the end is near

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade.5
Yo, i once watched this thing on T.V, that in the bible it said the end of the world is goin to be in 2006! But whats reallly weird about it is that there were three prdictions: 1, Evil people will get a large amount of power(Suddam, Bin Laden) 2, they will target major cities in the world (twin towers (P.S: Im sorry to all those in that building at the time))
And 3, We will wipe our selves out in nucular war... IF we dont change our ways... I believe it, but do you?

§pearhead
interesting...I've never heard that, and would be kinda true, except Saddam's captured and Osama is...nowhere, it seems.

cLoVi€
in 2006?

i heard it'll be this year's summer stick out tongue

Blade.5
I know, its crazy! First it was 1999, then 2000, then this summer, now in 2 years time! (Dam it, now were gonna miss the world cup!)

§pearhead
I don't believe it, of course laughing out loud people like to make up stuff, then other people like to believe them

Blade.5
Well, really theres no need to worry! First theres gonna be a giant tidal tidle wave thats gonna flood the world, then a meteors gonna crash int the planet and destroy it, then the ozone layers gonna break and melt us all, then there's another epidemic of a disease thats gonna kill us all. I mean, you could go on forever about all that lame stuff them so called, "experts" said...

§pearhead
you forgot the ice age yes

cLoVi€
i want world to end.

Blade.5
Did you here that one time, there was this disease that ya got from chickens. It was the bird flu or sumfink, but we all like to call it the evil chicken disease!

Blade.5
And the ice age...

Blade.5
Just for the sake of it, (and if it makes you feel any better,) You could try and find one of them suicide booths they have in futurama...

burlyman
Nostradamus

tns
i heard about that to but the one i heard was that the world was going to end in 2006 by what they don't know. i was pordicted one one of the incan( i think thats right) temples

Blade.5
well, ya know, theres probably 1000's of different variations, considering the amount of stuff them 'experts' have said (they're really just clueless morons)

tns
yeah true but we can never be sure until it happenes

tns
by the way i like ur dmx pic

tns
i did mean to do that

Fallen Jedi
the end is always near...its looming over us...

tns
yep

Blade.5
Thanks! But because im in the U.K, i'm like the only one who likes DMX because hes kinda American... Youre the 1st person ive met/spoken to that's actually even heard of him...

tns
yeah dmx is cool and tupac too

Blade.5
Its a shame tupac had to get shot... I really liked him.

tns
me too his was really good............... but we still have dmx

Blade.5
And method man and redman and busta rhymes...

Blade.5
I have to go. Im going to the dumb ass garden centre... its really gay... Later!

tns
yeah there good but there not doing much anymore the in movies now
are u Serious that no one about these people (dmx methodmen and redmen ect...)

Blade.5
Yeah, it totallly sucks ass! They all listen to the streets and stuff. whicch im sure you've never heard of because hes just some Londener trying to sing, but he's just talking, and its totally lame... Im teling ya, as soon as i grow up im movin to the states...

Darth Revan
Um... How could the bible say we were going to wipe ourselves out in a nuclear war? That's kinda hard seeing how nukes didn't exist way back in the year 40 or whatever...

Second, there have already been numerous predictions about when the world was going to end--people adding up numbers in the bible and such. All of which, obviously, have turned out to be wrong.

Third, does it actually SAY 2006, or is it just another moron adding up a bunch of numbers?

Blade.5
Cuz its a PREDICTION. oh, and by the way, it wasnt actually in the bible. They just looked down and diagonally across some of the verses and found messages. There was stuff like: kennedy, and then assassin that will assassinate written through his name. And Suddams name was in there, and that Israely president guy that got kiled...

burlyman
cool

nazgulinthedark
i watched history channel show on him, and he freaked me out ninja

Blade.5
Yeah, I like ice cream to...

Magee
any of u here about that guy that appeared on the interntet claiming he was from the future and said there will be an American civil war in 2005 or 2006 cant remember and a world war a few yrs after that, agan i cant remember. He showed u the blue prints and the function of his time machine and how it worked, even pics of it. A lot of stuff he said was convincing but i cant remember anything, cant even remember the guys name, john something i think. Didnt realy beleive it anyway but if theres a civil war in America, i'll pish my pants. yes

Blade.5
Woah, i had no idea about that, but it sounds kinda creepy... Lucky im in the U.K!!! (thats like the only good thing about this country)

tns
who

Blade.5
Al this thinking is making me hungry, I'm gonna go get me a snack!

tns
i just came from lunch nothing good like alwayz

burlyman
borg
great sig! laughing out loud

tns
dmx retired right

Blade.5
DMX RETIRED?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That cant be true!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sacrifise666
dmx retired a long time ago to be a full time movie actor.

as for 2pac he aighnt just kool he is the king of hip hop. devil

Fallen Jedi
we are all damned!

Blade.5
Oh, right... Thats not so bad if he's still doin' stuff...

Blade.5
We were all dammed from the beginning... The end of the world is inevidble! (cool, i'm talaking all technical!)

Sacrifise666
im ready for a fight when the end comes. gun_bandana

tns
but he did a song with so one not to long ago these people can make upm there mind

Blade.5
I reckon robots are gonna take over the world... The rest of that stuff's just a bunch of crap...

Blade.5
I like x gon' give it to ya, and ruff ryders anthem.

Fallen Jedi
robots? confused

<<Solo>>
That's the gayest thing. The world will not end in 2006. Wanna Know why?

Maybe, because I am too freaking awesome to let my world to be destroyed.

What is that?

You agree?

Of course you do.

Blade.5
yeah, like the Matrix! Or, mabye we're already in the Matrix... Hmmmmmmmm.......

Fallen Jedi
blink

stick out tongue

big grin

Blade.5
Dude, you need to chill out... Opinions are always different, just listen to em all and keep your lame ideas to yourself!

cLoVi€
we gonna die happy

<<Solo>>
I know I know. Lol I was just joking y'know.

Sacrifise666
i just dont give a f*ck. were all gona die one day so hell why be afraid?boxing

<<Solo>>
True.

tns
rolling on floor laughing

Sacrifise666
just think why be afraid of dying in 2 years if your gona die so many years from now.

Fallen Jedi
but i don't wanna die young. no

Blade.5
Cool! I thought you was gonna be like one of them idiots on KMC... But you're O.K!

Blade.5
There, there at least we're gonna go into paradise... When we die. Hell, why not get there sooner?

<<Solo>>
Thanks. Same to you.

tns
hey....... no expression

Sacrifise666
i almost died twice.

the first time i o.d

the second time i was shot 4 times.

maybe thats why i aighnt afraid to die.dev

tns
wow thats alot

Blade.5
You werent really shot 4 times were you? And whats iod?

tns
i blieve that kind stuff happenes for a reason, someone is trying to tell u something

Blade.5
Woah, thats like in final destination... Another movie in my realistic list...

Sacrifise666
overdosed.

i was shot 4 times because i was mugged outside of a atm machine the person said gime your money and i refused so he put 4 bullets in me and after that i was in the hospital. im glad im not paralyzed or anything because the doctor said 3 out of the 4 bullets could make me be in a wheel chair.

wuTa
john conner

Blade.5
Woah..... That sucks.... I hope they caught that that shit head and hung him up by his balls and tortured him!!!!!!!!! Puff...puff

Blade.5
John Conner was the guy in terminator... Weird...

wuTa
i know i was just joking

tns
ur very lucky

Blade.5
I knew that... I was just testing you... of course...

Blade.5
Why is sacrafise666 on Angels moron list? He's a nice guy!

tns
i don't know

Blade.5
Some people!

tns
:?

Sacrifise666
angel is obsessed with me. i think he's gay.

angel what side do you wanna be on the barrel or the trigger?

aw f*ck it barrelgun_bandana

nazgulinthedark
hes not gay

Sacrifise666
angel is obsessed abought my ass.

nas the only reason your sticking up for him is because your trying to get on his jock.blue_bandana

Blade.5
HA HA HA!!! That's just creepy! But naz... You should be ashamed!

Sacrifise666
nas get off angels tiny pecker and go find a real man oh wait i 4got no guy would date a dead broke witch who's h.i.v possitive.

blue_bandana

Blade.5
?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.