Random Tarantino Trivia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sarahvma
Basically, here's the deal: I post ten trivia questions about the man and his movies. Nothing specific. The first person to get all ten right (and I will tell them) then turns around and makes ten questions of their own. Make sense? If you desperately desire to look this up on google and cheat like horrid feinds... that's your choice, but then you must live with the knowledge that I am clearly superior in my QT-ology big grin
Okay:

1) Other than Mr. Blonde, Vic Vega has another nickname - what is it?
2) What role did QT play on the Golden Girls?
3) In what Adam Sandler movie has QT appeared, and what was his role?
4) Who did QT originally want as Vince Vega?
5) When in the diner, Jules talks about what he plans to do when he leaves the hitman life behind. Among other things, he talks about a character from an old TV series. What significance does this have to Kill Bill?
6) Who does QT almost always use as his producer and editor?
7) Which of the following is not a proposed upcoming movie project?:
From Dusk Till Dawn 5, A Biker Movie, Inglorious Bastards, the Vega Brothers, the Kill Bill Prequel.
8) When discussing "Like a Virgin" Mr. Brown says that the common believed theme of Madonna's hit is not accurate, but can be applied to another one of her songs - which one?
9) Which is the only movie QT wrote and directed that contains a real score?
10) What is the only QT movie (meaning where he had more than one job - be it writer-director or writer-actor) where Red Apple Cigarettes don't make an appearance?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.