My Pic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacrifise666
sorry abought the link because my scanner is f*cking ruined.

this was taken when i did back yard wrestling and it was posted on the official site.

so lady's click it and tell me what ya think.

http://backyardwrestling.com/_borders/wpe34.jpg

leatherface12
Cool pic man. thumb up

Sacrifise666
that was taken after a table match i did that night.

leatherface12
I hope you dont do fake moves like the stone cold stunner and crap like that. roll eyes (sarcastic) Im pretty sure you dont but real wrestling moves are much better. stick out tongue

Sacrifise666
the movies are indeed real.

i did a barbe wire match and man thatr shit hurt.

another match i also did was an inferno table match.

the tables would be on fire and by putting your opponent threw the table then you would win.

we did a glass window match after that we decided to quit using those.

leatherface12
Damn dude you put each other on fire. You better be glad you arnt dead yet man. stick out tongue

Sacrifise666
after 3 years i retired.

but they said im welcome back anytime.

leatherface12
Well for the sake of your health dont go back man. stick out tongue Just wrestle without hitting each other with barbed wire clubs and glass windows and crap and that would be a lot better.

Sacrifise666
if anything i might return as a announcer or promoter.

leatherface12
Ok that would be much better than getting nailed with barbed wire. stick out tongue

JKozzy
"The requested Website has been blocked by the Franklin Public Schools content filter. If you have questions regarding this filter, contact your teacher or building technology coordinator."

sad

nazgulinthedark
confused

Sexay1
Very Nice eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.