South Thread of the Darklord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raventheonly
Apparently those who dwel in the South are waging war against the North. Truelly i don't care why, those with destructive inclinations and brute tactics should rally around my flag. I shall reward my Generals and warriors with land and plunder... muha ha!

§pearhead
...I missed something

Clark_Kent
just play along...

i bow at the feet of the queen with service to lye my life on the line...i'm a trusted soulja with a military mind..call me PATTON with Ivory Pistols..i'll go and spit on the dry faces of the enemy...for fun...the south side will rise and demolish the north...

nazgulinthedark
*is on the south's side*

Black Onyx
*is on the upside*

IN BED

Yuna33
*confused*

Clark_Kent
female should be RTo..she is the commander in chief..besides just play, have fun..if there is any.

Raventheonly
First of all i'm a guy. Second .. we need commanders... you decide what you command... be creative. smile

Raventheonly
I have faith in you generals... delivery us victory and our glory shall be endless and you will be well remembered and rewarded.

Raventheonly
By the way for the confused... there was a post about a KMC war... apparently...

Clark_Kent
i'm the general with a bald head..i look like that american dragon hunter in RING OF FIRE...

oh, you're a dude..my bad..

i treat my men like G. Patton..and that saying i remember:

"make that poor bastard die for his country!!!"

Raventheonly
then you can manage the tanks or calvalry if we're in somekinda medieval age. We shall decide the what type of calvalry those are according to the enemies posts.... right now it looks kinda supernatural so perhaps something like the Nazgul but so it isn't a cheap knock off ... the Black-Guard.

Matrix_Neo
We are in the Meideval age...

Clark_Kent
get that northern scum out my gun line...move! move!

*fires rifel at ground makin' neo hop and prance*

Raventheonly
Deploy your riders and run him forth...

Raventheonly
ok there are limitless openings but a few specified will be:
1st Black Guard cavalry - Clark Kent
2nd BG cavalry - nazgulinthedark (i'm guessing you'll like)
1st Infantry (what they are you specify)
2nd Inf -
3rd Inf -
Artillery -
And whatever else you creative people can come up with.

Clark_Kent
*returns to the land of the gods*

*reports to RTo*

" my lord..the coward decides not to fight. my thoughts were unanswered after he ignored our archers..were we summon, no one came to push us back...therefore i deemed the place to the north: "sissy streams", our men are awaiting orders, and we shall ride when given the word...."

Raventheonly
land of the gods?... this is mearly a crazy power hunger ursurpers land at the head of undead legions and ruthless subjects smile
We shall make war with our full force later.. these are mearly fear tactics.

Clark_Kent
we need some rules: this sound intresting to play medevil men.

like no powers, just because you have superhuman strenth, and mind control, or god altering strenth.

we need some one to protect our own casles.

while a calvery invades which ever first, and to the looks of it..we have Neo's roofs on fire..

Raventheonly
no powers is always better but neo guy sometimes intertwins it

Clark_Kent
a twisted lord with a witch..so its possable...when we slay her, than the power is gone...and the shell of a man is more likely to crumble in on itself...

Raventheonly
We are talkin neo right?

However my power is mine alone.

Clark_Kent
*stands in front of RTO's thrown...bows with humble service, then rises, taken off helmet*

"talkin' about Matrix Neo alright...he seems to have turned off the castle lightss.battle will start when he approaches our peace...until than i shall return to my mistress..sound the horn when battle is due..."

Raventheonly
There is no bowing... i treat my Forces on equal ground.... stand we shall strike when more of our troops have heads of command

Raventheonly
in case someone doesn't read earliers posts:

2nd Inf -
3rd Inf -
Artillery -

drunk_nazgul
Okay, okay, I'm on the artillery! Woohoo! I handle weapons of mass destruction, please, my Lord RTO.

Raventheonly
You are now in charge of the archer and catapult division.

drunk_nazgul
That's it??

*remembers manners*

Oh, sorry. I'd be honored to do your bidding.

Raventheonly
LOL want an infantry division also? there are more then enough troops to command. (Your catapults and archers are by the way stationed at every castle stronghold under our domain and each commander has their own castle and fiefdom.

Raventheonly
The only more powerful lords are the Wizards of the Dark mages in my own court.. but they don't command troops.... those are open but they don;t due much unless i'm on the field. (i like to rant)

drunk_nazgul
Do I go by your orders or am I wingin' it the rest of the way?

Raventheonly
You wing it.. unless we are sending our forces as one against Neo's raid pillage at your will otherwise.

drunk_nazgul
Alright. My archers are on the watch. Though I don't see why. Neo's obviously too dull to carry through with battle. He's probably going to go to sleep, milord.

Raventheonly
Then pillage their farmland and cities while they sleep and draw them into battle where ever you can. Leave as many alive as you wish but no prisoners unless you are willing to feed them to our more interesting forces.

drunk_nazgul
I'm a softie. I wouldn't kill the innocent townspeople. It may come back to haunt us in the future.

We're going against his cheap plastic castle directly.

Raventheonly
Then go forth at your will ... don't lose too many or we might have to kidnap more peasants and raise more orc.

drunk_nazgul
We have orc? Nah, I'll be very careful. Your army would look pitiful with little monstrous creatures in it.
Besides Shadowskill, , and you know I'm kidding about that! eek!

Alright, RTO, the South is back in action.

Raventheonly
Those divisions are under other commanders far more ruthless then you. Mu ha ha. You got our more resonably human forces.

drunk_nazgul
I hope I get Elves from Ithilien...

Raventheonly
Actually this has nothin to do with LOTR but you can have whatever you want as long as thier moderatly scary smile since apperently we are the evil side ... the orcs are for the fear factor smile They could be Drow elves smile .

drunk_nazgul
Oh, we're on the bad side? That, I did not know. But I'm okay with it. No Elves then. For the scary, I'll take Steve Irwin. *evil grin*

What's our cause?

Raventheonly
Crushing the North and there leader Neo something... smile

drunk_nazgul
Okay, I'll need to devise an evil scheme.
I need to meditate.

Lianslo
hey guys...can i be "evil" w/ you? smile

sniper
I come from the east, I'm unoffiliated, neutral, like long walks on the beach, and fine dining. I'm also flying overhead, in a baloon.

drunk_nazgul
I'll rip you apart if you touch my artillery! furious

j/k, my try at being evil...

JOIN ME IN BEING HILARIOUSLY AND WILDLY ANGRY!

Raventheonly
Welcome aboard Lianslo

Lianslo
lol, ok...why not?

IF YA'LL TRY AND TELL ME I CAN'T JOIN THE SOUTH SIDE....I'll RIP YOUR HEADS OFF!!!!

wow...that was definately a change for me smile

Raventheonly
in case someone doesn't read earliers posts:

2nd Inf -
3rd Inf -
Artillery - Drunk Nazgul

drunk_nazgul
sniper, don't even thing about sabotage.

Lianslo
so....do i get one of the Infantrys? I heard talk of elves earlier...and i was called the leader of orlandos love posse....so....i'll just go find legolas wink

Raventheonly
Ok Lianslo and D N, since you are ladies you may want to, it is your choice, command our Drow .. dark elves who consider males slaves ... they are quite evil and extrodinarily ruthless.

drunk_nazgul
... confused He's over here at my house.
Make sure he doesn't get confused about which side he's on. big grin

Raventheonly
Perhaps we should fire a volley unto this lonely adventurer and wage war against all four corners of the world.... i leave it to my generals...

drunk_nazgul
Catapults, FIRE!

*boom boom*

Raventheonly
Ok Lianslo and D N, since you are ladies you may want to, it is your choice, command our Drow .. dark elves who consider males slaves ... they are quite evil and extrodinarily ruthless. .

And Lianslo it is at your discretion what forces you wish to command... we have infantry.... more archers... cavalry... and possibly ... if Neo is gonna turned this into crazyness wizards and necromancers...

Lianslo
lol, your house? you must have that crazy guy whose running around pretending to be orlando bloom there wink

anyways, i guess we get the elves! smile

drunk_nazgul
Drow sounds good... o.o ^__^

Raventheonly
Here's a pic because i'm bored....

Lianslo
lol, maybe we should start fighting...so your not bored smile

Raventheonly
They aren't here anymore.... erm

Lianslo
good point...doesn't really work then does it?

Raventheonly
nope ... need hatred and pain crybaby

Lianslo
lol...you sound like that little guy on spongebob, i think his name is plankton

Clark_Kent
" lord RTO, deserves to be fed grapes and cooled by the females waving giant feathers..lowering the effectiveness of our army is going to lose. we need MEN on the front line..Gen. Kent, has spoken..discuss amongst yourselves...i shall return to my vixen... war is when the "sissy stream" decide to attack....carry on."

*walks out*

Lianslo
ok?....um....i'm all about helping the army, but i don't really care to wave any giant feathers smile

Raventheonly
"I need land and plunder not pampering... My cavalry should be scouring all that stands on their borders. Enough waiting my own gaurd shall ride for their border.. dispatch riders to rally our forces."
* Rises and waves for his armor and personel gaurd to prep*

(Planktons got nothin on me when i feel like it , i'm just playin around.. he he he)

Raventheonly
I'm sure your drow would like to teach Clark a thing or two smile

Lianslo
^lol, oh don't worry...we've already talked it over w/ them smile

Clark_Kent
"time is at hand..tomorrow the castle of Neo will burn..my men will surround the castle to the West, the archers will be on the north and south..as for the east, a platoon of warriors will chase any retreaters..the caipults are to be placed behind my men...further notice will be told from MY own messenger boy..he's a fellow from the back hills of Madagascar..he is small and fast..and very brave.his name is Candawase..."

Raventheonly
*Grinds hand on ranes of horse while issueing final orders*
*Begins at trot leading into a full gallop with 20 riders at his rear*

sniper
*floats back across* You missed me last time, though I take it from your unprovoked attack you're <_<...>_>... EVIL? *doctor evil finger thing*

Raventheonly
Could we hire your "Neutral" nation to assist us as mercinaries or perhaps allies?

sniper
I like money, *he pulls an extremely large gun seemingly from nowhere* what do you need?

Raventheonly
Crossbow marksmen and anything your country can give us. We promise money and land... a few free people think that they actually have rights to their land.

sniper
Rifle men it is.~this is midevil right? if so then these are flintlock muskets, or the eastern equivilant of the time.~

Raventheonly
Arquebouis! (i think thats how you spell it)

Raventheonly
Makes camp and goes to sleep.

Clark_Kent
"lord RTo..we cannot afford to gain outside help..we are in this battle alone. carrying the weight of diffrent armies will only lead us to attack them..as we know, trusting a army are prone to over throw you. the rules of your father are forgotten? i served under him. did you not relize that? we are the strongest power. so i strongly advise you turn that man back."

Raventheonly
Um ... ermm

Raventheonly
If they try to escalate to some kinda starwars crud .... man i'll be angry.

Raventheonly
in case someone doesn't read earliers posts: They apparently don't matter anymore...

1st Black Guard Sith - Clark Kent
2nd BG Sith - nazgulinthedark (i'm guessing you'll like)
1st Infantry (what they are you specify) - Lianslo
2nd Inf -
3rd Inf -
Artillery - Drunk Nazgul

Matrix_Neo
We changed the Civilazation to Star Wars Age ok??

Clark_Kent
damn..you..neo from the matrix...i had a cool general from the middle ages!!! but i'm game

Raventheonly
The calvalry have been upgraded to sith knights on foot apparently ... which is extrodinarily lame.

Raventheonly
Muh ha ha our first battle and a victory in that.

Matrix_Neo
Severak and then thousands of fighters appear they quickly take out the turrets and then they close up to the prison they kill the troopers on the ground and land near the prison jedi knights walk out of the space ships and Neo comes out he opens the door to the prison and sees many soldiers that were RTos the Jedi quickly blocked the shots and sliced the soldiers then Neo cut throu a door and saw Midal laying in the prison their he said "Free the others" he took Midal by the shoulders and carried him to his starship but him in and the fighter ships went back to north....

Matrix_Neo
and its not a victory its just a block you just blocked yourself from an attack

Raventheonly
Ummm you forgot that i just killed all the prisoners and twisted their minds into loyal subjects put into my legions of troops and that midal is being colorfully tortured... along with the fact that the prison is under my fortress.

Matrix_Neo
Well too bad!!!

Matrix_Neo
Midals mind is too strongh to be forced and now your telling me your prison is under your fortress well too bad!!

Raventheonly
We don't torture.. we reporgram... and forcefully overwhelm the mind with horriffic pain directly into the memory banks... no one can resist a computer.

Matrix_Neo
You didnt say you did it too Midal yet so when I rescued him he wasnt programmed yet and there was no such thing in Star Wars as reprograming mind with computers!

Raventheonly
Thats because it isn't star wars... he he he You said star wars age... that means high technology but not exactly from star wars just a very advanced space age smile

Matrix_Neo
Yeah and in Star Wars age there was no computers that program peaples brains! Didnt you ever see one in the star wars saga??

Raventheonly
...... i guess humor him agian... not like i'm doin anything else....

Rogue Jedi
ewoks are neato.

Clark_Kent
this is my last REQUEST..

*last meeting with Lord RTo, of South*

"it was fun...sad to say..i quit my duties as Gen. it was fun, but since this is too compulicated and confusing..i decide to step down...may another Gen. take my raines...i return to the WEST of SOUTH..."

*gets in a George Jetson Craft and buzzes away*

Raventheonly
Ewoks make good slaves.

Raventheonly
Waves bye.

Raventheonly
Consider all previous non sense gone.... stripped from memory like bad chinese.... PLEASE.....

RaventheOnly
I must have been in the RP mood for this or reeeeeeaaaaaalllly sleepy laughing out loud

Woody Woods
damn, dilly-yo..this thread still alive...anyhow, where is that funny guy, neo_Matrix i think...that guy is way funny ...

its like,......... totally dude!

RaventheOnly
Its not back i just liked my title love

RaventheOnly
mad see

§nakehead
Follow me and I will reward you! Follow him and become destroyed!

RaventheOnly
i've already conquered everything evil face

RaventheOnly
hysterical OMG hysterical this was a long time ago laughing out loud

RaventheOnly
Bumping for Someone to see laughing out loud (this is the second thread i ever posted stick out tongue ) laughing out loud

raenef v
RaventheOnly...

i am the dark mistress of the north!

if you can beat me, i will become your servant!

though that will oviously never happen!

state your rules!

RaventheOnly
Eppppppers! eek!

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by raenef v
RaventheOnly...

i am the dark mistress of the north!

if you can beat me, i will become your servant!

though that will oviously never happen!

state your rules!

over my dead body you'll be his servant even if you do loose.

RaventheOnly
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
over my dead body you'll be his servant even if you do loose.

fear its the Dark Lady fear

raenef v
will you state your rules or surrender?

RaventheOnly
will you state your rules or surrender?

hysterical have you read the war that we had laughing out loud this thread is only one of 3 shifty evil face

Raven Guardia
rule number one is your ass is so kicked.

rule number two your ass is still kicked.

and the rest of the rules follow as the above.

RaventheOnly
rule number one is your ass is so kicked.

rule number two your ass is still kicked.

and the rest of the rules follow as the above.

7 could not stand to our might, and with my Dark Lady by my side, none can stop us shifty evillaugh KMC shall fall shifty

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
7 could not stand to our might, and with my Dark Lady by my side, none can stop us shifty evillaugh KMC shall fall shifty

and if anyone *cough* Raenef *cough* makes any sly move of any sort there shall be some personal ass kicking involved. happy

and I will be happy to follow any command of yours DarkLord

RaventheOnly
and if anyone *cough* Raenef *cough* makes any sly move of any sort there shall be some personal ass kicking involved. happy

and I will be happy to follow any command of yours DarkLord

We must be quick and revive the units at our disposal shifty the KMC KGB shifty the KMC Coven shifty and the mental institution shifty

Raven Guardia
hey dont give information where the enemy can view it mad

RaventheOnly
hey dont give information where the enemy can view it mad

laughing out loud no one unless they were directly involved in these organizations know anything about what happened then shifty

Raven Guardia
well....let me just explain it to you more privately

RaventheOnly
well....let me just explain it to you more privately

Otay shifty

Raven Guardia
shifty I dont want any of our enemies thinking like their enemy ( AKA us) shifty

RaventheOnly
shifty I dont want any of our enemies thinking like their enemy ( AKA us) shifty

shifty doubt anyone could think like us shifty evillaugh

Raven Guardia
shifty doubt anyone could think like us shifty evillaugh

but if they were to see our strategies and plans they would know what our moves were as if a game of chess. Never leave the queen (or what you are fighting for say the USA for example) unprotected.

RaventheOnly
but if they were to see our strategies and plans they would know what our moves were as if a game of chess. Never leave the queen (or what you are fighting for say the USA for example) unprotected.

Even the most obvious plan in anothers eyes is not always the most obvious shifty

Raven Guardia
Even the most obvious plan in anothers eyes is not always the most obvious shifty

but remember never over look the obvious

RaventheOnly
but remember never over look the obvious

Noppers shifty deffinetly not fear I would love to show you playbacks from games that i had where we all tricked eachother eek! it was so cool eek! one would fake being weakness so the other would throw all thier forces into ambushes and traps eek! and peeps would go balistic saying that the other cheated and stuff like that laughing out loud

Raven Guardia
Noppers shifty deffinetly not fear I would love to show you playbacks from games that i had where we all tricked eachother eek! it was so cool eek! one would fake being weakness so the other would throw all thier forces into ambushes and traps eek! and peeps would go balistic saying that the other cheated and stuff like that laughing out loud

when was this? was it games w/friends or Comp game?

cause at chruch camp we played real fun games like that and my team tricked the other team

RaventheOnly
when was this? was it games w/friends or Comp game?

cause at chruch camp we played real fun games like that and my team tricked the other team

It was a comp game but there were championships embarrasment i mean big time unofficial professionals duke'd it out embarrasment big grin i was one embarrasment i had somthing like 90 losses to 500+ wins embarrasment

eek! I love tricking peeps eek! its so cool when you do and you see the utter confusion of the other side scrambling to recover eek!

Raven Guardia
wow that must be some game eek! and it seems like you do really really well at it eek! eek! love

yeah, its fun shifty

RaventheOnly
wow that must be some game eek! and it seems like you do really really well at it eek! eek! love

yeah, its fun shifty

It was happy until the company who hosted the server got messed up and erased everyones scores..... making the game pointless sad

Yuppers happy

Raven Guardia
is that what happened today love? sad

happy

RaventheOnly
is that what happened today love? sad

happy

No stick out tongue that happened about a year ago messed cry

happy love love love

Raven Guardia
cry

love love love

raenef v
*hands tissue*
*sighs*
i can't do war right now anyways cause most of my loyal subjects refuse to enter this forum...i'm happy just ruling the anime/manga forum...

i'll be happy to enter your service though!

Raven Guardia
i'll be happy to enter your service though!

shifty I'm sure you would be shifty

Beast_Within
Apparently those who dwel in the South are waging war against the North. Truelly i don't care why, those with destructive inclinations and brute tactics should rally around my flag. I shall reward my Generals and warriors with land and plunder... muha ha! I shall serve under you, and win many battles in your honour

Raven Guardia
BW, RTO and I were talking about you last night. In fact we were thinking of recruiting you happy

Beast_Within
BW, RTO and I were talking about you last night. In fact we were thinking of recruiting you happy *stands up straight*

really?

PrinceofBlades
Shotgun near my side. Confederate grey hat, and black circular glasses. Heavy grey overcoat. "Two words: Military strategist."

raenef v
if you don't want my loyalty then i'll destroy you all!!!!
muhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

not really!
you guys just seemed bored that day and so was i so i decided to declare war!

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Beast_Within
*stands up straight*

really?

I am 100% serious smile happy

Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Shotgun near my side. Confederate grey hat, and black circular glasses. Heavy grey overcoat. "Two words: Military strategist."
you want to join the southren side? and fight for the Dark Lord RavenTheOnly? eek!

Raven Guardia
if you don't want my loyalty then i'll destroy you all!!!!
muhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

not really!
you guys just seemed bored that day and so was i so i decided to declare war!

lol, I dont even know if we will go to war. Most people only play this for a while then they just stop.

PrinceofBlades
I am the south, But be warned. My field of expertise ranges far beyond military strategy. My loyalty will be given, however, you can't fight as the south if you don't know it.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
I am the south, But be warned. My field of expertise ranges far beyond military strategy. My loyalty will be given, however, you can't fight as the south if you don't know it.

no we are the south there is no I in team. But we will be glad for your help and expertise

PrinceofBlades
But there is a me. Good, whats the pay.

raenef v
*bored*
*sighs*
*twirlls hair around finger*
*walks around Raven Guardia & PrinceofBlades*
*stops*
*sits on groud*
*looks up at ppl*
sooooo....what's gonna happen now?

Raven Guardia
The pay is bringing the South to another grand victory.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>