pissed off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacrifise666
i just got home from work abought 20 minutes ago.

three dudes were threatning my boss who is a female. they were pissed because we cant exchange items.

so one of them threatened to hit my boss.

so me and 2 other co-workers got involved and a fight took place outside in the parking lot.

10 minutes later 3 sqauds came and arrested the 3 guys for threatning a inocent by stander.

they asked our boss what happened and we got off the hook because it was helping a citisen out.

she offered us raises afterwords but we declined and said we dont need to get a raise. were just glad she's ok.blue_bandana

sniper
Nice, man, you took care of the lady, got off the hook for the fight, and declined the reward. Thats good in my book. You my friend have a little thing I like to call honor, and you defended it. Mad props, or whatever it is we teenagers are supposed to say.

drunk_nazgul
That was good! You sound like a real hero, on my part.
I'd never be able to do anything so brave.

Sacrifise666
i dont do this because i wannabe a hero or get rewarded. i do this because it isnt fair to see three jerks threatning a lady. and thats the thing that pisses me off.

i help people when they really need it.

io dont need to be rewarded or be called a hero. im trying to send a message to all them people that if you touch a lady your ass is gona get whupped.2guns

drunk_nazgul
You know who you remind me of?

Shadowskill's protective older bro. He's the coolest. And he'll never let anything get the best of us, not even a guy. (Especially when he's drunk, he can be so nice.)

Good goin', dude.

sniper
Amen to that. I've got a few rounds ready for anybody who messes with my woman.

drunk_nazgul
I want a bf like you guys. Protective.

sniper
Thanks, but don't let my gf hear that, she's protective too.

drunk_nazgul
laughing out loud I didn't mean you in particular! laughing out loud

sniper
I know, but it was still a compliment directed partially at me. God, I should be an english major, if it weren't for all that writing...

Lianslo
way to go guys, it always makes me feel better to know that there are still guys out there who believe in protecting women. Its so easy for females to get abused by other men or even their husbands, good to know that there are some honorable guys out there smile

drunk_nazgul
Huh? blink

sniper
I would like to point out that, while I am protective, I am not sexist. I do not believe that all women need protection, I just believe in protecting those who do. (I have been bashed for comments like these before, and do not want people to yell at me again.)

sniper
Nevermind, the conductor threw me off my train of thought, I lost my ticket.

drunk_nazgul
You sound like a nice guy. Just because you love your woman does not make you sexist.

Sacrifise666
hey i dont mean to change the subject but how can i upload my pic?

sniper
I've just been yelled at for the 'protect women' attitude, when it's just those who need protection. It just seems that a lot of the time, the people who we see that need help are women, I guess we can blame the press, for focusing on them, and pride, because most men are too stubborn to admit they need help.

just_guy
nice work but personally if it was me i woulda taken the raise i need all the money i can get

Raventheonly
Nice one... very honorable and employment wise declining wage increase means favor smile

sniper
You mean like a signature? like the cat I have?

drunk_nazgul
Uploading your pic... on PM or new thread or Reply to Post. Use it as attachment and browse?

Sacrifise666
yeah

Sacrifise666
justguy i believe in hard work. and as far as im concern i bust my ass off.

i dont need a raise just because i helped someone i rather earn it by keep busting my ass off.

drunk_nazgul
Honor and justice are worth more than any check. If he had taken it, it would have proven him unfit for the raise. But I can relate to needing money.

sniper
it wouldnt have proven him unfit, as he had not expected to be rewarded, but as he does not NEED the money, he did the honorable thing, and turned it down. if he had needed the money, he would have taken it, and it would not have degraded his character.

Sacrifise666
I do need the cash but i'd rather work for it the real way and not take advantige of the respect i showed.

plus i would feel selfish because it wouldnt be fair to the other employees.

just_guy
I work alot but i'd take a raise if it was for killin a spider... what can i say i'm greedy

Lianslo
i understand both of you guys' points...cuz sacrifise didn't do what he did expecting money...but hey, if you need it, and are working hard anyways, why not get the raise?

just_guy
well i wouldn't feel bad about the other employees either the guys that went out and fought for her get a raise and the others didn't the people who did the fighting got the money iz like the army

just_guy
anyway i'm out for tonight

peace

Sacrifise666
well i just got a call from security just now and there asking me if i want to become head security leader.

sniper
The man would rather feel he earned the money, than take it for the wrong reasons, he wants this to stand for who he is, he will do what is right, and take no reward. Though even I would have to take time to consider the raise. Natural greed is a weakness of mine. I consider it my downfall.

Sacrifise666
yo just in case if any of you wanna see me click the link http://backyardwrestling.com/_borders/wpe34.jpg

this was taken at my last match when i was a back yard wrestler.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.