who are your top 5 most hated caracters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackHatDefect
Who are the five (in no order)anime caracters that make your skin crawl at the sound of their name,That you wnt to die bloody deaths,ect.
ohhh but heres an example of somthing i DON'T want
saying you hate ...lets say Satoshi(Ash)from Pokemon JUST because you hate Pokemon..I WANT REASONS PEOPLE!!!!!!
REMEMBER THERE WILL BE SPIOLERS,READ IF YOU DARE
as for me

1)Yuuki-Fruits Basket
Hes selfish.Theres 14 people in his same possition or worse of than him,but he always complains about how misrible he is compared to them!
2)Kikyou-Inuyasha(note i DISPISE INUYASHA)
ok....first and formost..shes made od f mud(LMAO).Evan though Inuyasha has told her millions of times he loves her and he didn't kill her,she still hates him/wants hi,m dead..the fuc*r..
3)Sakamori-BattleRoyale(manga version)
I normally like evil guys,but hes to much.Throwing those students on that island and making them kill echother..its so sad.I cried reading the manga/novel time over because of what i read on that island.Hes the most evil man ever!
4)Taka-Fushigi Yuugi
I don't believe Taka is Tamahome/i have proof of that.Miaka choose him over my Tamahome and let Taka..er...absorb/kill him.ITS EVIL EVIL EVIL!!!WAAAAAA!!
5)Masaya-Tokyo Mew Mew-The god of freak pansy losers who are ugly and still get the girl over two hot sweetys.Not only is HE an idiot,but Ichigos a moran for liking him..WHO WOULD???

El_Barto
1) Buu-- I DONT GIVE A F*CK IF HE LIKES CANDY

2) Babidi-- So f*cking anoying!

3) Realy tall guy from Rurouni Kenshin-- Just got on my nerves

4) Tetsuo-- He was cool and all, but he was to much of a jerk

5)Incognito (Hellsing)-- He is just anoying

Lord Ryugen
1. Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo): The most infuriating bastard to ever befoul the Anime World
2. Mihoshi (Tenchi Muyo): The most infuriating dumb ***** to ever befoul the Anime World.
3. Buu (Dragon Ball Z): Seven forms and every one annoying
4. Pan (Dragon Ball GT): Annoyance thy name is Pan
5. Belldandy (Oh My Goddess): Romance sick

Pred@tor
Pan from DBZ and DB GT, I agree 110% with you on that one, buddy

Gregory
Vegeta--I may catch flack for this, but I don't care; I hate this guy. I don't mind chararacters with his general personality--Hiei and Saitou are cool, for example--but Vegeta can't pull it off.

Off hand, Vegeta is the only character I can think of that I really hate.

yuna_songstress
kai from beyblades. i hate allll beyblade stuff come to think of it!

Pred@tor
Goku from DBZ,
Sailormoon,
Pan from DBZ,
Pan from DBZ,
Pan from GT.

bardock
i really dislike vegeta in some ways but like him in others. i like that he doesnt take crape from anyone and he has true honor but he has almost got every one killed by letting cell transform. he also brutally killed a whole village of namekians and laughed about killing these peaceful people.

babidi because he looks like an aborted fetus

anyone to ever appear on saliormoon

andriod 19 is just stupid

all characters who are just regular people and have nothing special about them.

SenshiNaka
laughing

Pred@tor
dude you dont know what you like... confused

crazy_c
I don't really have any but treize kushranada from gundam wing is so creepy and sleay and ugghhhh! He freaks me out especially in that episode where he's taking a bath! *shudders violently* rip1

Gemini no Saga
huhuhu...interesting question

hum...my top 5 :

1)Shun(Saint Seiya)=>he's the "crying boy" of Saint Seiya...annoying!!!

2)Deathmask(Saint Seiya)=>He's bad...he don't deserve to be a gold saint......

3)Misao(Kenshin)=>she's annoying

4)Pan(DBZ)=>she's a characters...completely stupid...and annoying

5)Shin(Hokuto no Ken)=>...he's a big sh*t...!

Kalu_Wolfra
1)Toboe(Wolf's rain) He's so naive that it's just a little much.....plus he's an idiot
2)Kikyo (Inuyasha) she's just a b*tch, she's evil to every character she meets and she's trying to kill Inu.
3)Naraku(Inuyasha)ah, Naraku, the foulest piece of sh*t to walk the Anime earth. He's just a b@stard.
4)Everyone From Aqua team hunger force-they just annoy me for some reason.
5)Dojima(Witch hunter robin) too..too...too happy and cheerful and it just makes me wanna barf

WhiteFox87
Hmmmm....

1. Akito I mean, I feel sorry for the guy for all the pain he's in and stuff but he doesn't have to dish it out on everybody else!!! And not to mention....he's just....freaky.... eek!

2. Ash I hate his voice, I hate his clothes.....I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!!!! The only good thing about him is that he's got Pikachu.

3. Masaya I soooooo agree with you on this one, I can't get how Ichigo could fall for this guy when she's got Ryou and Kish to drool over!!!! blink Totally boggles my mind. But the reasons i don't like him is cause he's soooooooo dense that you have to question if he has a brain or not, when it comes to love he's totally clueless and.....he's Deep Blue,lol.

4. Takako: Princess of Disaster. That woman drives me CRAZY!!! For one thing, she's soooo evil that Kikyo doesn't hold a candle to her! And she's soooo pathetic about the Hayate was my one true love and he betrayed me thing that it makes me wanna puke sick!

5. Karasu He's.....EVIL!!! He hurt Kurama! Evil....Evil.....EVIL!!!!!!!! mad Nice clothes......but still....EVILLLLL!!!! Sorry.....feeling psychotic,lol.

Oookay, i guess that's all,lol.

Cat Girl Sheryu
1.Ash
2. babidi
3. Buu
4.Sailormoon
5.Naraku (soo annoying!)

A.marie
1. shishio from ruroui kenshin
2. amarao from FLCL
3. all yugi-oh characters. Yugi-oh sucks.
uhh that's all.

fungrl515
Kuwabara (YYH)
Kikyo (IY)
Kyo (FB)
ANY DBZ CHARACTER
But, since I kinda go for the bad guys in most anime, I can't say anyone else, except mr. happy HOJO from InuYasha. He gets me so annoyed. What a dense freak! And why the heck would a guy try to woo a girl by giving her treatments for her ailments. what a freak!

BlackHatDefect
KYOU...WHY THE CRAP DO YOU HATE KYOU!!~!???I THOUGHT THAT WAS IMPOSSABLE!!!!!

RyokoMasaki
1. Ayeka (All Tenchi series') SHE IS A WHINEY BRAT WHO GIVES NO RESPECT TO ANYONE! SHE WANTS TO MARRY HER GREAT NEPHEW! THATS SICK!
2. Sakuya (Tenchi In Tokyo) She's just an idiotic loser who
isn't even REAL!
3. Yugi (Yu-gi-oh) Whats dorkier.... a kid who is obssesed with a bunch of little cards that come to life or a kid who like lil Pokemon....evenly matched....
4. That guy in Love Hina.... he's jut DUMB. He's even more pathetic then TENCHI!
5. The shrimps from Orphen... or atleast the brother, he's a jerk and he annoys me. The guys always trying to get Orphen into trouble

jrskjs
1.Kikyo from inuyasha
2.Naraku from inuyasha
3.Gourmet from yu yu hakusho
4.jaken from inuyasha
5.vegeta from DBZ

Lord Ryugen
Revised hate rant.
1. Tenchi (All Tenchi Series)The ultimate weedy bastard to ever be excreted from Satan's anus
2. Kicker (Transformers Energon) Gohan's voice actor has really scraped the bottom of the barrel
3.Pan (DBGT) The single most annoying brat in any universe.
4. Tetsuo & Kanada (Akira) The police should use this to interrogate prisoners. Over an hour of them screaming each others names at the top of their lungs and I swear one half of my brain died.
5.Trunks (DBGT) Cry at his weedeness laugh at his insistance to wear shorts vomit whenever he tries anything remotely related to fighting.

Serket
Tea (YGO), Bulma (DB series), Ryu (Shaman King), Sakura (Naruto), and Misty (Pokemon)

Big_Daddy2
1.Naraku (Inu Yasha...he's soo annoyingly indestructable)
2. Kagura (Inu Yasha...just too dam campy for my tastes)
3. Orichamaru (Naruto...can't anyone kill this bastard)

That's it...I don't have 2 others.

darkallaround
hi!
1. Kikyo form inuyasha cause she bugs the hell out of me! uggg
2. Naraku from inuyasha cause hes gay and the fact that he weres eye liner is creapy.
3. Kigoma from inuyasha cause shes a *** and is stupider than a pickle.
4. shippo from inuyasha cause he just pops out of no where
5. and everybody else on the show except for the rest of the gange i did not say was annoying

Dazzler619
I could only think of 3:

Yugioh
Ash Ketchum
Misty

BlackHatDefect
I am going to rip your face off and throw it to the sharks..NEVER use "gay"as an insult in this forum!

Jace_Rave
post annoying ehh...hmmm...
Relena Peacecraft

I can't really think of people right now, i'll get back on that but...
I hate 99.9% of all shows that just repeat the same thing day after day with no overall story...Sailor Moon, DBZ/GT (though I did watch these shows back in my anime youth)

Jace_Rave
I REMEMBERED WHO I HATE!!!
Kaoru from Ruroini Kenshin!
After I watched Samurai X Trust & Betrayal I started to hate her because I love Tomoe so much more!!!
DIE KAORU!!! LET TOMOE LIVE!!!

Midnight Kitana
-Bulma (DBZ)
-Pan (DBGT)
-Shippou (InuYasha)
-Excel (Excel Saga)
-Anzu/Tea (Yugioh)
-Shizuka/Serenity (Yugioh)
-All characters on Pokemon)
That's all I can think of

BloodBird
oh what the hell
NUMBA 1 ****ING RETARD M.R STAN ALL HE DOES IS YELL HEY I AM GONNA KICK UR AS TO THE ULTRA STRON GEVIL DUDE THEY LOOK T HIM AND HE RUNS LIKE A PUSSIE AND HE IS THE ONLY HUMAN ON THE PLANET PERSON FOR THAT MATTER THAT NEVER DIED IN DBZ!!!!

NUMBA 2 ANY POKEMON

NUMBA 3 ANY DIGIMON

NUMBA 4. ANYTHING INUYASHA

AND NUMBA 5 KRILLIN ALWAYS WITH THE GAY LAUGHS AND FACES

radioboy121
The only name that instantly comes to mind would be Shinji from Neon Genesis Evangelion. That whiny, insecure brat annoyed me.

cyborg0014
Mine are:
5.Gamo (001's dad)
4.0010 brothers
2.Bkack Ghost
1.Van Bogoot

cyborg0014
Sorry! my #2 most hated person is Black Ghost! And all the characters are from Cyborg 009 if you wondering!

Celestialgirl
Tea-Yu-Gi-Oh
Koga-Inuyasha
Kagami-Ceres
Pan-DBGT
Kanna-Inuyasha

Kenshinswife
1.Kikyo (inuyasha) I HATE THIS B*TCH it is like damn B*tch die already
2.Karou(Rurouni Kenshin) she is soooooooooo stupid i hate her
3.Tea(YU-gi-oh) she is sooo lame
4.serinity(Yu-Gi-Oh) her voice is soooooooo sick yuck
5.Naraku(inuyasha) DIe already!

Saber_Apricot
Miaka - Fushigi Yuugi
Yui - Fushigi Yuugi
Kagome - InuYasha
Kaoru- Rurouni Kenshin
Relena - Gundam Wing

>_> Yup, every so-so anime has at least one annoying female character. They don't really contribute too much help and they cause more drama and problems in the story. Usually the main character(s), they're a waste of space and are attention whores.

Atomic Rico
Jaken-Inuyasha
Relena-Gundam Wing

I guess thats pretty much it

Lord Ryugen
Hmm! No one else seems to hate Tenchi. Come on people join me in Tenchi hating!

Saber_Apricot
Yes, Tenchi does suck a bit. He's got all of those girls wanting him and he acts like such a coward. It's just like so many shounen manga with a vriginal guy character that should be a total loser, but all of these beautiful and exotic girls are attracted to him and he never gets with anyone. >_> Tenchi needs some sense beaten into him.

cookie808
1)kikyo (inuyasha)
2)Quent (wolf's rain)
3)Aki when he turns into shiso (ceres)
4) Kagami (ceres)
5)Pan (GT)
miffed

sailormoon
Wha, what's wrong with Sailor Moon? sad

Lord Ryugen
NO! He needs his life ended in a slow torturous way, maybe all the girls get sick of him and mutalate him in Washu's lab. Yeah that be fun *sniggers insanely* that'd be really REALLY fun. KILL TENCHI mad

Ananbelle
Beaten very very hard

with an iron bat

and...something...very very hard...again....

haha

Ally McBeal
chacracters i can't stand..their horribles for my heart...and i would kill witout doubt
PAN(dbgt)
KURAMA(yyh)
sakura (ccs)
yamcha(db)
ssj4goku (dbgt) yukito(ccs)

grey fox
PREPARE FOR UBER RANT

kuno (ranma 1/2) someoen stab him please !!!

bebi (dbgt) is there a more pointless villain

spike spigiel (cowboy bebop) he's alright but he just isn't funny in the slightest

sailor scouts (sailor moon) DAMN how is it no one notices who they are or any of the males look up their skirts

mammouro (sailor moon) egotistical ******* who deserves a slap

tenchi (tenchi muyo) little wuss should grow a backbone and some balls any other male would have nailed at least one of those girls in the time of the whole series

hei (yu yu hashako) he isn't hard and he isn't bad ass and that third eye looks stupid

chibiruto
Any yyh characters i mean no offense to u yyh lovers but i hate that series. i mean if we needed a mix of religion and dbz we could imagine it mad

Gryn Jabar
Cyclops.

Lord Ryugen
Erm is Cyclops an anime character?

FEDFAN316
koga-the guy cant make up his mind on which girl he loves!
kagome-inuyashas MINE!!!!
misty-shes annoying and shes been in too many seasons
serena(sailor moon)-she on the good side
kikyo-again...HES MINE!!!!!

linkslittlehelp
i completly HATE

jakken
yuske yurimeshe (prolly spelled wrong)
yugi
that kid millionare from rurouni kenshin
hanya

linkslittlehelp
i think yyh suks COMPLETELY

linkslittlehelp
and i like koga

BlackHatDefect
Ohh..also standing up for Akito, all of what she does is about basic human psyki....read farther (like...to VL 16)

sailorsun004
i hate:

masayaTOKYO MEW MEW: the guy can;'t stay mad for 10 seconds! i know, i have counted!

Sailor Mercurysailor moon: She is just like me, how can you like yourself?

Mint tokyo mew mew:HAte her!

Ayeka tenchi muyo: such a skweaky voice!

washu: another squeky voice "your darling washu here" "call me little washu!

Xiao_Qiao
Kikyo (Inuyasha)
Oi! If she really DID love Inuyasha, then she would quit her whining! She SHOULD want him to be happy, but nooooooooo. She has to try and drag him to hell with her. >.<

That perverted teacher from Azumanga Daioh (forgot his name >.&ltwink
Ok, this guy seriously scares me. He walks around the school grounds with that blank look and his mouth wide open. Here are a few disturbing quotes from him:
"Hey baby! Let's tango!" (In the middle of a folk dance)
"Yes, I want pool water. As in water from the pool that you girls have been swimming in!" (Talking to the swim team at the culture fest)

Noise (Wedding Peach)
She just... bugs me...

Myuto (Princess Tutu)
Yes little boy, we all know you can dance. He prances around everywhere he goes and seriously disturbs me. Now go put some pants on for crying out loud!!! 0_0'

Dong Zhuo (Dynasty Warriors series)
Ok, so it's not an anime. I still have an overwhelming hatred for Dong Zhuo! He's a fat, perverted loser that thinks he has what it takes to take over China. In reality, he just cowers behind Lu Bu and hits on Diao Chan. Disgusting little worm!!!!!!! >.<

goth
h

goth
huh What the f**k? huh huh

goth
hi Happy Dance love umm hi links little help

goth
so... ummm laughing out loud embarrasment im a little shy can u guys plzz make me feel welcome plz

Xiao_Qiao
Hello goth, nice to meet you ^_^. You can call me either Xiao_Qiao or Michelle. I'm fine with either name.

moises
1.Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo)
2. Shinji (EVANGELION)
3. Ash (Pokemon)
4. Astro boy (Astro Boy)
5. Yugi (Yugioh)......when he battles no one notices he grows 6 ft. tall and his voice depends.

King Burger
Originally posted by moises
5. Yugi (Yugioh)......when he battles no one notices he grows 6 ft. tall and his voice depends.

Good one moises! (Though I do like the series).

1-Chi Chi (DB-Z): Whiny hen-pecking b****!

2-Pan (DB-GT): Must die now!!

3-Serenity (Yu-Gi Oh): Too cuteys nicey girly...

4-Yusuke Urameshi (Yu Yu Hakusho): Annoying haircut, stupid
powers, and even dumber cartoon.

5-Any and all of the various bisexual/androgynous/hermaphroditic
villians that populate japanese animation.

chibiruto
1 any dbz character
2 orochimaru <naruto
3 623 mutsumi<sgt frog
4 Bungo-Cha chan<kerogunso
5 pan <gt

Celestialgirl
#1. Mayo (From Fushigi Yugi Eikoden, she's like Yui and I still hate Mayo at the end of it unlike Yui.)
#2. Ashitaire (Fushigi Yugi, he killed off my favourite character!)
#3. Kikyo (Inuyasha, not because of the love triangle though, whenever she shows up she tells you everything that has just happened!)
#4. Kagami (Ceres, one of the reason yet again that both my favorite characters die-even if he didn't do it directly.
#5. Satoshi (DN Angel, he just bugs me I have no idea why)

Ahneso
* Rise Harada - D.N.Angel, she is shallow and mean to Daisuke and her voice gives me a headache.
* Kagome - Inuyasha, I dunno I just plain don't like her
* Ayeka - Tenchi Muyo, Spoiled
* Miss Sakaki - Azumanga Daioh, too quiet and too boring. And plus I am sick of those stupid cats!
* Brock - Pokemon, He won't get it through his dense head that girls don't like him

megapunk1235ALT
1. Rini from sailor moon...Just ugh..
2.Hamtaro...(every hamster)
3. Pokemon : Pikachu,Ash,Misty.
4.I have a little hate for WInry from Full metal alchemist.
A Little but not strangle that charcter hate.
5. Asuka from evangelion.

Bardiel13
Any DiGi Charat Character: *twinge* DIE!!! 2guns

Kaoru (Evangelion): HOW THE HELL DID YOU SPAWN A YAOI EMPIRE WITH ONE EPISODE!?!?!??!?!?!? eek!

That Pink Haired Guy from Gravitation: I know his name, but dare not speak it! I consider Gravitation a hetero romance anime because that guy is less of a man than Ranma!

The True Fear
Originally posted by grey fox
PREPARE FOR UBER RANT

kuno (ranma 1/2) someoen stab him please !!!

bebi (dbgt) is there a more pointless villain

spike spigiel (cowboy bebop) he's alright but he just isn't funny in the slightest

sailor scouts (sailor moon) DAMN how is it no one notices who they are or any of the males look up their skirts

mammouro (sailor moon) egotistical ******* who deserves a slap

tenchi (tenchi muyo) little wuss should grow a backbone and some balls any other male would have nailed at least one of those girls in the time of the whole series

hei (yu yu hashako) he isn't hard and he isn't bad ass and that third eye looks stupid

what? how can u hate spike?

Bardiel13
These "Most Hated" and "Worst You've Ever Seen" threads are riots just waiting to happen... eek!

grey fox
I hate Spike because , although he is a decent enough character . People treat him like he is king of all anime -characters

daisuke
no particular order:

Akito Somha ( Fruits Basket ): the female head of a cursed family who hits on all of her guy relatives cause she's "God". Oh, wow. Like I care how much you suffer ( BTW, the suffering is overexagerated ) and do you have to be so mean to Kyou?

Kikyo ( Inuyasha ): dead lady who killed the guy who loved her and then comes back to life with emotional problems, attacks her reincarnation. Just be dead, will you?

Ichigo Momomiya ( Mew Mew Power ): stupid girl. you've got a freaking boyfriend, and then when you have a date, you completely space out cause you're thinking about your boss.

Usagi Tsukino ( Sailor Moon ): The ultimate blonde. Stupid. Bad hair. Need I say more?

Seto Kaiba ( spelling?, Yu-gi-oh ): Conceited brat, grow up already.

yatenstar
1. Ash and anyone else from Pokemon. The series' animation should be burned!!!
2. THe bald headed guy from DBZ...what's his name....oh, yeah, LOSER!
3. Gohan as a child....did he not get on your nerves with the constant crying?

Elina_Egyptian
Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh! But Marik Ishtar and everyone else rox my sox.

radioboy121
Anno Kei - DeVadasy (actually the whole anime sucked)
Shinji - Neon Genesis Evangelion
Mii - Popotan

Most of the people from Akira are actually not very likeable.

It's not so much as hating the characters for the most part. They're just annoying.

haruko1800
I'm pretty sure pretty much every person in the world disagrees with this but I really hate Inuyasha thumb down

bahhh_yeti
1. Pan- DBZ, STUPID WHINEY *****
2. Morty- Shaman King
3. Entire cast of Medabots
4. Shobu- Duel Masters
5. Joey Wheeler-Yugioh

The True Fear
Originally posted by haruko1800
I'm pretty sure pretty much every person in the world disagrees with this but I really hate Inuyasha thumb down
i agree

haruko1800
Yeah most people are really obsessed with him

The True Fear
i dont know. He sucks. akira should go over there and kill his punk ass

kazunomiya
let's see...
Shishio from Rurouni Kenshin: okay so he got burned and betrayed, but that doesn't mean he has to take over villages against their will and all the other stuff he did
Naruto from Naruto: sure he's the main character, but he just gets annoying at times
Kuwabara from Yu Yu hakusho:freaks me out
Kagome from Inuyasha: have no idea why i hate it, i just do

daisuke
you're entitled to your opinion, and I to mine.

danagrint
Buu

older_than_13

HEY!!! I HATE IT TOO!!!! Especially that Kikyo character....

Sakura from Naruto ===> She thinks she's special but she is not!!!!
================> Plus she grosses me out with her insane obsession with Sasuke

Seto Kaiba ===> Rude & Spoiled

ooh yeah..

Tessa or Tesstarossa from Full Metal Panic === > she's such a w-h-o-r-e flirting with Sagara! When she doesn't fit the part. I want Sagara and Chidori to end up together! Not that weak *toot*

el barto_1
1. naruto
2. gaara
3. yugi (yu-gi-oh)
4. sasuke (naruto)
5. jesse & james (poke`mon

takuto
new person on my list. she most likely no. 2 or 3:

Sakura: Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gawd she's annoying. It's always Sasuke this, Sasuke that! Grrrrrrrrrr. Oh yeah. I'm talking about the chara from Naruto.

Ashea16Chic
Originally posted by takuto
new person on my list. she most likely no. 2 or 3:

Sakura: Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gawd she's annoying. It's always Sasuke this, Sasuke that! Grrrrrrrrrr. Oh yeah. I'm talking about the chara from Naruto.

drunk I'll drink to that...!

Like I said:

Originally posted by Ashea16Chic
Sakura from Naruto ===> She thinks she's special but she is not!!!!
================> Plus she grosses me out with her insane obsession with Sasuke

inuyashapuppy!!
Originally posted by fungrl515
Kuwabara (YYH)
Kikyo (IY)
Kyo (FB)
ANY DBZ CHARACTER
But, since I kinda go for the bad guys in most anime, I can't say anyone else, except mr. happy HOJO from InuYasha. He gets me so annoyed. What a dense freak! And why the heck would a guy try to woo a girl by giving her treatments for her ailments. what a freak!

ok ok inuyasha mite get on my neare some time but hes soooooooooooooooooooooo hot i know im in love with inuyasha hehehe well he is soooo hottt

thomasgeorge
sheshomaru i hate him so much wind scar

Dizzle
Originally posted by grey fox
I hate Spike because , although he is a decent enough character . People treat him like he is king of all anime -characters

Spike's amazing... Out of the anime I've seen, he's at least top 5. Definitely top 3, and Kenshin only beats him cuz he talks really really cool. And swords rule.

UN-DBZified List

1. Joey (Yu-Gi-Oh) Failed attempt at the "badass with a heart of gold". Worst. Sob stories. Evah.

2. Little Toguro (Yu Yu Hakusho) Annoying as all hell. Way too screechy. The main reason why Kurama is a badass. (actually, full demon form Yoko Kurama is the real reason. But getting rid of this guy wasn't bad at all either)

3. Rich Guy (Rouroni Kenshin) The guy with the gattling gun... Can't remember his name. Annoying as all hell, and he killed some truly amazing warrior dudes.

4. Shippo (Inuyasha) GOD! Just... GOD!

5. James (Pokemon) Gotta be the worse member of Team Rocket.

With DBZ

1. Babidi-One good thing Buu did? Offed this guy...

2. Buu- Yeah, he's not much better. His god damn chocolate...

3. Pan- Needs to die, but never does. I hate it.

4. Haze Shenron- Yes, the uber-badass powers of... pollution...

5. Old Kai- Failed attempt at the pedophile from Family Guy. No, old guy. It's NOT your birthday.

Darth Macabre
Tea from Yu-Gi-Oh, oh my god shes annoying.

AnimeGreen0813
1. Hanaoka-Daphnne in the Brilliant Blue: This guy is pathetic. Why do the Nereids keep him around?
2. Jeffrey-Slayers Book of Spells: This guy wants to be a hero, but he sucks so bad he ain't even a zero!
3. Hanagata-Saber Marionettes: Otaru can't stand this weirdo, and neither can I.
4. Amagasaki-Tenchi Muyo!: Big and dumb & twice as ugly. Nuff said.
5. Seriyo- Tenchi Muyo! OAV/GXP: Just like a bad rash, he won't go away!
There you go. Who needs 'em?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.