The Greatest Superheroes of World War Two!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpider
Who here follows the Avengers, and who is looking forward to the new Invaders series they're going to spin off from the latest Avengers arc? I'm excited to see them using more older heroes and the inheritors of their identities. I'd like to see some interraction with the V-Battalion, maybe a new Destroyer, who knows what protegee Roger Aubrey had hidden under his wing. There are countless people and identities they could bring out of commission, hopefully they do a good job.

And what do you think of the new Captain Britian? And the new Alpha Flight, since they have Major Mapleleaf *snigger* and a Major Mapleleaf was once an Invader.

I'm glad to see another couple non X-books. The whole "protect a world that fears and hates us" gets kind of old when it's done in 5 seperate titles a month.

Magee
cool

ScarletSpider
http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13660

ScarletSpider
Yeaaaa....well I think the new Alpha Flight is cool, and V-Battalion needs their own book...and *shameless attempt to coax life into my first thread ever*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.