment of Nelson Mandela....

VallejoKid707
One.... times.... omg its so horrible.... and i was only have.... i have to spolier it its so horrible i called 911 on a pay phone and the cops came sad

Smiling_Sadly
naw, im to much of a goody goody to do that!

shaber
I'm not the person to do anything outrageous either, but as the regime gets more fascisistic I could be more likely to be jailed at some date in the future.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.