Samurai Pizza Cats!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BakaXero
anyone know this one?
its old but it was so cool!!!!!!!!
Please tell me someone knows it

Pred@tor
I know it. Used to watch it on the TV a few years back. Samurai Pizza Cats! Oh Yeah! Who do you call when you want some pepperoni? Hehehe. Havn't thought about that 1 in a while...

Lord Ryugen
Alright I still remember this. Guedo Anchovie, Poly Ester, and...and erm uh does any one remember the name of the other one? You know the one with the Umbrella.

Pred@tor
Speedy Cerviche. Guido Anchove was the one with the umbrella

Lord Ryugen
Whoops embarrasment ah well. The way they got around was cool though. I'd kill to get shot out a giant cannon thingy

Freddy_vs_Jason
I remember this show, very old but I liked it smile

Pred@tor
I used to watch it everyday. I'd also love to get shot out of that cannon. Looks wicked.

Lord Ryugen
That and try to get off with a girl with a multiple rocket launcher for hair laughing

BakaXero
LUCILLE!!!!!!!!!

Yeah people do remember
IM SO HAPPY!!!!
i miss this show.....

Lord Ryugen
I miss it too. We need the Big Cheese back. That guy was the ultimate bad guy

BakaXero
lol
dont forget his advisor Geri Atric (the crow)

Lord Ryugen
And the Narrator. That dude was hilarious

BakaXero
oh yeah!

Pred@tor
Anyone remember the episode where everyone gets changed into the opposite sex?

Freddy_vs_Jason
Nope, afraid not. My favourtie was the blue one I think, but I liked the girl. yes

Lord Ryugen
Nah the Narrator was my fave. Followed by the greatest minions ever made. NINJA CROWS!!

BakaXero
i remember the episode with three other cats like them but from the city
the one like speedy had two guns

Pred@tor
guido anchovy was my favourite

fini
ooooooo, that show was soooooooooo great, even the narrator was demented

Lord Ryugen
Long live the Narrator! eek!

crazy_c
I don't think i've ever seen it embarrasment

Lord Ryugen
You don't know whwt you're missing

Pred@tor
Oh yeah...

Lord Ryugen
I wonder if any channels will bring it back

fini
the narrator sounded like he was always drinking coffee...............tooooooo much coffee

BakaXero
lol...
i dont think they'll bring it back....
it has been a while since its been on

Lord Ryugen
Dammit. Lets start up a petiton.

Pred@tor
you have a problem with coffee? wink

Lord Ryugen
I have many problems with coffee embarrasment

BakaXero
i'll join your petition!!!

Lord Ryugen
YAY!! that's one.

Pred@tor
damn! (walks off to the corner of the room, kicks the wall and screams out in pain)

Lord Ryugen
laughing out loud

BakaXero
huh

WrathfulDwarf
*bumping*

Just recently Amazon.com released a DVD set of the SPC. However, it's not the complete series (which I been searching for awhile) Up until now there hasn't been an official release yet by Disney (which holds the rights from Saban) so hopefully the show gets an official DVD set release sometime soon.

dvampire
Yeah, this show was one of my favorites! It's similar to Ronan Worriors and Saint Seiya.

Psyquis52
I own the Nintendo game for this. My sister and I used to watch it after schools. I can't remember why.

BakaXero
I had a chance to watch an episode a few months back.
Never realised that the show was so cheesy. (no pun intended not like the showermm)

Psyquis52
The show's incredibly cheesy!
It's pathetic. I just watched one myself and...I was nearly disgusted by how ridiculous it was...but the game's still fun.

Psyquis52
delete

Psyquis52
delete

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.