Kmc War!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Matrix_Neo
Well this is it its the KMC war!!! There are four groups north group south group west group east group! I am the commander of the north group we have to vote for the other commanders this thread is for voting for the south commander!!

Matrix_Neo
the 9th person is Lil_B!tch just didnt know its going to go like ****

§pearhead
uh...no

Clark_Kent
hey, Neo from the Matrix..you have not dissed your WAR with the "other" NEO...after that..people will follow a leader not a fiber...any way, there are too many wars on this site known as KMC...

i voted for G. Patton...

Matrix_Neo
but dudes this war is the war of the whole KMC MEMBERS IT IS THE WAR OF THE SITE!!! ItS NOT LIKE SOME WAR WERE ANYONE WHO WANTS JOINS AND FOOLS AROUND THIS IS SERIOUS WAR!!

Clark_Kent
where do i pick up solid rounds, and when i die do i recieve a proper burial...?

Matrix_Neo
Yes but Ill post the rules and everything after we pick who the commander is beileve me rules are gonna be cool!!!

Raventheonly
hmmm....

§pearhead
I declare war on you What the f**k?

this won't work

Myth
I am Achilles!

Clark_Kent
i stand on the soil of my surroundings and spit on dry faces for fun..oh, yeah, i'm the next napolan...here..here...i draw my rusty but trusted sword on anyone of those who dare to disrupt my peace!!!

JediHDM
The KMC KGB stands behind its Comandant and Comrade, Kosta, as the General from the East!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!!

cLoVi€
make love not war flowers

Sacrifise666
all right lets have a war. i stand for the usa and all you m'fers wanna bring it then bring it. sniper

Clark_Kent
it looks like commander RTO..will be queen of the south

StinkFist462
me

StinkFist462
me

StinkFist462
me

cLoVi€
blink why do you want to have a war???

Clark_Kent
its how the world turns...

so many battles, so many tears
living and dying comes with no suprise
bullets enter mamas' and daddys' creation
blood flow into streams as thousands lye side by side
the gun echos a sound made of man
the smoke hides the true face of death
the faces of the dead are frozen with fear
thier dyying thoughts are unknown
if you look a dead man in the eyes; what will you see?
a empty window..and nobodys home to say hello
now that i think of it,
i should have posted this in the
general fiction zone, o well, all done and ends well
except of wars, of course..now for that deceased corpse
report to god and tell him you been through hell.

Storm
war stick out tongue

BakaXero
war

Raventheonly
I shall be Darklord of the South. And no voting will say otherwise, thats how badass my team is smile

Maikahyandowen
what about the west?

nazgulinthedark
why is my name on the list confused

nazgulinthedark
bawling you left, you cant be a commander

Maikahyandowen
you're special Naz.gunsmilie

Matrix_Neo
OK raventheonly is the commander of the south im the commander of the north... Oh who cares lets have only two trams now Raventheonly makea South side thread I makje a norht side thread KMC members have a choice to join which side they just post in the south thread they want to be sotuh side members or they post in the north side thread they want to be north side members? Ok and when we get readdy I make a war battle thread and we fight!!!

Maikahyandowen
what about east and west?

nazgulinthedark
why so we want to make a war? blink

Maikahyandowen
i guess.tomcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.