Behind the films: who got the "heat"? WHOA!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shanie623
I hope this doesn't get merged in with the other actors' threads, because now that I think about it--- this thread is completely specific and different.

(I think they merged that thread that said "em hates dan or theyre going out?"wink... Well, I just want to say regarding about the topic of that thread... Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson are indeed together (officially, I must say)... But I think they didn't tell the public yet (maybe because the fans will get totally CRAZY if it was officially announced). Although, it is already quite OBVIOUS they're "seeing/talking to each other." They probably hit it off at the POA New York Premiere (POA NY Premiere & AFTER PARTY)

Now, get ready...

Just READ my comments, and keep on clicking on the attached pictures I will be posting next...

shanie623
Now we've always seen pictures of the trio when they're NOT in their character. And we see quite a lot more of "Dan and Emma," than the "trio" going on.

Like this one for example...

It's the trio... But Rupert seems left out, yet again. (See more of the trio, with Rupert getting left out: here)

(Don't assume I'm just going to post some over-looked pictures, because OH BOY!!! I am going to show you some good pictures of Emma and Dan!) Just be patient and trust me...

shanie623
Here it comes... Dan and Emma...

The only time I stare at someone like that is when I'm really crackin' up, or when I'm with my boyfriend (ex-boyfriend now), or when I'm with my bestfriend who is a girl.

So why does Dan and Emma look in love again?

shanie623
The only time I held hands with the opposite sex like that is with my ex-boyfriends! When I hold a friend's hand, whether it's a boy or a girl, my fingers aren't crossed with theirs. You get what I'm saying?

You only hold hands like that when it's your boyfriend/girlfriend! Your fingers and his/hers crossed each other.

If it is just a friend you're holding hands with, it's more like a "shake hand" form... (Hope you got what I'm trying to say)

shanie623
And whoa... Rupert got out of the way... Heh...

Emma and Dan held hands all day long at the POA UK Premiere... How sweet since they're "just (supposedly) friends."

shanie623
Look into my eyes...

Happy Dance OH YEAH! They are SOOO getting it on!

shanie623
Just to remind you what happened at the New York Premiere.... *cough*

shanie623
OK... Now you can have your say... I'll post more when I see more later.

ENJOY AND HAVE A RANT! laughing

*Georgina_A*
Aww!! How sweet!! (Even though I'm not a fan of either of them lol) I don't know who their trying to fool with this whole "Just Friends" thing, because it sure isn't fooling us! wink

pottermad
yeah^^
shanie pleease post more pcitures!!

punkyhermy
do they really think it isn't obvious?!!

shanie623
Did you guys watch the interview with Dan this morning at Regis and Kelly? Damn! I missed it! They probably talked about Emma, because the last time he was there Kelly was teasing him about Emma... LOL!

jacobsgrl13
awwwww how cute! and Yes! I hope Dan and Emma r going out and they DO like each other! cuz I think they make the cutest couple in the world! I'm a H/Hr fan! and thank heavens 4 those pics! yea!

jacobsgrl13
where did u get those pics? can u tell me the site? thnx

shanie623
I'm sorry, but I have to get this out of my chest.

What you just said REALLY bothered me. I hate people who base their ships on pictures of the actors and actresses who play the characters in your ship. It's really making me crazy mad I mean, I think it's totally cute that Dan and Emma are together, but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't even go to the "that's why I ship HHr," because it makes you look like an idiot (and I'm not saying you are)...

I'm all for Dan and Emma as long as it does not affect their characters and how audience approach their characters. But from what I've seen so far, it's not only you who thinks of Dan and Emma as one with Harry and Hermoine... In case you haven't notice, Dan and Emma are acting. Harry and Hermoine are characters from a book. They're completely different. I apologize for putting you on blast, but it really annoyed the f*ck out of me.

Oh and I got the pictures at the Getty Images' website.

shanie623
Check this thread out.... You'll see what I mean by HHr shippers who thinks Dan and Emma are one with Harry and Hermoine... HOW IT AFFECTED THEIR CHARACTERS IN THE FILMS, AND HOW AUDIENCE APPROACH THEIR CHARACTERS...

say your opinion about...! =) please, NO ship wars!

And to celestial_moon: see what I mean now? Heh... remember this??? stick out tongue

It's not just jacobsgrl13 either... I've seen lotsa HHr shippers on the net these days MOANING about these pictures I've just posted. It's really annoying. (Don't get me wrong. I think Dan and Emma are really cute together. I just don't like it when they consider them as Harry and Hermoine, when they're so NOT).

Now back to topic... I can't believe Dan and Emma still deny that they have something for each other... LOL!

celestial_moon
omg ur right. it bugs the sh!t out of me. ugh. anyways interesting photos but i have the stupidest mind 4 saying this: i dont believe it. (yah go figure). and even if they are i dont think it might last 4ever.

shanie623
Here's a bit of the interview with Dan this morning at Regis and Kelly... I knew it! They obviously talked about Emma, like the last time... LOL!

pottermad
really good!

megajoint
wish them good luck.....

Im a h/hr fan but I was like this from the start not because of the movies I hate it when people base their opinions upon the movie too

Joy2dWorld
Dan & Emma make a great couple, thats OK. I think they are really compatible & look good together, a cute couple indeed.

But if we're talking about the books-- its definitely Ron & Hermione getting together.

The only thing I feel bad about is... well, I think Rupert has a thing for Emma too. I'm not jumping to conclusions but it only explains Rupert's behavior recently. He's not talking much, just letting the 2 (Dan & Emma) jam. I think he's indeed feeling left out.

If I'm Rupert, I'd avoid Emma for 2 things: 1st-- I dont want to be hurt, I know she likes Dan, not me, so I better stay away; 2nd-- Dan's a very good friend of mine so I better get myself out of the pic, if I dont want any conflict.

But hang on folks coz I think a 5th wheel is coming in yes Katie Leung may just be it, or whoever will be playing Luna Lovegood!

...nah, I'm just trying to cheer myself up ermm

celestial_moon
i know i think it;s wrong 2 ship real life ppl.

pottermad
i agree that rupert have feelings for emma... but i bet emma wants daniel...

eezy45
Emma's way too hot for Hermy's part! stick out tongue

okay that was OffTopic.

*Georgina_A*
laughing out loud Trust you to say it roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

firebolt14
ooooo it ses in tht interveiw their mite b romance in the nxt film!! aww itll b cute if they hav romance on screen as wel as of screen if there is romance tht means they hav totally changed the storyline but then the film can b different to the boook.....

hoo thinks that there is gonna b romance in the next film?

*Georgina_A*
There will definitely be Romance in the next film...it's based on the book...

firebolt14
but in the boook their is no romance ! ?????? confused

shanie623
There was... ^^;; It was Cho and Harry.... Cho and Cedric... Ron and Hermy... Hermy and Viktor...

*Georgina_A*
yes

frodo_dude
laughing i could agree more big grin

frodo_dude
could not sorry....

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
aww how cute!
they are so adorable!

but they aren't a couple are they?

firebolt14
but ron and hermy were neva together in the books ???

*Georgina_A*
Yeah but there were clues leading to them liking each other...

shanie623
Wow... Tom must really, and I mean--- REALLY LIKE Emma... eek! Look at his latest blog... He mentioned Emma again!!!... Dude! He mentioned her in his blog entries like more than three times already... Whoa...

"Emma looked even more gorgeous and she's only 14! She was signing autographs practically non stop at the party - she must have arm ache!"

*Georgina_A*
LOL looks like he still can't believe the fact she's only 14 roll eyes (sarcastic) definitely likes her...a lot erm

ladygrim
?????????????????

Scar
I only liked the pics. (Everything else is none of our business I think) smile

weegie
But, damn. I swear Emma liked Rupert! I've tryed getting pics to prove it, but, It wont let me attatch them.
I thinks its fake, friends can act like that, Its probably a joke thing. Why would Dan act like he was going out with her, but says he's not. They're clever. They're tricking you!
But if I'm wrong, they are dating. I'm happy, That means I can have Rupert (OK , I know its never gunna happen. I can dream right?!?!)

Joy2dWorld
Looking out for more than just a pretty face eh Weegie-- you got good taste in men (like me stick out tongue) rock on!

weegie
Yeh, lol. We got the best taste there is!

*Georgina_A*
^^ I just have to say that I absolutely LOVE your sig! big grin

weegie
Yea, I second that!

Joy2dWorld
Thanks, another R/Hr-shipper from another site was so kind to share it with me!

And I just gotta post this Rupert pic below--

Now I dont have a thing for arms, but I love it looking so "manly" (like the rest of him is) in this one... its weird I know, but hey... so tell me if he still doesnt have the right of claim to the title "hottie"

Joy2dWorld
Its just that... well, his eyes... there's just this certain kind of... sadness... in them... most of the time... I wonder why... I dont understand, he's so mysterious...

weegie
I totally agree! I like that picture! Damn, he is sooo........., HOT! lol.

<Tidus>
Emma watsons Got the heat! Shes the most HOOOT SEXIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!!

http://hpmovie.variety.ru/photo_archive/hp_cast.jpg
http://www.gothamist.com/images/danielrademmawat.jpg
http://home.no.net/mallisa/emma_l.jpg
http://www.fanet.com.ar/harrypotter/Humor/_39071109_ron_harry_hermione2.jpg
http://www.mugglenet.com/images/hermione23l.jpg[/IMG

<Tidus>
http://hpmovie.variety.ru/photo_archive/hp_cast.jpg
http://www.gothamist.com/images/danielrademmawat.jpg
http://home.no.net/mallisa/emma_l.jpg
http://www.fanet.com.ar/harrypotter/Humor/_39071109_ron_harry_hermione2.jpg
http://www.mugglenet.com/images/hermione23l.jpg

shanie623
I was watching BEST WEEK EVER yesterday... and they were talking about "when do you take a shot? (you know, drink) everytime you see something or someone that you know is going to be there on any TV shows?".... And this one guy was like "I always take a shot everytime BEST WEEK EVER shows Ron Weasley," then they showed Rupert talking in the background. Then the guy who said it took a shot.. hehehehhehe... =D

I'm soooooooooo obsessed with Rupert/Ron right now... =D

twigNig
Haha I saw it!! I was like @_@ yeah I like Rupert.

By the way, I think I'm the only one here who doesn't give a crap who is dating who.

Joy2dWorld
Yeah, what is up with that guy?! LOL He's got such a man-crush on Rupert! weird! laughing

chevygirl15
well i think that it is awesome i mean let them do what they want to do not the fans so dan,emma do what you want to do

danradsgirl
I don't believe it's happening because when it looks like Emma and Dan are really close and it looks like they're "looking into each other's eyes" if you look closely Dan is looking towards Rupert and Emma is looking behind Dan!

Draik
I know that I'll be the odd one out, but if Dan says that Emma is like a sister to him, then I believe that Emma is like a sister to him.

It's true, they do get rather close in photographs. However, I'm like that with a few of my closest guy buds, too. We hold hands, slow dance, and hug sometimes, yet none of us are romantically involved.

It really comes down to how comfortable you are with another person. Dan and Emma may just be very physical people, who are comfortable with one another as friends.

I'm not going to rule out the possibility that Dan and Emma are dating, but until they're caught snogging on the set, I'm not going to believe that they are, indeed, a couple.

morbidviper
wait a sec.... how did you get the blog entry??

shanie623
Tom Felton's official website.

morbidviper
ahhhh.. coolness.... which is?? if you don't mind me asking.

shanie623
www.tomfelton.com confused

morbidviper
ahh yes... i just got my computer.... so im a little behind the times.. sry.

angelsflame265
i don't care either. . . i don't see how u guys think you know who likes who by the way the act on screen during interviews. .. you do know that they don't become unplugged as soon as camras are off them right?

PureBlood101
i'm proud of them really but poor rupert and tom are all alone.. first i was jealous of emma but now i'm proud of them. I talked to emma and she said that she broke up with dan cuz she got tired of him!! sad huh? i talked to tom and he treated me like dirt!! for halloween i might be emma, she's a guy magnet!! i wanna be one!! j/k lol no really i do!!

PureBlood101
he's maybe saying that for the publicity so they don't go after them.

eezy45
heheh yeah, Emma's so cute droolio

CoolWizard
Cool thoughts and pics, a very interesting thread. smile

*Georgina_A*
I beg to differ no expression

eezy45
laughing I know.

RIPriver:(:(:(
i think dan and emma make a cute couple. they are perfect for each other. i just wish i was her! sad

CoolWizard
I am sure you are just as cool as she is. smile

rubberduckee
I think Tom Felton sounds realy nice!.. Why would he treat you like dirt??

FoamyFan
umm....oliver isn't taken is he?????? ~pray~ i hope not

pumpkinpie4ever
go emma/dan ships and harry and hermione ships i love em both you know your right i sure dont base it on the pics although they are adorable its the way they act around each other holding hands LACED and the LOVING LOOKSrock

pumpkinpie4ever
cool :roolin: :artist:

pumpkinpie4ever
Happy Dance yeah Happy Dance i am so happy! Happy Dance

Khe Sanh
Who cares? They're kids, they're happy, leave em be.

pumpkinpie4ever
i beg to differ they are so cute! i agree with shaine623 did you see the way they look at each other i mean there's love in their eyes.love
and you dont hold the opposites sexes hand unless you have a fling going on ya know? well not laced anyway!:wink: i only do that with my boyfriend you only hold hands like that if you love each other! i mean you dont do that with siblings! that just ain't right sick if you dont see the way they look at each other then your dense i mean seriously

Phoenix
aww, its so cute! Altho I shouldn't really say that, I used to get miffed at fourteen when people would call my love life 'so cute!' laughing out loud

lovelyvainmuch
Originally posted by shanie623
Look into my eyes...

Happy Dance OH YEAH! They are SOOO getting it on!

WHEEEEE!!!!! i AGREE!!!!!! eek!

potter_luver48
Yeah, i definately think they're together, although, if anybody saw the pics of Emma partying and stuff, there seems to be a lot of pictures of her hooking up with one guy.and it's the same guy over and over. Perhaps He's her boyfriend...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.