the beep test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

i slayed buffy
okie dokie at skool we hav this thing called the beep test and i dont know if you guys know it but il explain anyway wel...the one we do is theres cones 20 metres apart and we hav to run up and down b4 the beep goes, gradually the amount of time between the beeps gets faster, everytime you go from one cone to another you get 1...i got the best in my classhappy i got 117 and last time i got 109 smile some peps only got like 30 laughing

leatherface12
Cool you must be good at it. smile

i slayed buffy
yeah man im a hard out lol

Myth
So its kind of like a line-run? I know not exactly, but similar, right?

Luce
We have a different way of counting, we call it the Shuttlerun test. I think it's pretty much the same. Last time I got to grade 14, the highest grade is 20 or 22, I'm not sure (ofcourse nobody ever comes to these grades, the highest ever run by I student as far as I know was 16)

Myth
Yeah, we called it shuttle-run in elementary school but just line-run in high school. Don't know what the "grade" is and I don't remember my times. But I was the fastest in my school at it. Probably because I was the top sprinter for our track team.

ElectricBugaloo
i was always good at stuff like that when i was in elementary and middle school. then i went to high school and we stopped doing those kinda things

Sauron
we had to run from wall to wall before the beep
there were i think 15 beeps a level
i got to level thirteen.

then couldnt breath.

evil things are bleep tests

i slayed buffy
yeah apparently the english soccer players do it

Morningstar
hm at our school we have the beep test but its a little different to what Charz said . . . . . . we have 10 beepy things a level and the top level any1 has ever got to in NSW (Australia in case ya dont know wink) was 14. I got to 11 then had to stop coz it was the end of the period. sad i wanted to keep going tho . . . . big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.