Mary, Mother of God, A third one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chelse_gladrin9
I heard somewhere that theres supposed to be a third Pirates of the Caribbeantabletalk. I don't know if it's true. So, what do you think?

Chelse_gladrin9
jawdrop

JackieSparrow
yea there is because like a month ago I heard on some show that Johnny Depp has signed up for the second and third POTC so it is true if anyone says it isnt they should die

Kitoky
They don't know what outcome of the second one, how could they possibly do a third one? They must be just thinking about it because if PotC 2 doesn't make that much in the box office, then....

Chelse_gladrin9
well i dont care if there is more than two. just one isnt enough.

tiddlina
BRILLIANT!!! But there may be one little problem - usually 3rd sequels aren't as good as their precessors.

JohnnyIsMadSexy
they are having a third one which may be kinda stupid because they havnt seen the outcome of the 2nd one, but they are having it and johnny so far is the only one to sign up

Orli'sElf7
thats awsome though!!! it gives us something to look forward to after the second one...i was really bummed that the movie didnt win very many awards! it was brilliant!!! oh and Chelse_gladrin9 where'd yoo get that drop face smiley??! its cute haha

JacksBabe777
Yea they have decided to do a third one. i HOPE it does as good as the first one and i HOPE it IS as good as the first one. thats not likely though...

OH WELL. as long as i see johnny as jack i'll be happy.

Orli'sElf7
well if the 2nd one is the same as or possibl6y BETTER than the first its gonna b EXTREMELY hard to top

JacksBabe777
yea i know! thats gonna be hard to do. and at all the awards next year it won't be up against LOTR. and all them movie's that have won awards this year.

Orli'sElf7
well i mean it was LOTR's last movie...so its over....pooh...i cried so hard i love d that movie...and they didnt get any awards for the previous movies so i kinda think pj deservs it ya know? but still i mean i was hoping johnny would win best actor

JacksBabe777
yea me too. i cryed too. . i loved those movie. and i wanted johnny tp win. but i mean you win some you lose some. and he hasn't won yet. i hope he wins an oscar. that would be SOOOOO wicked.

JohnnyLove19
I guess their are going to do a third one and film the 2nd and 3rd sequels back to back just like they did w/ the matrix and LOTR

SAG AWARDS ON TONIGHT AT 8PM GO JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitoky
I'm even questioning how good the 2nd could be...

Inwë Nólatári
Orlando has signed up for the 3rd POT|C aswell...YAY!!!

JacksBabe777
Oh goody..... no offence but i don't much like him.... well actually i do but not as much as Johnny. he's MY man... big grin too much sugar. i wish he was my man. but i can't wait till the 2nd one. even if it's a flop. it'll be Johnny, Orli and Kiera... they make the perfect team..

Chelse_gladrin9
i go the smilie form ummmmm hold on gotta remember...... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies.php there
blowup

Chelse_gladrin9
i dont like keira that much though .... shes annnoying.. i had this pic with her and a bra looking shirt on. sad sad. and Orli was tuching her bare stomache or hips or w/e. blowup that made me mad

JohnnyIsMadSexy
JOHNNY WON A SAG AWARD FOR BEST LEADING MALE ACTOR FOR PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!! IM SOOO HAPPY, and bored

JackieSparrow
Yay lets everyone scream with excitment and glee I lyke using weird words ready 1...2...3 *scweels, looks around* why does no one scream with me Im sad now never mind hyper!!!!!!!! Ta *starts whirling in circles*

Orli'sElf7
WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! *EXCITEMENT AND GLEE ^_^*

Chelse_gladrin9
haha!!

Orli'sElf7
^_^ well hey haha we're all excited!!! join the powwow

Chelse_gladrin9
thats what im here for!

caballera
I'm VERY EXCITED! YAAAAYYY!!!

Chelse_gladrin9
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Unholy_Cheese
Eh, i reckon the best will be the first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.