wtf is up with the rain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacrifise666
i dont know where ya'll from but this is like the 3rd straight week it's raining here in chicago.

blue_bandana

nazgulinthedark
thumb up good for you, it hasnt rained here in quite awhile

raven guardia
well I live in the state of PA and we been getting really hot weather then we get bad storms.....but today its raining.

I hate rain!

Sacrifise666
i have to work in this shit.

raven guardia
d@mn rain

Sexay1
I love the rain. Like thunderstorms. It's so much fun.

Sacrifise666
hey sexay how ya doing hunny?

blue_bandana

raven guardia
I like thunderstroms...but not the rain.

Sacrifise666
i love storms and tornadoes. my boss shit her pants when i was out in the storm getting carts cause thats my job cart attendent.

i came back in and she said dont go out there your crazy.

i told her it's my job and i need to finish it so i did and when it was done i was drenched like a sewer rat.

raven guardia
dude I also love tornadoes I always wanted to see one in real life...closes I got was a wall cloud (what actually forms the tornado) the Strom went in a different path and touched down like 20 miles away sad

cLoVi€
today sun was shining.
and no ican see nice moon thru the wwindow stick out tongue

Royal_Knight
bring some of that rain here in the desert...we are in a 20 year drought

DeNiro
I know wtf is with it. I live south of chicago and all week is is ****ing tornado warings and ****ing flash floods and all that bullshit I am so sick of the rain I want to go swimming and its either ****ing tsunami bullshit or too cold i cant wait till it gets nice out.

Royal_Knight

Clark_Kent
is this freckin' amazin' or what? its snowed last week in Colorado...right now i'm back in NM with my brother and his kid..and its been freckin' hot..and windy, i truly hate windy hot days...

Yuna33
in miami, it's 91 degrees!

§pearhead
rain's awesome. thunderstorms even more so, especially if the lightning is landing within a block of your house. love nothing better than that

Black Onyx
ITS 90 degrees here

i love da rain

Yuna33
rain also rocks and sooths if u don't jump evry
time u hear it!

nazgulinthedark
our weather man gets really really excited when ver theres a tornando warning, he looks like the eek smilie -> eek!

Yuna33
lol! laughing out loud laughing

Royal_Knight

Yuna33
wow! i've never seen snow!

§pearhead
we need rain; once again, there's a water ban here messed

Royal_Knight
I have...in the mountains up in Flagstaff Arizona

Yuna33
whats it like?

§pearhead
snow: White wet goop that you have to shovel off your driveway every winter, pain in the ass, screws up travel; trust me, it ain't as good as it looks

Royal_Knight
snow is nicebig grin

Yuna33
*saddened*oh.

Royal_Knight
it doesn't snow where i am at...the desert is toooooo hot for snow

Yuna33
miami is to hot 4 snow 2.

DeNiro
RAIN ****ING SUCKS CANT DO SHIT AND MY CAR GETS DIRTY IN THE RAIN mad

Myth
laughing You should try living in Oregon.

badkittykitty
it's going to rain for three more days here in cleveland sad

Machete_guy
You guys are luckysad
it is drought in Australia and u guys get rain
its not fair!!!!!!!!cry

Myth
Rain can be miserable but I like it when there is such a downfall that you get completely drenched. By that time you say "F*ck it" and you start playing around because you can't get any more wet. Then rain is fun.

Machete_guy
It makes me go to sleep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.