Next Line

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sarahvma
I give you a section of dialogue, and you tell me how the sentence ends or the next line, what movie it's from. You can choose whether or not you want to say who said it.

When there's a ... after the end of the line before the " marks, that means you have to complete the question. When there's normal punctuation, it means tell me the response/next line of dialogue.

Here's an old classic from the 80's:
"No more rhyming now, I mean it!"

roundisfunny
"Anybody wanna peanut?"

Next...

"It's a hell of a thing, killin' a man...

sarahvma
You take away everything he's got and everything he's ever gonna have. . .

Unforgiven - great movie. My mom used to know Clint Eastwood.

Anyway, on with the show...
"Did you see that, Daddy? Man got me on the ground..."

roundisfunny
"...tried to f*** me."

"You wish...."

"You sick bastard, Vic, you tried to f*** me in my father's office. Look, Vic, whatever you wanna do in the privacy of your own home, go to it. But don't try to f*** me. I don't think of you that way. I like you a lot, buddy, but I don't think of you that way!"

--Nice Guy Eddie (Chris Penn) and "Toothpick" Vic Vega (Michael Madsen), "Reservoir Dogs"

Also, the first one was Vezzini (Wallace Shawn) and Fezzik (Andre the Giant) in "The Princess Bride". Sorry, didn't look at the rules closely enough the first time.

Next: "I spent half my life in the U.S. military, servin' and defendin' this great country, Mr. Shaw, and you're the first person I've met to consider it an act of patriotism to...."

hollygolightly
Oh. It's from The Manchurian Candidate, but I can't think of what comes next.

roundisfunny
Incorrect. It is from a politically-charged thriller, but that's not it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.