first ever kmc street fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacrifise666
if anyone has a problem with another member settle it here.

the rules are there are no rules.

you can also make challenges to people also. devil

§pearhead
if the rules are there are no rules that means there ARE rules confused

Rogue Jedi
exactly. dont talk about fight club!!!!! laughing

J_To_The_P
*Smashes a 2*4 over Spearhead's head for no reason at all and walks off*

Sacrifise666
:: hits jp with 2x4 wrapped in barbewire and kicks his ribbs:: evil face

J_To_The_P
*Takes out pocket knife and stabs Sac in the kneecap and rips off barbed wire and chokes him with it Manhunt style*

AmErIcAn PoEt
kicks all of ur asses and spits on you all!!!! laughing

Rogue Jedi
i am a lover, not a fighter.

J_To_The_P
A P.I.M.P. has to defend his crew an hoes! wink *Smashes a metal baseball bat over Poet's head and stabs him in the poor excuse for an uncircumsized "equipment" with a samurai sword*

Sacrifise666
:: power bombs jp onto a car and throws some punches at his face and slaps an arm bar on him and snaps his arm in 2:: devil

Rogue Jedi
you da man, JP.

Sacrifise666
:: punches poet in the face wearing brass knuckles and slams a car door to his skull::

:: smacks a bottle over jp's skull watching him bleed:: devil

Rogue Jedi
*puts money on JP*

J_To_The_P
Okay ya, Vince Macmahon is gonna sue your ass for sucking and stealing wrestling movies, BRAD PITT FROM FIGHT CLUB JUST SHOWED UP AND TOLD ME TO KICK YOUR ASS!!! *smashes a cinder block over Sac's head, throws him against a truck head first, grabs a nailgun and nails him to a board, and backs a truck over his body* cool

AmErIcAn PoEt
I'M A GIRL U LONELY LOSERS HAHAHAAAAA

kofmaster
blink and im not normal eek!

Sacrifise666
poet your a chick with a dick so get the stepping before i click the round off into your body.

:: hot wires car and hits jp with car gets out and hand cuffs him to the bumber of a train and tells the train to leave:: devil

J_To_The_P
Then go buy tampons and shut the f*** up about your period damn. roll eyes (sarcastic)

J_To_The_P
*smashes handcuffs with hammer until they break, chases after Sac and smashes his temples with the hammer, drags him on top of a building, ties him up and shoves him off*

Sacrifise666
:: shoots jp before he tosses me off the roof with a 9mm pistol::

Matrix_Neo
comes down and starts hiting Sacrifice hardly so hard he flies 5 meters away he then takes a hammer and hits it on his face making it all bloody like hell...

Rogue Jedi
*eats doritos*

Sacrifise666
:: summons the dead to take jp and neo::

J_To_The_P
*Grabs 12-gauge shotgun and starts decapitating zombies like there is no tomorrow, and shoots Sac in the kneecaps with shotgun*

Sacrifise666
:: causes a tornado to hit and watches jp spin in the sky::

J_To_The_P
*calls Storm to cast a typhoon drowning Sac*

Sacrifise666
:: causes an eartquake to destroy the planet::

Rogue Jedi
*flies to the moon*

J_To_The_P
*flies aimlessly*

Sacrifise666
:: blows up moon and all planets causing a horrible destruction to knock jp out of the sky::

Rogue Jedi
*detours, flies to mars*

realworlddreams
Looks around for AP...hmm...shes not here, doesnt she wanna brawl w/us? Oh n **punches Rogue in the nose** thats jus cuz ur old... :P

J_To_The_P
*smokes weed in space and gets so ripped, lives on Nebula*

Sacrifise666
:: stabs realworld in the head::

realworlddreams
um...walks around w/knife in head...feels bad that AP got banned before we could beat the Cr@p outta her...
Takes out AK-47...didnt see this under my trenchcoat, did u Sacrifise? **shoots relentlessly till Sac is a mess of holed up skin an blood** stab me will u? **spits on corpse**

Sacrifise666
:: sits up and stares evily at rw::

nothing can kill me i am the lord of darkness in mortal clothing.

realworlddreams
um, throws holy water on Sacrifise...watches skin sizzle and fall off

Rogue Jedi
so i am old? thanx for that. guess i should have expected it from someone on your level.

realworlddreams
yeah...damn us 16 year olds...damn i want it to be thursday so im 17 n can go to R rated moveis w/o sneakin in...
slaps RJ for makin me feel immature

Sacrifise666
im 19 so ha ha. devil

realworlddreams
wut, 4 days n i'll be 17...jeeze , n in 2 days i get my $600 nokia phone...so there

Rogue Jedi
whats with the punching and slapping and making fun of my age? did i wrong you without knowing it?

Clark_Kent
takes a dump with my dog on MATRIX NEO's lawn...

realworlddreams
Rogue, im jus doin it cuz it obviously bugs u...HaHa

shaber
http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/angry/evil2.gifhttp://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/angry/evil2.gif
We are the underdogshttp://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/angry/evil2.gifhttp://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/angry/evil2.gif

FrothByte
*starts cutting peoples necks with a nailcutter*

Sacrifise666
gun_bandana at froth

Blade.5
Who's winnin'?!!!

realworlddreams
i am...sets off nuclear bomb

Sacrifise666
:: hides on building and sniper realworld in the head::

realworlddreams
dodges neo style...throws knife at sac's face

Sacrifise666
:: causes the earth to crack and makes molten lava shoot from the ground attacking realworld::blue_bandana

nazgulinthedark
meaning you made a second fightclub, but gave it a different name confused

realworlddreams
looks around the devastation caused by sac...climbs up to the highest mountain, and says, "I HAVE SURVIVED, AND NOW I RULE ALL!!!!"

§pearhead
no mud this time sad

J_To_The_P
*2guns*

Yuna33
how do u do that?

nazgulinthedark
there should be mud in every thread

§pearhead
eek! make it a new rule!

J_To_The_P
*calls apon pile of pimppimppimppimprifleriflerifletomcat

Yuna33
jp, how did u get all those smilies?!

nazgulinthedark
ya!! eek!

*drives sign into ground saying: by order of the member nazgulinthedark, all threads contianing fighting or the consumption of alcholhol, or just any thread in general, must have atleats one mud puddle in it*

J_To_The_P
Cuz I'm bigpimpI.N.

J_To_The_P
*tanktanktanktanktank* JP(pimp): SAY HELLO TO MA LIL FRIEND!gunsmilie

Yuna33
P.I.M.P. masta flex!

Raventheonly
muddy bullets then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.