Oregon Oi Oi Oi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Alright, this is the thread where you come in and talk about how cool Oregon is. WOO HOO! Go OREGON!

Machete_guy
NRL?

VENOMfan
Oregon owns lincon city for life!...portland is cool......

badkittykitty
Yay!! Way to Go Oregon !!!

Myth
HOLY SHITBALLS! Columbia city is on that map (above Portland a bit). Thats where I live and its the such a tiny place. Hell, all there is there is houses like mine, a gas station, and an elementary school. Why the hell isn't its larger joint community St. Helens or Scappoose on there? Weird.

BTW: My college where I live 9 months of the year now is in Forest Grove which is on the map as well. GO LINCOLN PARK! Thats where the Mexicans have a fun time killing each other behind the college athletic center!

wuTa
i never been but i just met a dude who lived in oregon for a couple of years plus the oregon ducks is where joey harrington play whos now a detiot lion...and the oregon ducks had luke ridnour who was fun to watch but he left early to go pro but i enjoyed watching luke jackson play for the ducks this year in bball and he won either the 3 point contest in college or the slam dunk contest i thin it was the 3 point

Freddy_vs_Jason
Tra la la lah la la la lah!

Myth
Fred Jones went to Oregon as well. Payton is from OSU but I'm not an OSU fan or a Laker fan so BOO!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.