The Future

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
I have to do a French project about the future......

So I was wondering, what do you guys think the future will bring?
In the field of automotives, computers, appliances, school, etc.

And ideas would be appreciated big grin

lil bitchiness
Colonisation of Mars! eek!

Computers with no screen...all 3D fewing. cool

blink I dont know...let me fetch my time machine stick out tongue

silver_tears
you have a time machine eek! can I borrow it shifty

DeNiro
More fuel effiecent cars for one thts obvious, faster more advanced and cheaper computers that ultimatly will run everything in this world. school will become easier and harder at the same time. They will give classes your freshmen year in high school that wear once giving to the kids parents there senior year in college. but also teaching them way more differnt with to many techniques of doing the problems. but then also having teachers aides helping out and making the class easier and such. my opinion on the subject of the furture.

But since it is in frenhc i suggest that just say that everything will just be the same or worse since it is france you are focusing on because those people are morons i am shameful about being french

lil bitchiness
If you're thinking of going back in time and making yourself a queen of something, you can forget it missy.....im coming too eek!

In the time of Achilles cool If he's ugly then we wont stay stick out tongue

amity75
As far as education goes, in the future kids, will choose the one subject they really want to study from an early age (10 years old). They will then study this and only this and become experts in this field over the next ten years of their education.

silver_tears
I'm gonna go back to when Bradley wasn't famous shifty
And make him ours *evil laugh* muahahahaha, of course we could share him evil face

moonwalker741
for education - computers at each desk

people - diff' clothes, interbreed nationalitys

medically - cure for aids and cancer, sensory robotic surgery ( u could be in hawaii in fornt of a camera and screen where your hand movements react the same as a robot, so u can do surgeroy from like hawaii to alaska)

polticly - the law will be stronger...like minority report or sumthin

for fun - flying cars, transportation faster then the speed of light, non-breakable condoms!!

§pearhead
Either total devastation through nuclear war...or near perfection with worldly politics. AIDs and the common cold will have been cured, but deadlier diseases would have emerged through random mutations. Technology will be better, obviously; ie, weather predictions will be around 95% accurate, as opposed to what seems to be 40% here...maybe thats just where I live though. Medical science will have been improved, perhaps medicine for heart attacks. I dunno, there's too much to really know.

Gregory
In the future, people will still be people. Really, trying to predict anything further is probably meaningless. How many people predicted the internet, do you suppose?

§pearhead
for the sake of her french project...say something that might help her stick out tongue

silver_tears
Those who bought internet stocks had a pretty strong prediction roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gregory
Hm ... electric cars will become common, if only because we will have depleted the Earth's natural resources to the point that gasoline is no longer a viable option.

lil bitchiness
Oh you are so on! eek! Back to the past it is....cool to stalk Bradley.

Tex
Ugh! mad

Once again silva totally counterfeits The Tex!schmoll
Perhaps you were not aware of my "3004" thread!

It must be so cold for you sil; seeing as you live in my shadow! diva

And no I'm not fat and my shadow isn't huge, cuz I know that's what you were going to say! stick out tongue

But riiiigggghhhhttttt, the future; let's see......Hopefully you'll get rid of that cheesy Britney S avatar sometime in the very near future! schmoll

It's so Planet of the Apes circa 1967! puke

burlyman
Yes, please do change it no expression

Syren
Rowr!!

Tex, you never fail to amuse me baby winkiss

But I mean, I totally saw that coming, so I can predict the future right?

And Milla, Irene, if you do go back in time, I am so coming with you!!

*grabs chains and leather and runs after fellow Pitt Stalkers*

lil bitchiness
If there can be one bradley for each of us...now that would be nice.

I want Brad from Fight Club cool

Perhaps, in the future, there will be a cloan of Brad Pitt running arround....clone or few! cool

Or seriously, in the future maybe cloaning of human beings will be a extreamly common practice yes

Also, there could be cure(s) for AIDS.

Syren
eek!

I was actually thinking of that Milla!!

About cloning being possible, of course, for human benefit only.

*cough*

But it would be so amazing if they started selling Bradalikes in shops

*swoon*

Linkalicious
I did a google search on a guy named John Titor. This site was one of the results.

http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com/

He's either a real time travel or this is a very elaborate hoax, but it gives you something to think about. Actually, it gives you quite a lot to think about.

Titor claims that during 2004-2005, the US government begins taking more liberties in order to maintain the safety of its citizens. Stuff very similar to the events in the Waco Texas masacre. Then by 2008, goverment organizations will be doing this stuff regularly.

Eventually the US goes into a civil war between it's government and the citizens. Eventually in 2015, an all out nuclear war goes world wide. Most major cities are destroyed and there are few survivors of the nuclear explosions.

This Titor guy claims we figure out time travel in the next couple of years, and that there is such thing as a multiverse. Really it's very very interesting stuff. I don't recommend much, but i would definitly recommend that some people click the link i've provided.

lil bitchiness
blink But Einstain proved that there cant be a time travel....

Ah well, anythings possible i guess.

Linkalicious
well like i said...."elaborate hoax"

The technology he talks about using gets developed in the next couple of years. it'd be funny if it was somehow true.

lil bitchiness
Absolutely, it would be cool if it was.

Linkalicious
He talks about using 2 small black holes to create like a bend in time or something....really weird. And i was stoned, so it was hard to follow, but it was VERY T3...if you ask me.

Hope the machines don't take over...

Fire
don't see that happening any time soon

Syren
Nope, how silly.....

But, if it does, I'll be the first to say.......

TAKE ME TO BRAD!!!!

Linkalicious
You know, 10 years ago if you told me the internet was going to be as big as it is today, I probably would have called you silly too.

greenfreak1402
I think my computer wouldnt crash so often and the web cam wld wrk

J_To_The_P
Hover cars, ELECTRIC cars, no more payphones.

Corran
ST - I think you need to think of a time period of how long in the future you want to do it for and then think about what changes may come about by then.

silver_tears
That's it I'm leaving no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.