Make your own X3 clip!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

izzygirlxp
Kinda like the make your own trailer, only you make your own clip of the movie. It could be romantic.. or action... or whatever the heck you want to make it. And if it actually ends up happening in the movie then that would just be plain weird now...

Scene: The backyard of the Xaiver Institute, Rogue is sitting on a stone bench. A shadow moves over her and Rogue looks up to see Gambit.

Gambit: Bonjor Chere. Dis seat taken?
Rogue: No, go on a head. *Gambit sits down next to Rogue and she blushes* So your the new guy huh? What's your name again?
Gambit: Remy LeBeau, but lotta people call me Gambit. And you are?
Rogue: Just Rogue.
Gambit: Short and sweet. *Remy grabs her gloved hand and kisses her knuckle* You arms cold?
Rogue: No.
Gambit: Den why do ya have gloves on?
Rogue: Oh... My powers... If I touch anyone with my bare skin I absorb their energy, and if it's a mutant I take their powers. I can't touch anyone.
Gambit: I know how ya feel cher'. *Gambit sighs*
Rogue: You do?
Gambit: Oui. *He picks up a leaf from the ground and it starts to glow pink* I used ta not be able ta control m' powers either. Everytime I touched someone they'd be burn'n up, and if I touched food or an object it'd go boom.
Rogue: Boom? *Gambit flicks the leaf at the ground a few yards away and it explodes. Rogue gasped and moved a bit closer to Gambit*
Gambit: *looks at Rogue idely* Two pea's in a pod eh Chere?
Rogue: *dazed* Uh huh...
Gambit: *moves into kiss her but Rogue moves back a little* Don't worry *they slowly start to kiss*
Scene: In the backround Iceman watches, his fists starting to turn to spiked ice.

Kes
This sounds to much like fan fiction mate.

izzygirlxp
It's shorter though and all you get to do is write out what you want to happen and you don't have to explain anything lol.

CajunSpice122
Yea, very good for a fan fict!! It's so cute. Jealous Bobby! I love it!! laughing

powerfulone1987
Place: Danger Room
Characters: Storm, Shadow Cat, and Jean Grey

Prof.X Starts program from the control room:

These big blocks of solid steel hurtle toward all three of them from above Shadow Cat uses her power to let the block phase right through her. Storm summons powerful winds and blows the block away. Jean uses her telekinesis and levitates the block above her and flings it across the room

Prof.X:"Very good"
Storm:"Come on Professor, give us a challenge"
Shadow Cat:"Yeah, I might be new at this but I can handle more"
Jean:"....."
Prof.X:"Okay, lets see how you handle this"

Sentinels form in front of them, 5 of them.
One of them fires a beam at Jean. Jean flies out of the way and levitates the machine up and smashes it into another machine, the 2 machines hurtle across the room toward Storm who is not facing in that direction, Shadow Cat sees this and quickly grabs Storm so that the machines phase through them.
Storm:"Thanks"
Shadow Cat:"No Problem"

Another machine comes toward Storm in an attempt to step on her, Storm quickly summons a bolt of lightening to blow it's foot off and the machine stumbles but maintains it's balance and begins shooting beams at Storm, who flies through the beams and comes up behind the machine and lifts it off the ground with a strong gust of wind and blows it into a wall shattering it into pieces.
(2 machines left)
Storm and Shadow Cat look toward where Jean is suppose to be to see if she needs help but she is nowhere be seen.To be continued......

powerfulone1987
As Storm and Shadow Cat are scanning the room for Jean, the other 2 machines come up behind them and one grabs Storm and the other Grabs Shadow Cat.
Shadow Cat phases through the machines grip and drops to the floor, but instead of getting out of the machines way she runs toward it. Shadow Cat runs right into its left leg and phases through it but does not come out the other side, she is inside the machine now.
Storm sees this while still in the grip of the machine, and is glad that Shadow Cat is busy inside the machine for what she is about to do.
Storm does not struggle to get out of the grip of the machine which is squeezing her to death.
All of a sudden Storm's eyes go white and the room gets dark and there are dark clouds up above them at the ceiling and fog is everywhere.
There is this loud rumbling noise like an earthquake.Then!
A huge bolt of lightening comes out of the dark clouds above and strikes.....Storm. The lightening of course does not harm Storm, but passes through her and as it does Storm enhances the Strenght of the bolt and it passes through to the machine which explodes into nothingness. Storm is blown across the room toward a wall but summons strong winds to slow her down within inches of smashing into the wall and she stops. The dark clouds and fog clear up and Storm's eyes turn back to their original color.
She turns to look for Jean but still doesn't see her and looks up and sees Scott up in the control room with the professor and realizes what must have happen.
Storm then turns to the machine which Shadow Cat is inside and she gets worried that Shadow Cat might be in trouble but just then, the machine starts to do the Mocarina and just as it's about the put its hand on its head it blows up from the inside out, and in the mist of the explosion stands Shadow Cat who is laughing at her display.
Storm:"I didn't know you could control the machine from the inside"
Shadow Cat:"It's a lot of things I can do that you don't know about, but might be able to see if you let me come on missions with you"
Storm:"Ha, I think I'll wait to see your other special talents in a couple years. Shadow Cat:"Awww, but I am ready Storm". To be continued....

powerfulone1987
Conclusion: What you thought was Jean Grey in the Danger Room was in reality a hologram of the late Jean Grey, who had months earlier made the ultimate sacrifice to save her fellow X-Men. The X-Men find it conforting to fight along side their lost but not forgotten friend, all but one.Scott Summers. Scott is still dealing with the death of his beloved and cannot bare the site to see her hologram in the danger for he will bust into tears in uncontrollable sorrow and his beams will get more powerful where not even his ruby glasses or visor are strong enough to contain the beam when he is like this, this being the reason that Professor Xavier quickly took Jean Grey's hologram out of the program when he sensed Scott coming with his psychic ability. The first time that Scott had an incident like the one described above, he had agreed along with the othe X-Men to put Jean's hologram into a program they were in while in the Danger Room and that's when he dropped to his knees and cried in uncontrollable sorrow and while Shadow Cat and Nightcrawler were standing in front of him trying to comfort him, that's when his visors shot right off his face and his beam let loose and at the moment Nightcrawler teleported out of the path of the beam just in time and Shadow Cat quickly let it phase through her body, even though it was phasing through her body she still eventually got out of the path of the beam. Professor X quickly stopped the program which simultaneously got rid of Jean's hologram. No one could stop Cyclop's beams not even he himself or Professor X so the Professor transported a thought into Storm's mind to fire a bolt of lightening at Cyclops, just enough to knock him out but not to hurt him. Storm then summoned a lightening bolt, she raised her hand up and brought it down at Cyclops and lightening shot out of her hand and hit Cyclops and out he went. Later that evening Cyclops woke up in his bed with all his fellow X-Men around him waiting for his awakening. That's when they all decided to never include a hologram of Jean in the Danger Room activities again. But the other X-Men missed Jean so much that they couldn't resist to put her in as a hologram when they were in the Danger Room without Scott, so they decided to put in Jean's hologram only when Scott wasn't in the Danger Room and to never let him see her hologram when they were in the Danger Room participating in a program with the hologram of Jean Grey.

FRO§T
Iceman, Rogue, Jubilee, ShadowCat, Colossus, Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops, NightCrawler & Gambit are in a room, 10 Centinles are infrom of them, the x-men slowly back away to the exit, but the door closes and locks, then a door infront of them opens.

Magneto, Mystique, Pyro & Sabretooth walk in. "do you think yous can handle them?" Magneto says to his team, they all nod. Magneto walks out, and activates the Centinles.

Wolverine and Sabretooth start to fight, and the CEntinles shot laser beams at the other x-men. Pyro walks over to Iceman, and he starts up his flamethowers, then Iceman turns his body into ice.

Mystique runs over to NC can kicks him in the head before he could teleport, and NC is now unconsious. Cyclops, Storm and Colossus are fighting some Centinles.

Then Gambit goes over to Mystique and throws some card, Mystique dodges them, then Gambit takes out his staff and starts dueling with Mystique.

Rogue, Jubilee and ShadowCat are working together to destroy a Centinle.

Wolverine and Sabretooth are still fighting and so are Iceman and Pyro.

Some Centinles get destroyed, then Wolverine defetes Sabretooth, he turns around to help the others when DeathStrike kicks him, "im back, did you miss me?" DeathStrike says with a smirk, then they duke it out.

Iceman destroys Pyro's flamethrowes by shooting icicles into them, then Iceman seals Pyro in an ice coffin, then iceman goes help Rogue and the others.

More Centinles come into the room, Gambit gets thrown into a wall by Mystique, then she gets out a knife to finish Gambit off, but Mystique gets tripped over by Psylocke, and they start to fight.

More Centinles come into the room, every one is fighting, then the room starts to warm up, and Pyro's ice coffin melts instantly, a huge blaze in the shape of a bird appears, and the blaze sucks up all the Centinles and they get burnt untill they become ash. Every one has stopped fighting, and the fire bird fades away, and floating in the air is Jean, but she is wearing different clothes.

Cyclops goes towards her and says, "Jean! your alive!", Jean looks at him and replies, "i am not Jean!" and she levitates Cyclops and throws him into a wall, "I am Phoenix!"

Shadow_King
scene:in front of the xavier institute

charactersstick out tonguerofessor X and Gambit

Gambit:Bonjour.

professorX:Hello, you must be gambit.

Gambit:Oui.

Shadow_King
the characters were professorx and gambit

Shadow_King
i know it was short

powerfulone1987
Storm,Cyclops,Professor X, Rogue and Iceman are returning from a mission and just as they are about to enter the X-Mansion, they see see this orange red image in the sky coming closer and closer. The X-Men worry that it may be a threat so Storm flies up into the sky get to it and see what it is. Storm yells back to her fellow X-Men below,"Oh my god, guys you are not going to believe this but it is..............". Just as Storm was about the reveal what it was, it comes straight toward her and engulfs her into its flames and Storm burns instantly and nothing remains of her. The X-Men gasp and are filled with sadness and rage. Professor X immediately attempts to get into the mind of the creature and just as he is about to tell the X-Men what it is, his eyeballs melt out their sockets and smoke emit from the sockets and from his mouth and his head slowly melts into nothingness, all that is left is a headless body in a wheelchair, the end of Prof. X. The X-Men are getting angry. The orange red object is just above the school and Iceman makes a path of ice up to the roof top of the school to confront the creature and Cyclops follows Iceman on the ice path. Before Iceman reaches the roof he melts into water and evaporates and Iceman is no more. Cyclops quickly hops off of the melting ice path onto the roof and can't believe what he sees, but because of what he has witnessed he must waste no time and do what must be done. He shoots an enormous Optic Blast at it and this ruptures the flames of the creature causing them to grow larger and Cyclops mutant ability which absorbs solar energy to create his beams absorbs the energy from the flames and he cannot handle it and explodes from the pressure built up inside of him. Rogue sees this from below and does not know what to do and the creature approaches slowly towards her from the roof top. Rogue looks in shock as a Jean Grey engulfed in flames that are in the shaped of a giant bird which reminds her of a phoenix since the bird is made of flames. Rogue reacts with out thinking and as soon as the Jean is in reaching distance she runs for her and touches her. Rogue is blown back off of her feet but does not hit the ground,she is in the air engulfed in flames in the Shape of a bird just like Jean. Her plan works. Rogue better work fast. Rogue flies toward Jean who extends her hand toward Rogue and commands the flames to fly Rogue to outer space. Rogue explodes in space.TheEnd.

Jury
Gambit's arrival to the mansion.

"Follow me..." as Storm leads him into the Prof's office.

Along the big hallway, passing some individual rooms, Rogue happened to step out from her room and stopped upon seeing him. In front of him. Staring each other.

"Oh, her name is Rogue," as Storm introduces him to her. "...and I think we need to rush on, the prof is waiting."

So they walk on while Gambit turned his head back as well as Rogue. They keep staring each other.

"I just like to remind you... that it is better not to touch everything inside the mansion," Storm continued to warn him. "... especially... that girl."

powerfulone1987
I like your story, but do you think Storm would talk like that about Rogue? Maybe you should of had her say it in a nicer a way. Just a thought. What do you think of my stories?

Jury
No, Storm said it naturally and in-a-fact tone.. because she's aware of what can Rogue do out of her power, right?

powerfulone1987
I see now.

Shadow_King
scene:some where in the mansion
characters: wolverine and Gambit

i dont know how to do this scene but this scene was to show how come wolverine and gumbo always hate each other.

Jury
hey i found this interesting the second time i read it... big grin

izzygirlxp
Scene: Inside the Danger Room
Characters: Nightcrawler and Toad

*Nightcrawler teleports into the Danger Room and looks around*
NC: I know your in here.
*Two thudding sounds echoed above. Nightcrawler looks up and get's green goo spit on him*
Toad: What goes up must come down! *Toad jumps down trying to land on NC's head but he teleports away and tears off the goo*
NC: Mine Gott, you stink! *he cringes and teleports higher* I'm 30 feet above you and I can still smell you!
Toad: Smell this fuzz ball! *he jumps up and punches NC in the gut but then NC teleports below him to the ground. Toad is sticking to the wall, then he whips his tongue out at him wrapping it around his neck. NC teleports to another side of the room and flings Toad into a controll pannel making tons of lazer shooting mechines pops up and start to shoot lazers at them while they fight.

CrazyEyes
Characters
Gambit
Quicksilver
Guards

Scene

1) Guard #1 (Close up of face): Open Fire!!!

2) Wideshot of coridoor, where 5 guards are firing assualt rifles into the camera.

3) Close up of guards face as it turns from stern to confused

4) Shot of purple cloud, just before Gambit jumps out with his staff in one hand and a charged playing deck in the other.

5) Guard #2 (Mid-shot): It's impossilbe

6) Gambit kicks Guard #1 in the head, as guards #2 + 3 open fire.

7) Close up of purple cloud, as Quicksilver runs out and takes down guards #2+ 3. Guards #4 + 5 run off down the coridoor.

8) Quicksilver + Gambit (Close up of faces): Let's move!!!

the blob
it starts out with the seen in the last movie when jean saves them from the water and is "killed" or so they think. just as the water hits jean, cyclops wakes up and it was just a nightmare of the insodent in cyclops dreams.

cyclops goes back to sleep and in the morning him, wolverin, profeser x, and some others set out to visit the sit of jeans accident.

when they are there, cyclops throws some flowers into the water and they all ture around exept cyclops. profeser x(the last in the group) tures and says: cyclops, we must go and move on.
cyclops turns and slowly starts back to the ship when all of a suden jean flys out of the water as phynix then falls, just close enough for cyclops to catch him.

the blob
sorry i put him at the end, i ment HER

Princess Re
well it might be kind of cool

a shot of jean holding the water back

storm:it's been a while since she's been gone

wolverine: or is she?

storm:what?

wolverine:never mind

nightcrawler:she is in a better place

scott:she's not gone......she's still here with us....somehow

a shot of the water looking like flames

then somthing that looks like a huge bird on fire pops out

voice:the time has come.....are you sure you're on the right side?

Scott:JEAN???????

jean:i'm home

powerfulone1987
Scene: In X-Jet flying around in sky

Characters: Rogue, Shadow Cat, Jubilee

Rogue: Are you sure we won't get caught?
Jubilee: Sure I'm sure. Everybodies gone to that meeting about mutants being locked up, they won't be back for hours.
Rogue:How do you know?
Jubilee: I just do alright now chill, if you didn't want to come.......
Shadow Cat: Please stop fussing you guys, I am as nervous as it is without your bickering.
Rogue: I am sorry Shadow Cat
Jubilee: Hmph!
*Jubilee quickly takes a dive for the ground in the X-Jet toward the ground
Rogue:What is wrong with?! Stop it!
Jubilee: Stop being such a worry wort, have some fun in your life.
Shadow Cat:Please just stop it Jubilee.
Jubilee: I am driving this jet, I'll stop when I want to.
*Rogue wants to reach over and touch her and drain her energy just enough to daze her or maybe knock her out, but then who would be driving the jet
Shadow Cat: Stop it Jubilee or I will phase you out of your seat and drive this jet myself!
Jubilee: You don't know how to drive it and anyway I'd blast you unconscious before you could even get to me so you better not overstep your boundaries.
*ShadowCat phases out of her safety harness and just as she is falling toward the back of Jubilee's seat(because the jet is still flying vertically straight toward earth and ShadowCat's seat is directly behind Jubilee's)Jubilee turns around and sees her and holds up her hand as to say stop and sparks fly out of her hand toward Shadow Cat.Shadow Cat gets hit back and she flies back and phases through her seat and lands on the back of it, she seems dazed but she's still conscious. Too be continued.......

powerfulone1987
Continue: Jubilee sends another blast toward Shadow Cat to prevent of from trying that again. Shadow Cat lets it phase through her and the chair and it hits the back of the ship and makes a big hole.While all of this is going on Rogue realizes she needs to stop Jubilee so she unbuckles her safety harness but still maintains a grip on her seat as not to fall over and reaches over to touch Jubilee but just when Jubilee blasts a hole in the ship Rogue gets pulled by the force of the wind and is sucked out of the jet. Shadow Cat who is holding on to her seat for dear life tried to grab Rogue as she flew by but missed. Jubilee looks around dazed, shocked by what she has done and stays in this kind of trance.
Shadow Cat: Jubilee level the ship before we plumet into the earth!
*But Jubilee hears nothing
5....4...3..2..1...!!!!!!!!
*The X-Jet crashes nose first into the earth and explodes into a ball of fire, but as the smoke clears we see Shadow cat standing up looking around. Just as the jet hit Shadow Cat activated her mutant powers and phase through the whole explosion and into the ground and then resurfaced.
Shadow Cat: Jubilee! Jubilee!...........................
*As Rogue hurtles throught the sky she sees the explosion below and fears the worst for her friends and cries and thinks about all of her fellow X-Men on last time awaiting her demise. Just then she hears this whistling nose coming straight for her, it sounds like a plane. Rogue thinks the plane is going to hit her but as it comes into view she sees the plane position itself under her a few feet and she falls in and lands in the arms of a woman but Rogue quickly passes out. As Rogue awakens she see the plane has landed and the woman that saved her is slumped over top Rogue, with the woman's face against hers. Rogue quickly pushes the woman off of her, with more ease than she might imagine. Rogue puts her hand under the woman's nose and feels breath, she is relieved because she thought the woman was dead.Rogue plans to go find her friends and then come back for the woman and help her. Rogue says thank you to the unconscious woman and leaves the ship.As Rogue takes a step on the ground, the earth quakes.To be Continued......

powerfulone1987
Continued: Rogue stands still for a moment to see if she can feel it again, she can't so she takes another step and it happens again. Rogue realizes it's her. Rogue finally remembers that she came in contact with that woman that saved her and she must have had power and now Rogue has them for a while.....or so she thought at that time. As Rogue starts to run in a direction where she sees smoke rising and begins to lift off of the ground and realizes she not only has super strength but also the ability to fly. So Rogue flies toward the smoke and finds Shadow Cat weeping over Jubilee's burnt remains. When Shadow Cat looks up and sees Rogue coming toward her she smiles and runs toward her.Rogue lands and they embrace.
Shadow Cat: Oh Rogue I can't believen it's, I thought you were dead for sure, I thought I was here all alone.Jubilee is dead,she's burnt to a crisp(wimper)
Rogue: I survived, but it's a long story I'll explain when we get back to the mansion, which will be easy now because I can fly us. Even thought Jubilee brought this on herself I still feel sad for her(a tear drops from her eyes)
Rogue: First we have to go and get this woman and that saved me and them take her to the mansion and then get everybody and bring them back here.
Shadow Cat: How are you going to carry me, I am too heavy. Please don't leave me.
Rogue: With my newly aquired super strenght.
Shadow Cat: Wow Rogue you really have to tell me what happened when we get back home.
Rogue: I will
*Rogue picks up Shadow Cat and flies toward the woman that saved her,picks her up and the fly to the mansion to tell everybody what happened. MAYBE TO BE CONTINUED................

powerfulone1987
Scene: Outside the X-Mansion

Characters: Storm,Cyclops,Jean,Rogue

Storm: I will kill all of you!
Cyclops: Not before I do!
Jean: That's what you think?
Rogue: No you all are wrong! I'll be the last one standing.
*All of a sudden Rogue rips off her shirt and she is wearing a tank top underneath and she runs into Storm,Cyclops, and Jean, making skin to skin contact with all of them until they die.
*They all fall to the ground, just as dead as a doorknob.
Rogue:Told yall I'd be the last one standing. Hmpf!

izzygirlxp
... that last one was like 0o but cool lol

powerfulone1987
Thanks. I'll probably think of more like that. I am kind of taking a break from the long in depth ones.

powerfulone1987
Character: Magneto

*Magneto finds this rift in time and steps through it into the past and decides to find all the X-Men in the time period, who are all babies, and kill them, so he does just that.
*After Magneto finishes his task he goes back to the rift in time and steps back through it into his time and is floating in space and immediately explodes.

(I'll leave it up to yall's imagination of how the current time came to be, but this is a good reminder of how the slightest change in time can have monstrous effects, even though this wasn't a slight change that Magneto made,and now you also know that big changes in time can also have monstrous affects which Magneto obviously didn't know).

powerfulone1987
Character: Professor Xavier

*Professor Xavier wakes up one night in bed and decides he wants to kill everybody on earth, so he does, and goes back to sleep.
*The next morning Professor Xavier wakes up and sends a telepathic message to Storm to come help him out of bed and help him into his wheel chair, but he senses nothing and remember what he did the previous night and starts to cry cause now he is stuck in bed for eternity............or until he starves to death.

powerfulone1987
Character: Cyclops

Scene: School Grounds

*Cyclops decides that he wants to let some stress off of him and get rid of the building pressure built up in his head because of his blasts contained behind his ruby glasses, so he takes his glasses of with his eyes closed and holds his head up toward the sky and opens his eyes, and in doing so he hits the moon and obliterates it and messes up the earth's gravity and the earth's gravity becomes so strong that everybody on earth is pulled toward the earth with tremendous pressure and flattens and are squeezed to death against the earth's surface and end up as flat as a pancake and the earth sucks itself inwards and implodes and the earth as we knew it ceases to exist.

pr1983
your so positive aint you?

powerfulone1987
lol. sorry, hope you didn't take offense by it, cause i have nothing against Cyclops.

Spiderman_RJ
loved that. i like iceman but the movie version sucks, i hate him there. hope someone steal rogue from him soonwink

Spiderman_RJ
LMAO laughing

Spiderman_RJ

powerfulone1987
are you sure they are making X4 , cause the way things are sounding, it doesn't look like it. They are hardly getting X3 done.

Prodigy
*flips out* DON'T SAY THAT! *feels very much like strangling you* Didn't you even watch the DVD commentaries?! Do you not read the X-news?! They want to make them until the fans lose intrest! P. Stewart has stopped doing Star Trek and says he will now focus mainly on X-men - he even wants more! *still worked up*

pr1983
stewart dropped star trek after the tenth movie, star trek is dying and he jumped ship, but i believe they'll make them until people lose interest as you said

powerfulone1987
Yes I heard all of that. But did you hear that Hugh Jackman is stopping after the third movie and the girl that plays Rogue is thinking about not signing to do X4, since Hugh Jackman isn't. They have already said how it's hard to imagine that they can make an X-Men movie with out Wolverine, so it's a good chance there won't be an X4.Sorry, cause I want the movies to go on too. Spiderman is going through the same thing too, actors stopping after the 3rd movie, so there's a good chance it won't be a Spiderman 4 too.Sorry again.

gls
i'm pretty sure they can do an x-men movie without wolverine.. they don't need him the center of atteniton like in the 2 x-movies so far. there are more storylines that would do just fine without him. personally..he's definately NOT one of my favorite characters.

pr1983
they could, but i think without the so-called fan favourite (i hate him) it won't make the kind of money to justify another sequel, which'd b a huge shame

Paola
topic guys

pr1983
sorry embarrasment

powerfulone1987
Storm flies in engulfed in rage.

She summons a huge bolt of lightening and rips the earth in half.

The End (of the world)

Stormdabest
My X3 plot is. Storm hugs Gambit cuz well his there. Wolverine gets jeolous. Few days later Wolvie and her fall in love. Bobby gets jealous cuz Rogue has a crush on Gambit. The phoenix rises Scott gob smacked. In the end Jean dies and so does Scott.

Mainstream
Narration: Angel has been captured..a mysterious man in a lab coat has him bound to a table with restraints.

Angel: who are you...what do you want with me?

Doctor: I have an..ally who believes you could be useful in his..organization...as for who I am..I am a sciencist who wishes to make you more than you ever thought you'd be...so that you could acheive a greater goal than fighting to protect weak minded humans who see you as a freak of nature.

Angel: my friends...

Doctor: believe you are dead..so they won't come looking for you. and spare me the " you won't get away with this: because...*a saw blade like device begins to spin and head for his wings*...I assure you Angel I am.

Angel: my wings..no please.

Doctor: feather wings will do you no good young man...cold hard Steel is the way of the future.

Angel: why are you don't this?

Doctor: risking sounding corny..because I am a Sinister sort of guy (his skin becomes ghostly white)..and you shouldn't be sad..you've just become a part of something...rather Apocalyptic for lack of a better word.

Angel: Ahhhhhh. OH GOD.

Doctor: gave up on you a long time ago...you won't die...but you shall become death.

Angel: what the hell..Ahhh are you talking about?

*another man walks in the room*

Man: All shall be revealed...in due time my child. *the man eyes become bloody red.*

WeatherWitch
^__^ I love fanfiction.. and short stories may not be my talent but I'll try to work out something. (- .- sorry I'm not going to write about Jean because I loathe her with a passion)

characters: Storm, Gambit, Prof X, Beast, Angel, Wolverine, Pyro, Marrow, Magneto, Sabretooth, Jubilation Lee!!, Bobby,and ofcourse Colossus.

Warning: I disliked how the producers/directors made Bobby act so therefore I will attempt to turn him into the prankster we all know and love. o__0 and I'll try and show just how sadistic and morbid kitty I mean sabretooth is ^__^

Professor Xavier had never seen anyone like him quite before and perhaps that is why the figure sitting away from him knew it because a grin spread across the lips. His agile fingers held a cigarette and brought it to his lips before he heard a tone of disapprovement from Charles, "Smoking is not allowed within my office or within any of the mansion's halls. I'm sure once you meet Wolverine he can tell you the expectations I stress at this school and how I don't allow them to be overlooked." The professor arched an eyebrow as he saw the man gaze at his cigarette and then to himself, as if he was deciding what to do. He made a good choice as he stubbed it out on his trench coat that appeared to have weathered the most dangerous of storms and then some. "Hey Charlie, you might want to check up on Cyke there he aint doin so good-" Wolverine poked his head within the office and his usual blank expression turned into a frown as he saw a new person sitting within the chair. (Damnit, another one. I can barely remember everyone else's names. Let's see there was Jubilee, kitty, that one metal kid, pyro-wait he switched over, Icebucket.. no.. Iceman, Rogue, and some others with weirder codenames) He gruffed as he stepped within the office to survey this man. The figure tapped along the edge of the desk with a deck of cards and he seemed to be wearing shades, a brown duster, dirty slacks, and held a bo staff. (****in' great, we have a blind man like Scott Summers. One is hard to be around for 5 minutes add another and it just gets unbearable). "Who's this charlie?" The figure smirked as he heard the epithet of the professor. "It's Charles" he said turning his focus from Wolverine to the figure sitting in his mahogany chair. "Pardon my rudeness, your powers seemed so interesting that I forgot to ask you your name or if you have a codename or reference you go by..."
"Gambit" said the man placing his shades upon the desk and gazing at Wolverine with red on black eyes, a wryly smirk placed upon his lips

Yeah, logan could already see himself ripping this jumbo shrimp to shreds.. just a matter of time
-------------------------------
"Well, to be anatomically correct, your powers are derived from the rays of solar energy. Your body dispenses this solar energy and charges to make kinetic energy, that then permit you to convey the energy you consumed to make, in a simplistic term, explosions. Your body has transubstantiated and therefore can time your explosions and differentiate the impact of the damage. You are so similar to Cyclops, why---
The blue ape-like man began to ramble on briefly stopping to refill a syringe and switch date logs in different slots. As soon as he saw Remy labeau he began to tell him all about himself and first off that he didn't always look like this-seeing Remy's appalled look, he always had the huge muscle figure (that had helped him a lot in football) but minus all the blue hair and fangs. And Remy wasn't surprised when he said his codename was,"beast" given to him by football team mates. "Can it blue, we have a situation, we were split into teams, one team was being led by One-Eye, and the other.. well, you know who's second in command, and the first team were trying to save the civillians from the Sentinels and rush them to safety while the other team went within the tunnels to see if maybe the frightened people tried to hide in the sewers. It was so filthy it seemed a perfect home for Toad though. We found out that people were actually living there! There was a few things from the surface brought back like old, dirty, infected mattresses and a few heat stoves. I saw one of them and they seemed to hiss and back away; and he seemed to have the worst of ailments because his skin was a sickly green!" Wolverine was usually never left speechless but it wasn't everyday you travel through sewage and find children and adults living within it and actually pretending that life was peachy. Maybe every other day..-scratch that- it was rare.Beast nodded keeping up with him while Remy seemed to be laying on the examining table and tilting his head so he could count the tiny wholes within the ceiling-if people were going to be this boring he was definitely going back to Louisianna despite the fact that both the Assassin's guild and Thieve's guild wanted him dead. (Everyone wants me dead) he said with a light chuckle getting a growl from Wolverine and a perplexed look from Beast. "Go on Logan" said hank cleaning the lens of his glasses.
"Well, then we kept continuing, and we were having problems with our leader, we found out she suffered from a claustophobia attack and needless to say it wasn't good, I thought I was going to be electrocuted and I thought I saw colossus flinch when he realized electricity conducted metal. Well, anyways, we met the leader of the Sewer people, er... she called them,'morlocks' and--"
Remy fell out of the examining table and rubbed his head as he scoffed, "Morlocks" and his eyes widened.
"That's what I said bub. I think this guy's deaf too hank you need to check him," Logan continued telling the story briefly looking at 'Gumbi' or 'Gamble' something with a G', as if he was going to be interrupted again. "So we met the leader who called herself Callisto and well she seemed to not have a liking to our leader, because she started saying how she was a disgrace and how she would make sure she would die horribly.. pretty weird how she lashed out at Storm and didn't know her from Adam"
Remy almost faltered in step as he heard the word 'storm', "Stormy. What happened t' my padnat?!" his eyes impossibly altered into a darker red that made Beast turn to him and began to write some notes down. Wolverine arched an eyebrow not really knowing what the hell this guy was talking about and not because he was a Cajun but because he never heard anyone else call Storm stormy or padnat.

tbc x.x

I hope someone is liking this -.- *fingers hurt so much *><
----------

Mainstream
great dancingeek3

WeatherWitch
(- . - okay, just to clarify I meant 'metal conducts electricity'
and to whoever said there wasn't going to be an X4, it isn't true, because they said they were going to have a Wolverine Movie and that can't possibly be x3 soo pretty much has to be X4 or X5. Not sure about the spiderman one though)

Mainstream
they should do this.
X4: Sinister Agenda (Sinister, Sentinals, Morlocks, Apocalypse cameo)
X5: Enter the Apocalypse (Apocalypse, Four horsemen, featuring Cable)

WeatherWitch
(I heard there was going to be a Ro/lo combo if you get my meaning in X-3. I hope Ororo isn't some rebound or a mere replacement because of Jean.- .- I'd really attack them if that's what they're trying to show.

From what I gather this is basically what x3 is going to have:
1. Morlocks-Leech has been casted so I'm hoping they'll have a huge morlock fighting scene with Storm. Storm vs Callisto would be cool
2. Ro/lo combo- like I said above
3. Gambit should be in X3
4. Kelsey Grammar might be playing Beast's role
5. Angel is being played by a woman mad )

Mainstream
Originally posted by WeatherWitch
(I heard there was going to be a Ro/lo combo if you get my meaning in X-3. I hope Ororo isn't some rebound or a mere replacement because of Jean.- .- I'd really attack them if that's what they're trying to show.

From what I gather this is basically what x3 is going to have:
1. Morlocks-Leech has been casted so I'm hoping they'll have a huge morlock fighting scene with Storm. Storm vs Callisto would be cool
2. Ro/lo combo- like I said above
3. Gambit should be in X3
4. Kelsey Grammar might be playing Beast's role
5. Angel is being played by a woman mad )

Gambit in X3
Grammer is Beast
Angel not gonna be a woman..they stated that somewhere

WeatherWitch
(That's a huge relief! When I read that they were going to have a female play his character I thought I was going to have a spazz attack.
A few things that made me mad about the characters:
1. The way Rogue acts
2. How they portray Bobby
3. How storm doesn't appear much as a leader

But anyways, I'm glad that Kelsey Grammar will be playing Beast, he'd have the best voice for the part but it's going to be difficult when it comes to the appearance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.