Top 5 things people do that anoy you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

El_Barto
1) There is this one kid I know who puts his hands on his hips with his fingers towards the back *COUGHgayCOUGH*

2) People who drive with cell phones

3) People who pick their noses while drivin (EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW)

4) The american "Patriots" (people who support Bush,the invasion of Iraq, etc etc)

5) People who talk in high voices and DONT STOP

Yuna33
1.)people who asks questions that know the answer
2.)retards
3.)repeated threads
4.)small attention spans
5.)people who break promises

J_To_The_P
1) Jocks
2) Muscular guys
3) Cocky people
4) People who live in Jersey and have the attitude
5) All of The Above

<<Solo>>
1.People that call themselves "Punks"
2.Gay dudes who pretend they are straight
3.People that break down in the freeway
4.People who take to long on filling gas.
5.Chicks who hit on me while my girlfriend is watching.

El_Barto
HA! Nice cool

Yuna33
isn't it ?! big grin

JKozzy
-People who are intolerant of other people's cultures
-The dutch.

El_Barto
THE DUTCH! lol big grin

nazgulinthedark
1) slow pokes in the fast lane
2) the birds and squerrils (i swear they have this game called "see how long you can stay infront of a car and not get hit)
3) extremely obese people
4) people who think "they're all that"
5) people who work at wal mart

i had an entire list if about 50 things people do that annoy me, but i lost it and having the worst memory, i can not remember them

Mr. Bacon
1) old ppl who cant drive
2) ppl who talk just to talk
3) ppl who work at mcdnalds
4)stupid ppl in high level classes
5) bitchy ppl

Raventheonly
Sometimes just live.

moonwalker741
lol austin powers 3...lol

russia
stupid threads
NooBz!!!!
uptight ppl
narcistic ppl

Raventheonly
austin powers? thats from a movie... i just thought it up....

Clark_Kent
1)...criminals
2)...drunk drivers
3)...people who give up
4)...friends who lie
5)...and people who question me & my rules

drunk_nazgul
Wow! Do I actually annoy you that much? Sowwie... embarrasment

My top 5...

1) People who call just to pass time (though it's cute when guys do it)
2) People who tell you of every mistake you've made.
3) People with WAY too much optimism.
4) Cheerleaders
5) Racists/Sexists

El_Barto
Oh I need to add one more

People on COPS

VENOMfan
1)Idiots in general
2)shallow people
3)anybody who gives you a dumb nickname*like tiger or slick*
4)the guy at a party who walks around saying whats up to people he dosent know
5)overly spoiled kids. esspecially teenagers who should have some sense
*A kid walks out of a run down trailer home wearing Tommy gear and the parents eat macaroni and are yelled at for making the wannabe pop star live in a trailer, trust me I used to live with one*

moonwalker741
no austin powers is the thing JKozzy sed

Sacrifise666
1. people who try kissing my ass.

2. saying personal shit abought me.

3. acts all hard and cant back it up.

4. i hate people who snitch.

5.i hate rumors

drunk_nazgul
Oh, I forgot the one about where people IGNORE me for no apparent reason! mad

Raventheonly
K that makes far more sense.

El_Barto
Like we're doing now!

drunk_nazgul
You're so weird, El Barto. How can you ignore me while talking to me? roll eyes (sarcastic) happy

El_Barto
Like this.

no expression

drunk_nazgul
I can't hear you. bunny

El_Barto
no expression

drunk_nazgul
U know i can't ignore u! Stupid online chat type...

You have an anime sig! Who can ignore THAT?

El_Barto
*Crickets in background*

drunk_nazgul
*thinks deeply*

HEY, EVERYONE! I'M A WHORE!
Did that work?

El_Barto
drool

drunk_nazgul
eek!
You listened! But someone being a whore automatically makes her attractive?

El_Barto
no expression OH SHIT! THEY'RE ON TO ME! *runs*

drunk_nazgul
HAHAHA! And don't come back!
lol, man, don't leave me! I'm a horny whore!

jawdrop I did not just say that!

El_Barto
*Runs back* drool

drunk_nazgul
lmfao! lmfao!

Go away! hahaha! laughing

Myth
1. Hippies that think they are open minded but are really the most closed minded people in the world. They think they are open minded for taking an extreme view on something, but then they think everybody should think like them and get all offended by the views of others. How is that open minded? God they are so hypicritical.

2. Thugs. Black, white, mexican, whatever. Doesn't matter what the skin color is, but anybody who has uses this attitude and way of life should die in my book (ok, not really, but a lot of them should).

3. People that take advantage of Welfare. Welfare can be a very good thing when used propperly. However, too many people take advantage of it and it really pisses me off. I want the whole system to be changed. Welfare should be a limited time thing to help people through a rough patch, not their whole life. Obviously the disabled may have it there whole lifetime.

4. Cocky People that think they know everything and think they are better than everybody else. Especially when they are cocky when doing something they are good at, but if they start to lose, they become whiny little bitches that make excuses for their losses rather than crediting others for flat out outdoing them.

5. Sluts (male or female). They flat out disgust me. Along with it is, I hate people who aren't loyal (whether to a bf/gf or just friends). When people cheat on others, I just want to kill them. I have never been cheated and I already feel this way so I can only imagine what I'd do to the ***** that disrespects me by cheating on me. Respect is very important to me btw.

I guess its types of personalities that piss me off more than anything. I can deal with little annoying things as long as the person is a good person.

El_Barto
Amen thumb up

i slayed buffy
fubu hoodie $80
blue bandana $15
baggy jeans $120
blue chucks $200
realising your white....priceless
lol sorry random

okk....
1) wen hard out guys hu think there cool whistle at u on the streat
2) fatties
3) freaks with extreamly bad acne and ther discusting oily hair scraped back exposing there hidious reciding hair line
4) bitches
5) cats called "fluffy"

i slayed buffy
rasism is mean and not cool...it doesnt matter what colour someones skin is... aslong as there really really really good looking...lol...zoolander

leatherface12
I wear baggy jeans. smile

Myth
Baggy jeans is one thing. All out thug (dress & attitude) is another.

leatherface12
I dont wear do rags, bandanas, bling blings, ect.... But guys are supposed to wear baggy jeans. smile

Myth
To an extent. Please tell me you don't wear them below your ass though. I wear my jeans kind of baggy and they usually sag about 2 inches max beneath the top of my boxers. But there is a point of extreme where things are rediculous. I should probably say I wear my jeans... relaxed. Yeah, they are more relaxed that baggy.

i slayed buffy
haha skankesshoe down lol

leatherface12
I dont wear them below my ass. But I wear them kind of sagging. smile

Myth
What?

leatherface12
What was that about? confused

sniper
Definetly, loyalty is important, in any relationship, romantic or platonic. I have a frient that is extremely loyal. I mean EXTREMELY loyal. I am the person he has trusted since high school started, and I am the only one who stood by him the whole way. Hell, I guess I'm just as loyal as he is.

i slayed buffy
skankesshoe down sorry bout that a joke between me and sum frends

leatherface12
Well then never mind.

Machete_guy
1...up them self ppl (mainly the girls who say " Oh My GoooOd That Skirt iS Like SoOOoooOO last TueSday. And also when they hug and get all weepy cuz they have to go home after school and they are going to miss there friendsmad

2...LIPGLOSS

3...ppl who whistle or hum about a song with no tune and very annoying

3...shallow people

4...tail gattors

5...Carnies...smell like cabidge..small hands

leatherface12
Like oh my gosh. stick out tongue jk I agree with you, that is annoying.

MichaelMyerscoo
1)preps
2)Hilary Duff
3)rap music
4)my brother
5)the thing that annoys me the most is Michael Jackson

nazgulinthedark
thank you thumb up

its so disgusting when people where their jeans sagging way down, ugh *shudders*

Linkalicious
I was going to come up with something clever...but that will do.
just let me add.

6) People who wear socks with their sandals
7) girl who think takin it in the butt is wrong! big grin

BackFire
Gothics, hot topic, Queen of the Damned, people who wear trench coats in perfectly sunny weather, and anything else associated with the gothic society.

People who drive fast just to get to the red light quicker. These are the same losers who give me a dirty look for driving near the speed limit rather then endangering my life and those around me by driving 80 MPH just so I can get to my destination 4 minutes earlier.

People who purposely have messy hair as if it's some kind of fasion statement. These usually listen to Emo, Punk or any number of other shitty musical genres. Also usually done by people who want to show how "cool and laidback" they are. Like taking the extra 5 seconds to comb your hair would ruin your cause.

The "homies" or the (usually) mexican guys who think that by wearing overly baggy clothes and a wife beater shirt that they are hardcore and "gangsta". They have that stupid urban accent to enhance their street credibility and randomly throw in spanish words or phrases to remind you of their ethinicity. You often overhear these losers talking about how hardcore they are because a group of 8 of them beat up 1 guy. Wow, you sure are tough. I have a funny story about these guys though. One time my friend was walking home from work, and a group of three of these types of guys came up to him and told him to give them his money. He said no, so they called him a "punto" and 2 of them grabbed him and held him while one of them punched him in the stomach a few times. They let him go so he could fall to the ground. They continued to tell him to give them his money. Little did they know that my friend always carries a knife with him. Well he stood up and stabbed one of them right in the shoulder. They ran off like little the pussies they are while that one was bleeding all over the place. These assholes then had the audacity to act like he did something wrong by stabbing this idiot. I praised my friend when I heard this and told him he should have stabbed the guy in the neck.

Those surfer guys who develop this wierd accent in which they call everyone "bra" (as opposed to "bro"wink. These same assholes use terms like "narlly" and "bitchin" and they are always talking about the latest wave they cought. Also they look for any excuse to take off their shirt and flaunt their tanned body, not realizing that in 30 years all the time spent in the sun will give them skin cancer.

BackFire
Also, I hate preps, and the matrix sequels.

El_Barto
oh my god I HATE THOSE ASS HOLES!

drunk_nazgul
I hate wearing baggy pants because they make me look... weird.

sniper
don't you hate pants!

Myth
I'm going to add to yours Backfire.

How do those goths not sweat? I swear, they wear those huge f*cking coats everyday and when its hot, they still don't sweat. But I agree, stupid although many of them seem pretty nice. Its also dumb how they think they are being different, but they aren't being individuals as they claim, they are just doing it to fit into another crowd of people that are the same as them.

I'm going to say bad drivers in general plus people who try to be thug while driving. These usually are the same people who speed to red lights as well. They have their "music", or rap I should say, playing but you don't even hear it because its muffled out by the sound of their sub pounding and their 6inch wide muffler pipe. Those mufflers make cars sound shitty and the sub thing is just for attention whether they addmit it or not.
At my college, I work security at the sporting events and this one guy drove by the narrow road that passes by the corner of the soccer field back and forth. I guess he was checking the game but he wanted to do it from his car because this guy loves to let people see him driving it with his sub up. Hell, between classes he drives it down the middle of the campus which is just a drop off zone. Its stupid to draw attention to his car because its a piece of crap with the bumper falling off but for some reason he is very proud. Anyway, the bastard eventually drove up onto the grass and parked his car next to the soccer field to watch the game from inside it while his sub echoed throughout the area. I had to tell him and his friend to move the car and they actually thought it shouldn't be a problem. I told him that if he parked across the street (about 20 feet away) then things are fine but he can't park on the grass. He actually said, "Whats the difference?" God what a dumbass. He then tried to tell me that he's fine where he is and if my boss sees him, he'll take the blame. Its my job to make him move so therefor I would look bad if my boss is the one that has to make him move yet he didn't understand that. I eventually got him to leave when I told him I wasn't going to go to my boss but go directly to the police.

That "bra" thing is Hawaiian slang so yeah its dumb when mainlanders start to use it to be like them.

sniper
pants suck

BackFire
I hate people who go to subway and get a freaking vegetable sandwich. Like they're too lazy/stupid to freaking make it themselves.

the Vee
erm getting up
getting kicked offline
turning up on a thread.. like this.. halfway through something
having people ask if im telling the truth
people thinking theyre better than other people

Myth
I'm better than you. smile

J_To_The_P
I know people who aren't gangsta/thug an wear baggy pants, an my EPIC sweatpants sit at my hips naturally, I haven't worn pants at my waist for years. laughing out loud

the Vee
lol maybe.. but that probably true.. anyway..
adding stupid people *like me* who didnt follow thread topic.. getting up isnt something people do.. well it is but... erm .. oh yeah while i write this
space waster

Myth
Punk rockers and skaters do sag too much too. Heck, skater punks are just as bad as thugs. Thugs do bad in school and/or drop out. Skater punks are the ones who are more known for getting expelled for doing stupid shit. I know some that broke into my school at night through a window so they could skate board on the rails in the commons. Ideots.

Emerald Maiden
Some skaters are pretty dumb

Emerald Maiden
What annoys me most is when you ask someone a question or say something to them and they ask you "What?", Even when you know they've heard you.

shaber
I like your handel

Emerald Maiden
Thanks!
I think your's is pretty Bad Ass

shaber
The Emerald is my favourite precious gem happy

Emerald Maiden
Although , the pic under your name is kind of scary. eek!

Emerald Maiden
Mine too. Green is my absolute most favourite colour.

shaber
It was toned down from what I requested smile

shaber
I have a fetish for it embarrasment

Emerald Maiden
Do stupid people bug you too? Not one's with dirorders, but who know better, but still act like dumbasses.

Emerald Maiden
Still, i would be happy with it

Emerald Maiden
But i'm more into pretty fantasy pics.

shaber
They have done

drunk_nazgul
I love the sig and the avvy, EM. The drawing, the green, the writing. It's beautiful.

Emerald Maiden
Thanks. I had somebody make it for me. Not like I can remember who.

Emerald Maiden
What I would really like is to be a bad ass chick who can kick some serious butt

Matrix_Neo
I am next I think.......

drunk_nazgul
It is so neat... I wish you knew who did it so they could make me one. big grin

Matrix_Neo
and keep on dreaming!

Emerald Maiden
"Where a buttmunch is a candy bar"?
I like that! Different, but freakin funny as hell

Emerald Maiden
You very well could be Matrix Neo. Are you prepared?

Emerald Maiden
The matrix has no control over me or my life. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emerald Maiden
I never said anything about it being a dream. Only a long set goal.

drunk_nazgul
The Matrix is a flawless story, with perfect characters and amazing effects.

RIGHT! youpi HAHAHA! laughing

lil bitchiness
Arrogance
Ignorance
Bad Manners
Becky
Self-absorbed people

Rogue Jedi
finger licking
smacking
talking with food in their mouth
popping their gum
sipping coffee

punkyhermy
i hate it when people are not genuine

Rogue Jedi
when they yak yak yak yak yak and wont shut up, even when you look away.

wuTa
wankstas
wankstas that play basketball (just coz you think your a gangsta doenst mean you can ball, get the f*ck off the court)
people who cant drive
women who play too many games

El_Barto
Quadrouple post! (However you spell that)

LordMortis
1- charves (if you come from newcastle or sunderland u'd know what i mean, these ppl who wear addidas bottoms, rockport tops, soverign rings, wear burberry hats with the peak pointing to the sky,exclusively drink white cider and drive vauxhaul novas low to the ground, with 6ft high spoilers and can never find 2nd gear).
2- usually kids who ask questions during a film, why did he do this?, whats happening? (WATCH THE FREAKING FILM U NONCE!)
3- rich ppl who talk o so posh and expect u to talk the same as them. anyone who doesnt is a commoner and not worth the effort
4- ppl who have a different voice on the phone to real life. My mam's the worst, were having a conversation in pure geordie lol then she answers the phone and talks like a posh git O_o
5- ppl that think there o so hard, usually little charves that run up to you adamant there gonna "do yer in". So i just stand there with a wtf look on my face.

Myth
laughing A couple years ago when my brother was probably going through puberty he had a high pitched voice. When he got a phone call I'd call him and say "Its a girl" when it was his fat friend who I swore shit himself daily. He'd grab the phone and say, "Hello" in his most masculine voice followed by him turning to me and calling me an ******* in his squeeky one.

Adicts_Dolly
First off I'd like to say isn't this supposed to be top five thing that people do that annoy you? Not, top five types of people that annoy you? (which by the way is very close minded because you really can't judge someone based upon how they look or where they come from. There will always be someone who breaks the mold)

!. Racism and Fascism
2. Conforming because society tell you to
3. People saying "Punk's dead" (obviously they've never been to England or even opened their eyes much in the U.S.)
4. People who judge me and label me based upon how I look goof or bad.
5. I'd have to agree with whomever it was (I don't remember now) that said people calling themselves punk. One should never lable themself (or anyone else for theat matter) no matter what that label may be.

mad Ok, I'm done with my rant now.

Ironman
okay i am not racist but ill describe what i think

African american: to me is a normal person

Nigge* a african american acting like a ****ing moron

ok i hate when nigge* bother me one hit me today and i push his ass 20 feet i said "lucky that didnt hurt or your ass would look like the crpt keeper when i am done"

Ou Be Low hoo
1) Being ignorant.

2) People who talk VERY LOUDLY on cellphones in public places.

3) People who use their elbows when commuting to work...you know what I mean.

4) People who take themselves too seriously.

5) Fat people who wear tight clothes.

dark1365
Wow you must hate yourself then.

Ou Be Low hoo
Your acerbic wit constantly dazzles me!

dark1365
What the f**k?

Silver Stardust
1. Ignorance
2. Arrogance
3. Talking behind others' backs.
4. Lying
5. When people don't use turn signals.

dark1365
2,3 Are my type!

5- what the heck?

A4E
1 talk about their childhood
2 stare at u when u it
3 talk about politics
4 ask me about how is the life in china
5 ask me how to say things in chinese

dark1365
1-yep.

the other four are OK with me.

misha
1) when people are rude to others
2) when people are rasist or sexist
3) WAR...fight....kill
4) when people pretend to be dumb
5) when people take life too seriously

badboy2004
when people fight

AvP
lying
thieving
hurting
rude
arrogant

ladygrim
.unusal eating habits
.being two faced
. having always to be right .....
. stuck up
. send junk e-mails

(sorry bout the last one cudnt thinnk of nething else

badboy2004
dodgy phone calls

eleveninches
1.Lie
2.Moan
3.Annoy
4.Being stupid
5.Being Noisy

Punk Tiger
1. Teenagers that have an obsession with mobile phones, big deal, IT'S A PHONE! (I'm a teenager & don't even have one).

2. Government that allow 24 hour drinking, that's just stupid! Duh, Blair, why do you think people are getting drunk if you all allow the pubs to be open 24/7?!!!

3. Wayne that is bothering me because I considered on becoming a goth, he's supose to be friend but he doesn't like goths, well stuff him then! And pointing out negative stuff about it! mad

4. Rappers, I hate it! Only Eminem is only okay & that's only okay, not great or anything, won't buy music!

5. James that critisizes everything I say, I say I like something & he'll say they're/it's crap or something!

Korri
People i hate.
1. Attention Whores
2. Self Centered arseholes
3. People who lable themselves as depressed because apartenly thats "hip"??
4. People who label themselves and each other to fit in.
5. People who make Top 5 Threads.

s|m
1. Nosy ppl who die if they dont find out: where you live, what sallary you have, if youre single or not, where you work, etc. cencored
2. Attention whores chair
3. Violent ppl, who always seek an opportunity to kick a$$, or just insult every human being that comes in their way.
4. P!mps.
5. Beggars, or a$$-kissers. If you don't do what they want, they'll always find some way to hurt you.

Korri, im depressed, but i didnt know its "hip" erm

dark1365
1, 2 are good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.