This is awfull!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fanatos
Didn't expect this kind of mistake of Sony! embarrasment Look at the hand area! This is awfull!

Cinemaddiction
..what are we looking at?

Kes
Awfull nails??blink

who?-kid

Red Superfly
Yeah I saw it and thought "How could they miss that?"

fanatos
Way to go!

moonwalker741
wow sony sux and graphic design then laughing

Kes
Oh yeh! Nice catch. All I could see was those awfull nails messed

Spiderman_RJ
SUCKER he made that up on photoshop . poor kid even lower the resolution. wow u are a genius!!!! what u though?
"wow stamp is way cool. hey what am i gonnda do now? hey i know ,im gonna subscribe to a spiderman forum and fool some suckers .oh yah its gonna be fun"

see the pic again its atached under.the real one

Spiderman_RJ
kes u can close this topic.its a show off foolish stuff.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Thats no reason to close down the thread.

Look at Spideys muscles! drool

Machete_guy
I think kes would close it any way cuz of the nails laughing out loud

fanatos
Spiderman_RJ, maybe you have downloaded the bigger pic - with higher resolution. I have downloaded the 1024x768 walpaper. And if you don't believe me, here is the link to the official wallpaper embarrasment :

http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/downloads/wallpapers/files/sacrifice_1024.jpg

And the same thing on the 1600x1200 res. version:

http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/downloads/wallpapers/files/sacrifice_1600.jpg

Good luck!
BTW, where did you get that "normal" pic ?

Freddy_vs_Jason
I have a very awsome Spidey 2 wallpaper. yes

The Ones
eat it before it eats you

moonwalker741
fanatos is right if you go to the source (sonypicture.com, then to the spidey 2 section) the wallpaper is jus like the messed up version he posted the first time

Zephonim
He is right. It almost looks like it' kind of being reflected through something.

Spiderman_RJ

Spiderman_RJ
again fanatos my apologies. BTW the right is Thanathos the god of death right? what country are u in to pronounce it like F ??? here in brasil we simple say like Ta-natos.

X-MENFORUM.COM
Nice catch !

fanatos
Spiderman_RJ, no it's FANATOS and it means FAN !
I am fully aware of the methods they use in CG, cuz I myself work with such software as Maya, Corel Photo Paint . And I can tell that in that picture MJ is not CG. But spider-man is. So I suppose they shot MJ with the real spider-man and they have made this mistake while replacing him with the CG version or something. But still I find it weird - how could a whole CG studio not notice such an obvious thing. wink

Once again, could you give a link to the normal version, cuz I cant put this one on my desktop smile . Still it's weird. confused

who?-kid
Yup, Thanatos is the Greek god of Death, not to be confused with Hades, ruler of the underworld and the dead people who live there.

Spiderman_RJ
thats just what i said (or at least tryed to) i was refering to the spidey not mj. it must have beend a mistake in delivery of pics......to the site

Austinzilla
hay fanatos are you a guy? because you have an unhealthy obsession with haley joel osment

fanatos
I don't have an obsession. I'm just a very dedicated fan, that's all yes !

Spiderman_RJ
on my homeland this is called pedophilian stick out tongue laughing

Austinzilla
no youre a sick f*ck

moonwalker741
so do u no michael jackson......he must hav taught u alot...rite?

VENOMfan
Let's try to be a little mature everyone. if this thread gets anyworse Im closing it

fanatos
HJO is my age, so what you're sayin is ridiculous. I'm a fan and I have an avatar and signature like everybody else. You're expecting to see matrix, lotr, sm and other popular stuff. It's awful that nowadays people can't think of anything else but sex and violence. I haven't heard sicker crap in my life than this. You people need to grow up.

Austinzilla
oooooooooooooook...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.