Too much DB/Z/GT...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpikeSpiegel
In my opinion, and I've seen a few others also expressing unhappiness, there are too many DB/Z/GT threads in the Anime forum. There's:
Mr. Satan's power level
Goku's Strength
Most powerful
Movie
Fans
Cards
Fav. Saga
Most Powerful 2
Movie Merged
Most powerful villan
Fav. series
DBZ

So could I please ask that someone either merge a few of these together or merge them all (I guess the movie can be either seperate or in movie discussion) and make a sticky thread to tidy them all up.

Thanks for listening.

yerssot
if you want merges, talk to a mod wink

SpikeSpiegel
I didn't know which one to ask so I figured it'ld be easier to ask them all big grin

yerssot
good thinking big grin

El_Barto
Nice job Spike! Way to think ahead

SpikeSpiegel
Oh and This one on SSJ Women and this one on fav. characters as well

Matrix_Neo
MAKE A DBZ FORUM IN THE ANIME SECTION!!

SpikeSpiegel
There's no point in having a whole forum for one show. Most of the threads can just be merged.

El_Barto
Yup yes

Freddy_vs_Jason
Exactly, there can't be a DBZ forum because KMC is jam packed all ready. But all the DBZ threads should be merged, I agree yes

WindDancer
You think that's bad? Go to the Video Game forum! You'll find more Final Fantasy threads than anywhere else! Aaargh!!!!!

Raz
Blame Tex for the Video Games forum stick out tongue

About the Anime forums, I'm working on getting a mod for that section.....soon!

Gregory
But at least three of the threads listed in the OP are polls. You can't just merge them all, or information will be lost.

WindDancer
I can never blame Tex! If I were to do that I would be EXILE from the video game forum forever!! stick out tongue

I love that forum big grin

lil bitchiness
Just blame Tex anyway....if in doubt, blame Tex stick out tongue

Freddy_vs_Jason
I've been into the video games forum and have seen countless KOTOR 2 threads, Tex should merge them.

yerssot
Tex is too damn lazy, off with his head and close the videogames and the anime forum... seeing as there are too much copy-threads around there big grin

WindDancer
I'm on my way to fix it. smile

Flying Orange
C'mon Tex, work your magic! Make those FF threads one, make those KOTOR2 threads one, make an ultimate "Best Storyline Ever" thread, I know there were a few of those. Sephiroth Fan Page could be merged with any relevant FF VII threads too. Also, with the new Next-Gen consules hot on the rise, many threads have been made about the PS3, XBox2, and the Nintendo DS. Perhaps tack a few threads at the top for "official discussion" of the new consules. Also, I can't believe how many clone threads keep mistaking Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children as a game for PS2, PSP, or even the PS3. It's a movie, and there's a movie thread in the Movie Discussion forum about it. Anyway, school's out, so I'll be posting there more, and I posted this, so school must be out, now that I have this much more time on my hands, that and to beat Final Fantasy X...stick out tongue

Clean it up, Tex! smile

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud hah, you expecting Tex to do all that...

stick out tongue

Flying Orange
Well, make someone do it then! It needs to be fixed up sad
stick out tongue whip

lil bitchiness
Tex is being a diva and having a life, he'll do it...some day probably....maybe....possibly...stick out tongue

silver_tears
Gonna be my new moto http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2088/flirt1.jpg

lil bitchiness
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2088/flirt1.jpgI like to too

Flying Orange
Me three stick out tongue

C'mon Tex, have at least double the life I have and get on KMC to fix your forum! Pfft, some mods these days stick out tongue

yerssot
at least he does something when he's here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.