The Official Yu Yu Hakusho thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koorime Yume
Who else loves Hiei and despises the parings of him and Kurama or just yaoi in general? I DO!!!!

Koorime Yume
gaaa!! why didnt the words change color?

Fire
because you need to add beind your lines, you have to close a tag when you begin one

anywayz I'm moving this since it has no point in welcome

moving to artwork: since this is about anime

Koorime Yume
*to Fire* yah

Fire
try the color thingy

Koorime Yume
WORK!!!!!!!!

Koorime Yume
!.!+++++*twitch*

SaTsuJiN
I dont understand exactly what you're saying.... Hiei from YuYu and yaoi? how are they related?

Koorime Yume
some people think that Kurama and Hiei are gay, and everyone is crating yaoi fics and stuff about them, which is VERY anoying

SaTsuJiN
People make yaoi about every kind of anime... dragonball series, ranma, X 1999... even final fantasy games arent safe....

Hiei is cool.... and yaoi is funny to me.. because they usually look like girls anyway.. so technically its a dike fest any way you look at it.. and yes.. its annoying I totally agree

Koorime Yume
finnaly! i thought i'd never get this stupid color to work! anyways, i dont really find it funny. have no clue why, just dont. guess its cause it really wouldnt make sence with all the fan girls they got

Koorime Yume
how do you get the image by your user name?

SaTsuJiN
up near the top of the page it says User CP then go Edit profile or Edit options and then at the bottom of one of those it says "Change avatar" heh..

as for yaoi, as long as there are people who like it, draw it, make money off of it, it will continue to exist.

Koorime Yume
Thanks for the help big grin

TrAnCeDuO
besides these days the biggest thing going around are "free rights for all"(reference to the gay marriage thing goin on in massachusetts or whatever)

Koorime Yume
I really have nothin against it, its just the yaoi comics that pair guys who aren't gay. That for some reason bugs me.

rolling on floor laughing no school for me, WEEE!!!

Battosuai_Tim
I was wondering who Yaoi was?

Firithlotwen
mmmmmmm i understand that
yaoi is not a person or a character
yaoi is when in anime or manga there is a boy-boy couple, the girl-girl couple is yuri
am i right?

Battosuai_Tim
Oh okay. I get it. Thanks! smile

Koorime Yume
it is the sexual relation ship between two guys. yari is the same, but with two girls. yucky i dont really like either.

kenshin2

Battosuai_Tim
Yeah, especially the talk of gay marriages that have been going on here and how they're forbidding it. I think it's crap to marry a guy if you're a guy, or if you're a girl, marry a girl.

Firithlotwen
i dont think it's the 'sexual relation' itself... i rather call it 'love' wink

edit:
omg!! im tired of anti/pro gay discussions!!
just grow up!!!

Koorime Yume
naw, i read the special artical on it in animerica. Shonen Ai is the more emotional drama junk. Yaoi is the more serious stuff. confused uhh..how did we get from just talking about hiei and yuyu hakusho to homosexuality?

Happy Dance ..wierd

Koorime Yume
hey, did you guys know that Heat Guy J is on MTY 2? Im watching in right now on MTV.

TrAnCeDuO
by all means im no part of either pro gay or anti gay...im just saying that im so sick and tired of people making a big ass deal about this...i mean jeez...wow those two guys/girls are making out!whoopdidoo!who cares!?lets move on people!...if its your thing then stay and keep it to yourself...if not just keep walking...nothing to see here...

beastnpyro
i think kurama and hiei made a good team.... i liked it... and uh.. i reckon kurama's the coolest

Koorime Yume
i cant stop u, its just my opinion. but if u wanted to know, Yoshiro Togashi, the creator, said that they are not in a relationship like that. So now, can we PLEASE get away from the gay junk! I started this thing so that I could find other Yu Yu Hakusho and non-yaoi Hiei fans.

I personlay like Hiei more, but Kurama is also bishy, especially Yoko fox

SaTsuJiN
for some reason Yugi reminds me of Hi'ei....
http://www.absoluteanime.com/yu-gi-oh/yami_yugi.jpg
http://www.inetres.com/gp/anime/yuyu/05-09/yuyu06_09.jpg

Koorime Yume
Really? Well..kindof. Not the regular Yugi though, Yami looks like him. Hey, and there both really short! andd...now someone is going to come kill me for that *hides from ticked of RFG's*

sweatdrop

http://hiei05

Koorime Yume
how did you get the pics of hiei and yugi on your thing?

Battosuai_Tim
You know, it's just like in other animes. Sometimes(take Hiei for example)they look different later in the show. After Yusuke's first encounter with Hiei, he looked more evil looking than he is during the tournament, right?

Koorime Yume
Your right, and it looked like he had longer hair to. either way, he is a major bishy. big grin

hieichan

Battosuai_Tim
This thread might be related to the one about Hiei and yoai, but whatever.

Does anybody here watch this right now on CN? Who thinks the tournament is the best?

TrAnCeDuO
the tournament was pretty cool....btw what was the 5th member of the togorrou team?

yuuseke
IF you want me to tell you who the fifth member is then post( I don't want to ruin the rest of the tournament for anybody who hasn't seen the finals. Plus, they are bringing the new episodes back in April.)

Battosuai_Tim
I think the episode that starts the Toguro team fighting starts Monday because they just ended the fight with Yusuke and Chu, then they had the preview, so I'll see what TrAnCe is talking about. Anyhow, I thought the dagger deathmatch was a little boring, just because they just stood there. But I still liked it. Good start to the tournament.

Oh, by the way, this is my first time watching this. I've been watching this for a while watching the early 20 some episodes including Maze Castle, rescuing Yukina, and the intro. Then, I see the tournament. Heh. I think it ROCKS so far, but I would like to see the unedited versions, because on like todays episode with the Chu/Yusuke finale, the announcer girl(forgot her name)said, "How much more blood can be spilt in this match?" and I'm like, "What blood?"

TrAnCeDuO
the announcers name are koto(the fox girl) and juri(the reptile girl)and who again is chu?and what dagger match are you talking about again?(sorry its just that i lost alot of interest i this anime cuz they didnt show new episodes)

Battosuai_Tim
Chu is the demon Yusuke fought at the end of the first round against the Rikuyio? team. After one episode of fighting and both of their spirit energy gone, Chu decided to have a dagger match, which he means sticking the daggers into the ground and then placing the backs of their feet against them while they punched the living s**t out of each other. Ring any bells?

TrAnCeDuO
still cant say i remember...whats he look like?

beastnpyro
uhm.. i know who theyre 5th member is.. hehehe.... ive watched the whole series ages ago.... uhm.... should i tell yous????

beastnpyro
the toguro tournament is cool.... but i like the underworld tournament better.... when raisen died and yomi, mokuro, yusuke and the other "monsters" fought for the place of the deceased king (raisen) there are serious @$$ whoopin in that part of the series..

Battosuai_Tim
He has a blue mohawk and he wears a type of jacket you wear while in a motorcycle gang. He's also a goof at the beginning of the match.

TrAnCeDuO
ill have to look for pics of em..

Koorime Yume
I hope that damn toonamie doesnt stop again at the begging of the final fight. That really gets on my nerves. mad I woud get the DVD's but i have like no money. do you think they will come out with a box set?

TrAnCeDuO
its almost to the point where it got canceled(the fight between the urameshi team and togorru)hopefully this time theyll actually show the match and not rewind it all the way back to the first episode...>_<

Koorime Yume
last time they did that i nearly broke the TV. I sweat, if they do somthing like that again, theres gona be hell to pay. evil face

Battosuai_Tim
I can understand the anger about this issue, but maybe you guys should check this out.

Go to www.tmpforums.com, look under Other Anime Discussions, and look for Toonami Programming News. You might be a little disappointed.

Kitoky
Hiei in all his glory........

Koorime Yume
*twitch* let me guess, toonamie is gona start over again? furious

Battosuai_Tim
I'm not sure, but if you go to that website, someone posted that Toonami is planning on a new lineup(don't worry, Yu Yu Hakuhso will still be on)starting around April 12th or something like that. They're planning on putting Toonami on Saturdays from 7PM to 12AM. I don't know how to put it all in a few words, but let me just say it in a few words now.

"It's going to fail."

Okay, back to YYH. I started watching this show around November I think and I liked it, then when getting into it, like when halfway thorugh the Genkai tournament, they decided to start over because they switch times. To let you know, I started watching it when it was on Saturdays at 11:30 I think it was. Then, it comes on Toonami and I'm glad to see the episodes of Yukina and Toguro and the tournament, I'm into the tournament pretty well. Right now, for those who don't know, Team Urameshi is about to fight Team Masho, and I can't wait, but I DID hear of a part a little after where CN stopped that Kurama's leg get's blown apart, and that was the reason CN stopped because it get's violent at that point. Anyone else have anything to say? shifty

Koorime Yume
SWEETT!!! not that i want him to die, but that means that things are gettin better. oh, and i heard from a friend that they might come out with a DT and whatever comes after it box-set in like 6 months. I'm gona save my money and get that, much easier. I HATE KARASU. He is sooo creepy! I pity Kurama so much. Yeah, i started out watching it on Saturday nights. But even when they had it on there, they cut out stuff like that one part when Yusuke was in Kuwabaras body and gropped Keiko. Just little things like that tick me off. They had better not put it on Saturdays, or else their gona get an angry mob attacking their doors. evil face

Battosuai_Tim
I sort of agree. I like it(of course)on weekdays because I'm REALLY getting into it.

Koorime Yume
Yeah, and its so much easier, cause Saturdays always seem to be so hectic. least, for me they are

Koorime Yume
madOOOO...HATE That spaggati *****! How dare she lock up Hiei and Genkai! I dont understand one WORD Jin says! But hes just so funny. I want some Hiei, Kurama, Jin, and Toya plushies. Then I'll be happy. big grin

Yuffie_Kasagari
hey does any1 know what happened when Kurama fought with Karasu?I never got to see that episode!!! sad confused no

Koorime Yume
Grrr...no. I dont wana know till i see. stupid toonamie always taking it off right when it gets good. CANT STAND THEM!!!! as for todays episode..all the Kurama fan girls went *drool* when he took off his shirt, and then they quickly changed to "AHH!!" as he was pumeled by the meat head. cool love doing that.

Battosuai_Tim
I liked yesterdays episode. Except for the fact Kurama got his ass beat by Touya, but for once, it was one episode with a good amount of blood in it. How is Kurama supposed to beat ummmm.....forgot his name, while unconcious?!!? Well, I'll find out today.

Koorime Yume
big grin the more blood the better!

Battosuai_Tim
Of course! Blood is what shows pain and wounds! If you see edited animes, there's sometimes just the littlest blood cut out, then if you see the unedited animes, you can tell if they have wounds. I like it that way.

Koorime Yume
Agreed. *starts laughing* GOD! I have no clue what Jin says sometimes! The Scotish are just imposible to understand. big grin rolling on floor laughing he always makes me laugh. Cant wait for Yukina-chan to show up and see Hiei's freaked out expression. laughing

Battosuai_Tim
Yeah, that episode is on Monday.

From up to now, Yusuke fighting with Jin, is the best fight I've seen. My second best would have to be with Chu, then with Suzaku.

Yuffie_Kasagari
OMG! i can't belive myself! i've missed evry ep. so far actually the reason y is that i have them recorded anyway except 4 some wink big grin stick out tongue rolling on floor laughing

Koorime Yume
did you know that the guy who does Toya's voice is the guy Simon from 7th heaven? i just found out, and he also does the voice of Riku in Kingdom Hearts. eek

smartass

Battosuai_Tim
Hmmm...I didn't know that.

lil bitchiness
Merginig with the other Hiei and yoai thread...

Koorime Yume
shock wa?

lil bitchiness
I merged two threads that were about the same topic!

Koorime Yume
can you do that?

lil bitchiness
Yes Im a moderator.

Koorime Yume
oh, ok. whatever

GuNbLaDeMaStEr
I new... how do u start a forum?

lil bitchiness
There is an news and questions forum. Visit that if you have any further questons
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/

If you want to start a thread there is a 'New Topic' button at the top. use that.

Ok, back to the topic now.

Koorime Yume
ai. Does anyone know whether Jin had a scotish acent or if Chu had a australian one in the original japanese version?

sukasa
hiei is the best ever

Koorime Yume
=^.^= all the way! He's my fav bishy.

kalantiaw
yuyu hakusho is tight. i use to watch it when i was in high school (around '95 in the philippines). we call it ghost fighter.

and in my opinion, hiei is the baddest member of team yurameshi. the balck dragon kicks serious @ss!

Koorime Yume
MWAHAHAHA!! Check out my kick-ass sig image! BASK IN THE GLORY THAT IS HIEI!!!!! *ahem* anyways, all credit for it goes to the almighty SlayerChick. So, how long has YYH been on in the Phillapeans? god, i bet i ddint spell that at all right. I heard that Kurama was made a girl in the first few eps. @.@ what was up with that!?

Battosuai_Tim
I know. That was weird. Hmmm....used to be a girl. Again, weird.

Also, the fight with Gin ended well. But, even though I know what happens, I wonder how Kuwabara will fare against, ummm....damn, forgot his name. He's the leader of Masho.

Koorime Yume
I know, that was waaaayyy freaky. as i said before, he needs a new due *ducks flying dynamite from kurama fan girls* anyways, that guy kuwas gona fight is named Risho. That guy is ass ugly. me and my friend thought he looked like Snape from HP. *continues drooling at Hiei pics*

Battosuai_Tim
Yes, he does resemble him. The face and all.

P.S.-

You must really like those Hiei pictures. To me, they're pretty good. Hiei is the main badass next to....ummm, there's so many. Whatever, Frieza.

Koorime Yume
.Hiei's my number one bad-ass and bishy. Did you ever notice the resemblence between him and Vegeta?

Battosuai_Tim
OH, I forgot about Vegeta. Yes, somewhat with the hair. If you notice, Vegeta's hair never usually hangs down over his face, but Hiei's does.

Koorime Yume
yeah, but they do both got that spikey black hair and a total "I'm gona kick your ass and than laugh at while i keep on an evil smirk" attitude.

Battosuai_Tim
You summarized both of them very well.

Koorime Yume
Thanks. =^.^= YEE!! Cant wait for todays episode! Getta see Hieis oh-so-kawaiie expresion when Yukina comes in, and the boneheadedness of kuwabara.

Kitoky
laughing I see we have a Hiei fan...

Battosuai_Tim
You got that right laughing Yume's CRAZY about him. I can see why.

Also, today's episode ROCKED!!! I was thinking this is where Kuwabara dies, but I was wrong. He kicked a** when seeing Yukina and beat up Risho like a sack of potatoes. This episode was also REALLY funny, especially when Botan is like, "We are now live at the tournament's biggest round" when watching Yusuke and Kaiko. Heh. One slap and he's down, then he says, "I'm....okay." Also Kuwabara(after winning the fight)

"I'm going to take a little nappy-wappy." Then he falls.

AND also, showing his strength to Yukina then used the Spirit Sword to whip Risho up in the stands. This is the best episode I've seen yet, seriously. And another thing, why did Toguro let Yukina get away from the guards? Hmmm.....

Kitoky
Toguro isn't one for grudges, he let them go because his business doesn't involve them.

Battosuai_Tim
Oh yeah, makes sense.

Koorime Yume
HELLLOOO!!! Waa..couldnt come yesterday after YYH. had to go to my bros ceremony. =^.^= i have gotta be one of Hiei's biggest fans. YES! I LOVE that epey! i fell of my chair laughing at him when Yukina came in. big grin hieis expression was Kawaii major! For what kurama said, those two already fight like inlaws. did you ever notice how Suzukas attacks *the guy in the clown makeup* look like somethin outof Sailor moon? his attacks are all rainbowy, which is just wierd.eek3 i think he might be a bit on the frutiy side, if u know what i mean. youpi Puus comin! Hes so cute! Wish i had one. but for now, let us all make fun of Yusuke!laughing

oh yah, Happy St. Patricks day to whoevers Irish out there! I am! cheerscloverbeerdrunk

homestar love homestarrunner.com strong bad kicks ass!!

Battosuai_Tim
Geez, after seeing today's episode, because of Toguro sort of threatening Yusuke, I was thinking that the fight between Yusuke and Toguro is going to be one hell of a big one!!! Those two have issues!! laughing

Kitoky
Yusuke's always had issues. stick out tongue

Koorime Yume
weee...Yusukes gona start screaming today. DEFINITLY cant watch that with my dad. he already thinks all my shows are to violent. yah, and cartoons getting blowng up by dynamite, anvils falling on their heads, and getting their beaks blown off sure isnt. ..anoying old fart. I made the mistake of letting him watch the one in Maze Castle where Suzaku's tourturing Yusuke. Hiei was sooo cute yesterday when they were talking bout Yukina. =^.^= love it! man, i want a Puu. i died laughing when he showed up. making fun of him with Puu is such great fun. -___-; hate Shisiwakamaru. he thinks he's so great. heh, but we all know what happens. *evil laughter*

oh yah, iv figured out what Yusuke and Kuwabaras fav holiday is. St. Patricks day. can anyone guess why? ^.~

Koorime Yume
*droooooooooollllllllllll* Hiei was soo kick/bad ass today! kicked that toga dudes ass. =^.^= goawd, poor Yusuke. anyone know how long this screaming fest goes on for? didn't exactly count how much the last time around. woppie, the giant mutant chicken is coming up next. now we just need to have Hiei lose his shirt again..*goes off into daydreamy mode*

Battosuai_Tim
I think you're losing it. lol laughing

Also, yes, the fight with Toga ended pretty quickly, but I wonder how it looked when Hiei stabbed him with his sword in the unedited version. Boy, it must be SWEET!!! You know, I was wondering if Hiei did something when he drew his sword, because he swung it forward. Heh, cut his arm off. I also liked it when Genkai lied about the "kill me" thing. Then Yusuke was like, "Then I said all that mushy stuff for nothing!! Heh, hag." I like it when he calls her a hag. Overall, when they're fighting. One more thing, in the hotel room, when Kurama invited Hiei over to play cards, he says,

Hiei:Kurama, don't make me pull your precious voice box out!!

And ANOTHER thing, is Yusuke's spirit beast connected to him, which I mean while screaming in agony, the beast looked weak and worried. Is that how it is?

Koorime Yume
dude, i lost it a loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg time ago! i think when i really started to get into anime.... i love the part when there playing cards =^.^= hes so cute when he freaks out. Shizuru and Genkai kickass! yup, Puu is conected to Yusuke. he is, after all, his SPIRIT beast. *notice the empasis on spirit* gods i hat my stupid dvd/vhs player. i had set it to record YYH, but it ****ed up and recorded captian planet and transformers this morning! dumb ass machine.

Battosuai_Tim
Yeah, I know, s**t happens.

And also, have you seen that episode before?

Koorime Yume
yah. this is like its third time around the horn. and im reeeeaaaaaallllyyyyyyy fed up with toonamie always starting overmad i swear, if they start over one more time !*goes into a raging fit*

Rayne
dang it ppls! all i have to say is that YYH rocks!!!!! PERIOD!!! ~I have spoken!~ LOL

Battosuai_Tim
You took the words out of my mouth.

Anyhow, how do you guys think they will fare against the next team(I'm asking of those who've seen or haven't seen it.)?

Koorime Yume
DUHHH!! it is the most kick-ass series out there! and the total hottness of Hiei helps, who is MINE! =^.^=

Koorime Yume
lets just say that hieis gona give a good show and kick some ass and makes some kawaii faces, kuwa provides some comic relief, suzaku makes you cry with laughter, and genkai kicks pretty boys ass

Does a death wish cause you to speak that way to me?- Hiei

Kitoky
Are you really that obsessed Koorime_Yume?

If you're so obsessive, what's Hiei's last name?

Koorime Yume
hmm..i think i read somewhere that its jaganishi or somthin. i try not to find out to much about him, cause then it'll ruin the show. hate it when the ending gets spoiled for me. sad

Kitoky
Yesh yesh it's Jaganashi. smile

Koorime Yume
Yeah! so dont get on my back about not knowing that much, i like to keep it a surprise. =^.^=

Koorime Yume
course, i did grill my firend about what would happen in LOTR. My bad Tikal sweatdrop

Battosuai_Tim
Up too where they are on Toonami, what is your best moment in YYH?

Batman_Beyond
what time is it on toonami?

Koorime Yume
wee...its so windy here. my fav moment so far would be probably when Hiei used the Kokuryo Ha. as for when it comes on, its on monday-thursday at 5:30

Battosuai_Tim
Mine is when Yusuke uses the Spirit Wave. That was AWESOME!!! Hit Gin right in the gut!!!

Also Yume, do you live in Michigan or somewhere in the Eastern area(timewise)because it's windy in Michigan and I live in the middle.

Koorime Yume
THAT was pretty cool. ^.^ I also liked it when Yusuke fired a Spirit Gun point blank and Jin, and then hes like "You dont make bombs go boom in your face Uremeshi!" XD loved that. Yup, I live in Michigan, sorta near Brighton.

whatshisface
i liked the episode when hiei used his broken sword to produce a black spirit sword, that was sweet. and when genkai fought that one guy with the singing sword... kick a$$ episodes.

Koorime Yume
Those episode rule all! Hiei kicked that giant mutant chicken freaks ass. The Genkai beat up pretty boy and clowney. XD

vrempire
i read it from episode 1 to 4..
after that i loose track of it..
i like the idea of being ghost investigator...
it's end until what episode?

Koorime Yume
not sure, but i think theres like 120 episodes

Battosuai_Tim
So, you DO live in Michigan? Heh, so do I!! What a coincidence. Well, I live towards Clare. Ever been there? Well, anyhow I'll PM you so too continue this conversation.

Well, if there's about 120 episodes, then I'm a little over 1/3 done. Man, that was a fast 40 episodes.

Kitoky
You know the best thing about Yusuke is?

His humour. It's hilarious.

"*punch* That's for Kuwabara. *punch* That's for the 99 psychics that you murdered. *punch* And thats for just ticking me off." <---or something like that.

Koorime Yume
lol yah, thats whats good bout him.

Koorime Yume
Go Hiei! Go Hiei! =^.^= Hiei kicked that giant mutant chickens ass! phe, stupid Ureremishima. Hes such a coward. hate guys like him. Botan is reallly stupid. cant find her way around anywhere. -___-;;;;im REALLY fed up with that damn coward. Hes whearing a freakin skirt for peates sake!! GAA!!! oohh welll..yoko's shown up. Hes really cool.I dunn squat for the whole day! ^.^ lol, who gets this joke? *evil laughter* Yokooo gona kick your asssss!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! dude, is Yoko REALLY that tall? weak coward...^.^ *insert cartman laugh* hahahahaha! Koenma cant see didly squat! oh oh, almost forgot. gotta come see my site! heres the linky! yes i know no ones been here yet..thats why u must come!

We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly~bkk

Kitoky
Koorime...you're not supposed to give links to other sites other then KMC, that's called spam.

Koorime Yume
@.@;; really? they have the link thinghy up there, and i dont know what the problem is.

Kitoky
bkk left a note. smile

Trinity_Matrix
I like Yu Yu Hakusho...I like the manga better than the anime, though yes

Kitoky
I think almost all manga based animes the manga is always better.

Trinity_Matrix
Yep...plus the manga is a lot funnier, too yes

Koorime Yume
I probably like the anime more since i saw the anime first, but yes, the manga is way funnier and it also gives us a lot more backround on characters. Though sometimes it feels like the YYH manga is a little rushed. maybe thats just me ;P anyways, i gotta talk bout yesterdays epey. UNFOURTUNATLEY i missed the first half *destroys random person walking by* because my stupid dad *burns pic of him* was late picking us up! and the stupid ass traffic lights are so..*goes off randomly swearing*..ok..i feel a little better. ^.^ least i got to see Hiei play Jaken! AHH!! He was soo kawaii when Kurama was telling him what it was and when he lost! =^.^= but goddamit, i missed that @#$%@%$ getting killed. oh well. GOD Shishiy fan girls bug the hell outta me. Puu was soo cute trying to get the water to yusuke! GAA!! Curse my female hormones! They make me want to cry at everything cute and sad!!!! oh, also, is my whole link thingy alright now?

Battosuai_Tim
Hiei never played Jenken before and that's what was funny. I forgot what Kuwabara said about Hiei being a sad child or something and Hiei got all @#$@ed off. Thursday's episode was the funniest and best I've seen. Kuwabara getting beat up by his sister. Then, after that, asked Yukina, "Do you have anymore of that healing power stuff" while he was all bruised up in the face and Yukina was a little freaked out. The fight starting off between Genkai and the wacky-freaked-out swordsman was pretty good, but the dumb thing is I WON'T BE ABLE TOO SEE HOW IT ENDS FOR A LONG FREAKING WHILE BECAUSE THEY'RE REPLACING IT WITH DRAGON BALL!!!!!!!!!! Well, like I did with Kenshin for season 3, I'll just start buying them.

P.S. They aren't done showing YYH, and from looking at this schedule for Toonami, next time they show it, they will pretty much leave off from Thursday. I found this info at www.adultswim.com, went to boards at the top of the home page(I think you have to be a member to see it)and went to the Other Anime topic. I then found something like Toonami Schedule and looked at their new schedule from April 17th and so on. If you have to register, then try finding the schedule by going to google.

Kitoky
Guys!

Don't post links!!!

It's in the rules!

Battosuai_Tim
Whoops! Sorry!

TrAnCeDuO
is it that important? after all that link was official...

Kitoky
one of the globalmods will eventually take it out for it's breaking a rule.

Raz
The link is fine smile

Koorime Yume
Gaaa...hate rules. =^.^= Im so happy! I just got my first Rurouni Kenshin manga, and I drew this Kick ass pic of Hiei. Its actully pretty good. My hands were COMPLETLEY black after i finished it. oh well, he looks tottaly hot in it. la la la la la..hope my NewType comes soon.

TrAnCeDuO
why dont you post the pic on here eh?

Koorime Yume
I would LOVE to, but I dont have a scanner here at my house. My dad has one at his office, but the pic is in my sketch book, and I dont like people that are around me alot to see some of my pics. None of them are sick or anything, just sorta personal. So I think I'll copy it with a copying machine and then have my dad scan it.

rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance

TrAnCeDuO
ahh i can see where you are coming from....whenever my parents come into the room i always change the channel....thats why i miss alot of shows...

DarkHorn-Hucast
Hey Hiei Lover... Koorime... could you tell me any good Hiei sites, seems like you've got the just of it all, and as for Yu-Yu... Shweet is all that can describe it! Peace From The Horn!

Koorime Yume
If yah head over to my site, i put the link up here somewhere, and go to my link section there are some pretty cool ones, mostly some related to Hiei, but there is one called Rekai.com that has some good info. ^.^;; I actully dont have that many links to Hiei sites, just cause I dont wana rick ruining the ending to a show I really like. Hate it when that happens. My dad is the WORST! I made the HUGE mistake of watching the epey of when Suzaku was tourturing Yusuke in Maze Tower. -__- lame-ass was tottaly on me for watching it cause of all the tourturing. And he's the one who lets me watch the action movies with him! GOD! And how come everyone i knows gradnparents rule and buy them anime sutff? I have a friend whos grandma made her a Hiei doll! Can you believe that!?

Battosuai_Tim
I was wondering Yume, how old are you? It seems like your dad won't let you watch violent cartoons, but violent action live movies. My dad's sort of like that(and used to be.) There's this website called Happy Tree Friends and it's blocked off on our internet(stupid parental controls)and I'm able to watch it on school, even though I watch viloent horror movies and violent animes like Rurouni Kenshin, and of course, Yu Yu Hakusho, but I haven't really watched the unedited YYH yet, but I'm planning on starting to buy the series.

Koorime Yume
heh..weelll...^.^;;; i guess i could tell yah. Im ...13. DUN DUN DUN!!! anyways, ive been to the happy tree friends site. ^.^;;; that site is F'in messed up! I saw it over at my friends house. thats sicker that South Park! Im waiting to see if a DT YYH box set comes out. In the meantime, Im savin up to get the first season of Ranma 1/2 box set. My mom is actully loser bout me watching bloody and action stuff. She actully went to see Kill Bill with me.(kick ass movie. Uma is awesome!) though she didnt enjoy all the blood, she actully wants to see the next one to find out what happened to her daughter. ^.^ my mom can be pretty cool some times.

Battosuai_Tim
Heh. stick out tongue

Koorime Yume
*sing song voice* Ohhh...Im gona blow up Toonamie! Then Im gona laugh at its sorry ass! Then...i doontt know what im gona dooo!!

Shinobiprincess
Why are you going to blow up Toonami for??? blink blink
(stares at kawaii pictures of Hiei)mmmm.......mine

Gotenks13
cuz they cancelled yu yu hakusho

Shinobiprincess
Well you know its back on now, the thing is it doesn't show till Monday. The reason being is because of toonami putting on Db,Dbz, and DbGT all this week for some strange reason. The Yu Yu Hakusho episode is going to be the one when Genkai fights against ShiShi.

Kitoky
Get a grip, it's only a week, geez. It's not like it's the end of the world.

Toonami took off Sailor Moon permanently mad

You should be happy.

Shinobiprincess
I know but I am bored of watching my Yu Yu hakusho videos over and over again>.<. Besides I want to see Shishi get beaten by Genkai laughing out loud

Koorime Yume
Im gona blow it up since they might start all over and their gona put it on saturdays! Im like never home on saturdays! Yah, im still pretty ticked that they took off SM. I want them to bring over Sailor Stars.

MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!=^.^=

Shinobiprincess
It really does suck when they show re-runs doesn't it mad I really want to see when Yusuke fights against the younger toguro for the second time and what happens to kuwabara when he fights the older brother(not that I care).
Ps.Hiei is Mine!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>