New hyperspace webdoc 7 monday online?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dragonx
just got word that probably the new webdoc 7 will be released this monday for the hyperspace members sad ,is there any HP member out there when this vid is released able 2 lets just say talk on a private level about it ,it would be very apreciated if we could 'TALK' about it so that the word can be spread around all over the world wink ,or isnt there any1 out there who is able 2 help out sad

moonwalker741
duz n e 1 no when the previous webdoc for the public in small resolution on the site is gonna be relesed?

dragonx
moonwalker probably in a month or 2 months it will be released but you could always try kazaa wink

moonwalker741
kewwwl

OB1-adobe
well somebody was dead wrong

The Ones
i know

Anakin2Vader
Pablo reported in today and said not to expect the Web Doc today or tommorow but it could get posted at anytime.
He said they are waiting on the Okay from one of the actors in the Doc
He said that the tape was sent to "he or she" a week ago and that they could hear back from that person at anytime.

spadesmamma61
I will have access to that particular document more than likely and I have #6 in WinRar form.

dragonx
if you looked at the title of the topic you would have seen a question mark i, wasnt sure it was all speculation that it was going 2 be released on monday but like Anakin2Vader saud it was eventually reported of why there was a delay big grin

dragonx
BTW the 3d pic nr1:Cruiser Elevator Lobby, has just been released for hyperspace members and from what i have heard non hyperspace members aint missing out on nothing big grin , but for the peeps who do have hyperspace enjoy the pic and dont get 2 Dizzy wink

dragonx
please don forget us when you do have webdoc 7 wink

spadesmamma61
Never!

dragonx
thnkss spadesmamma61 in advance 4 sharing with us wink

Sacrifise666
im a hs member ill try to tell you but i may have work it just depends.

if anything i can pm you with it at 1 am considering after midnight would be monday.

dragonx
well it would be very much apreciated if you could share with us SW fans you would be a GOD 2 all of us big grin

Sacrifise666
i know what webdoc 7 will be.

it's suppose to be abought mustafar or however the f8ck you spell it.

Sith Master X
Thanks Sacrafise666, I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd do that. yes

SMX
cool

Sacrifise666
i got other ways to get more info if you guys wish.

Sith Master X
Cool, we'll take anything. wink

SMX
cool

dragonx
we can always use more info the more the better wink

Sacrifise666
yoi read the script because well i :: coughhackedcough:: i dug up some death info on the younglings. there killed by anakin and the thing is lucas will show the shadows on a dark wall being slaughtered by anakin.

spadesmamma61
yeah we are straved for everything we can lay our greedy little hands on! smile

Sacrifise666
your asking the right man because i am a {spoiler hacker}

Sith Master X
Sounds like an exciting scene. I wish they'd show a small clip of some of the younglings being slaughtered though that's doubtful to happen seeing that Lucas want's to keep SW at a PG rating.

SMX
cool

spadesmamma61
sheesh straved? what the heck is that? I MEANT starved wink

Sacrifise666
maces death is gona blow us away let me tell you that.

Sith Master X
Do you know about the scene really well, or is that a prediction. If you know the scene by detail, could you PM it to me please?? Thanx

SMX
cool

dragonx
a bit more details please big grin

Sacrifise666
mace gets stab in the chest by anakin because mace is abought to fight palpatine.

Sacrifise666
anakin is palpatines body guard because he saves palpatine from dooku and by saving palpatine anakin cuts off dookus head.

Sith Master X
Great, sounds cool, but what will be so spectacular about it, or that blaze of glory seen that was spoken about? Or was that it? I'm referring to the Mace scene. Just curious.

SMX
cool

Sacrifise666
when anakin kills mace this will show him turn to the darkside.

this is all abought the jedi purge.

Sacrifise666
oh just so you know.

after vader is put in the armor we will see palpatine give him the darth vader name.

Sith Master X
That's how I pictured it to happen, Vader taking his name after he's fit into his armor. Thanks for the update.

SMX
cool

Sacrifise666
im gona go i have work at 530 am.

ill talk to u all 2morrow.

peace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.