Andy Garcia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
Ok, I know this thread probably may not last very long on the first page, but i thought Andy Garcia deserved a thread.

This man is fantastic. He is such a good actor and has been in numerous great films.

He has that charm, similarly to what Al Pacino has, and i like him for that also.

Anyone who likes Andy?

lil bitchiness
I cant believe no one likes Andy Garcia no expression Are todays actors all about looks? huh

Kes
Man he was so hot when he was younger. After i saw him in Internal Affairs I had the biggest crush on him. I thought he was the most beautiful creature on the planet lol but more of charm then actual beauty. There's just something about him. All his characters have this thing you know?!
Great actor.

burlyman
I like him! rock

silver_tears
He was great in Ocean's 11 cool

hobbit_lover
hes an awesome actor and i agree with Kes he was hott when he was younger HUbba HUbba!

WindDancer
I think it has always been about looks when it comes to actors. I don't think he is a good leading actor, he was great in Black Rain (with Michael Douglas) so maybe as supportive actor suits him better.

lil bitchiness
No, I totally disagree with you. John Goodman hardly has any looks, as does Marlon Brando or Morgan Freeman.

A while back, every actor was theathre trained. It was not about looks.

WindDancer
Well, I was thinking more like James Dean, Elvis, and also River Phoenix. Yes, John Goodman is great, but I don't think he has a fanbase like Johnny Depp, or Hugh Jackman or even Orlando Bloom.

lil bitchiness
Who cares! Hes a great actor and will be rememberd as great actor. Johnny Depp has talent, i dont know about Hugh Jackman, but Orlando Bloom is totally talentless.

WindDancer
True, in that sense you're right. As for Andy I'm wondering if he is going to be in that sequel to Ocean's eleven. I think is call Ocean's Twelve? messed

lil bitchiness
cry I know...it is Ocean's 12...im kinda thinking it might be crappy confused

burlyman
Yeah me too erm

a fanbase of screaming girls who don't care about the quality of their acting stick out tongue

silver_tears
He's in it yes

Kes
Marlon Brando is a bad example. He is/was considered one of the most beautiful man on the planet (when he was younger of course).
I think he is a great actor, but I dont think he can carry a movie by himself.

lil bitchiness
I do like him. I liked him since Godfather.

Andy Garcia is a great actor, and yeah, he was great looking back when he was younger. He still looks good for a old man. thumb up

xmen fan
i don't know,i mean,he's not someone i can relate to

shellspeare
In my opinion Andy Garcia is very under rated as an actor. He was class in godfather three, jennifer eight and when a man needs a woman. Why hasn't he ever hit the big time?

shellspeare
nobody else like him?

Deathblow
I like him a lot, he's definitely underrated. He's really great in Ocean's Eleven and The Untouchables.

lil bitchiness
Already a thread about him, so merging.

shellspeare
he has so much screen presence and imo he should be up there with de niro and pachino.

Paola
I love him drool
he's very attractive, my kind of man love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.