Crash's apperciation thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Crash sir-tin-ly deserves his own thread I dont think he has ever gotten one he has been here since June and also he is a very cool dude so give it up to Crash.

rock Crash rock

dave123
*waves mini canadian flag*

Go Crash and you're funky green wrting font thingy!

Tired Hiker
Who?

Tired Hiker
Just kidding!!! Crash is the bomb. He made me a sig a long time ago and it kicked ass. He didn't even get pissed when I got rid of it!

DeNiro
Crash is the coolest and nicest guy ever like he once made fun of my computer being sucky since he couldnt send me a email with a pic and he was like dont take offense to this i was like what a genuinly nice guy dont find guys like him ne more thumb up

NyC-gUrL
eek! CRASH RULES smokin'

Tired Hiker
I like Crash, the KMC member, better than Crash, the act of smashing into something.

DeNiro
Fo Shizzle

Crash=> cool

§pearhead
sorry d...but you spelled appreciation wrong. laughing out loud you ought to use spell check laughing out loud

Crash Overload
N.Tonks: Alright I Have My Own Thread!

Korri: This Soo Cool! I have My own thread!

Tired Hiker: Alright, My Own thread!

Crash Overload: Where's the money prize? confused

Just Kidding!

Thanx guys! I feel soo speacial! big grin I really appreciate this! THANX A MILLION!

DeNiro
I got two appeciation threads in my name should I bring them back

*puts hand up to ear* O WHAT what was that yea i should ok then ill do what the people want

Dregh
Crash , the guy that has a sig which goes from left to right??? Very cool guy , types in green big grin

DeNiro
yep thats him aka fred he rules

Dregh
Mr. Zergling wants to share his opinions with all of ya.

DeNiro
were do u come up with these things laughing out loud The luker is the best though I luv the luker haha that name is so great

Dregh
I have my pet Ultralisk saved for the next thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.