ep 2 deleted scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
this wuz never in the movie....or in the dvd DL (i think)......wut wuz it n e way?

yerssot
ship in hyperspace

moonwalker741
can u be more specific?

yerssot
think it was the refugee ship

Sith Master X
I'm curious. How come it didn't show up in the Deleted Scene section of the DVD's?

SMX
cool

yerssot
cause it's just a few seconds I reckon

Sith Master X
Yeah, that would make sense.

SMX
cool

speiderman
The deleted scenes generally sucked. Lucas could have done much better. rolling on floor laughing

VengeanceGOD
For example...the scene where Ki-Adi and the rest take out the droid control ship? I would've loved to see that.

yerssot
they barely finished it messed

Ushgarak
Yeah, it's not in a showable state.

§pearhead
they're deleted BECAUSE they suck messed

well, at least in his eyes

yerssot
or cause they take the pace away

Sith Master X
After watching the deleted scenes from the Episode 2 DVD, well, it was a good thing some of those scenes were deleted! Still, I would have liked to have seen the others that didn't quite make it regardless of how bad it was.

SMX
cool

yerssot
pfff, those of padme's family shouldn't have been shot in the first place

VengeanceGOD
I agree on that.

And in terms of the droid thingy...then they should've FINISHED it for the DVD! I want to see Ki-Adi kicking ass! smile

Sith Master X
Exactly. That's why I said it was a good thing some of those scenes were deleted. But you're right, they shouldn't have been filmed to begin with.

VG, I agree. Ki Adi Mundi kicking ass is something I'd like to have seen.

SMX
cool

darktim1
it could have been light speed

yerssot
if you are talking about that purple thing around the ship, it's hyperspace, just look at ANH again, it's the same, just blue

Rabid_Wolverine
gl shouldve kept the trial of anakin and padme in the final film.

ABE LINCOLN
yea, but what ship, can you tell? messed i'm not sure it IS the refugee ship

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.