mr.satans power level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
i have visted many sites about power levels and they all say 140 for hercule. i know that there are no power levels given after the frieza saga but herc s seems at bit much. at 140 that would mkae him stronger than master roshi and i dont think he could launch a kamehameha wave do you.

Sexay1
his power level is negitive 1256 big grin
Seriously it is 140. He could throw a Kamehameha wave if he learned. Just like Krillin

Matrix_Neo
Wait let me check see I have DBGT cards and let me see his power stage....1,637 in DBGT...

Freddy_vs_Jason
The cards lie, it says that in the Cell saga Super-Saiyan 2 Gohan's maxuim power-level was 5 million, and it's mentioned on lots of websites and magizines that Cells tops in 120 Million, the cards probably aren't the truth. I heard Mr Satan/Hercules power-level was only 2.

Gregory
A power level of 2 would make him weaker than the farmer at the beginning of DBZ. He soundly beat those two gunmen in the Buu saga, so he is a capable fighter.

bardock
after hearing this i would put him at about a 9

DenKi
FFS, I HAVE TO CLEAR THIS UP!!!

No One Knows the TRUE POWER LEVELS of each of them because It doesnt say in the Show does it?!?!

Only in the old sagas when Vegeta and other had tho eye Peices which then they could scan the person and tell.

In the Cell Saga did you hear them say ohh ohh oh Cells Power is 5 Million?

NO

Omfg some people ehre think they know so much.

Pred@tor
sooo....

nyqua
like about 10-15

soundtrack
the power level that i got for satan was/is 140 as well

soundtrack
remember he is pretty strong for a human.........an old one at that

Jason Wyngarde
but that would mean he is stronger than goku was for most of db. which is a pile of crap. he is 7-9

soundtrack
trust me i agree (i also think your being to kind, i would give him a 2 if that) just wrote what my info said. but this level would be for dbz not db so it would probably have been lower (much lower).

WindDancer
For DBZ topics use the following threads:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t295084.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t293428.html

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.