Budweiser vs Miller (attacking each other)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I'm curious how Miller will respond to Budweiser trying to end their President of beers commercials. These two companies are really going at each other. Miller started it with the girls putting down Bud by sarcastically saying things like, "Its ok, your the kind, really." I think that was them and not Coors, right?

Then Miller had a subtle attack by saying "You can't just declare yourself king." I thought it was pretty clever by Miller to do that actually.

But now Budweiser brought back the lizards and pretty much just saying that Miller is disqualified. Its almost like they are role playing with each other now and seeing how the other responds. I wonder how Miller will respond. That was kind of low of Budweiser because they said that the commercials can't go on.

wuTa
i didnt like the budweiser one with the lizards... the miller commericials are winning this battle so far

Myth
I just thought the lizards one was a cheap shot. Miller was clever while Bud just made up their own rules and said, "Oh, what do you know, Miller isn't allowed to win, sorry."

wuTa
yea thats like your getting burned bad and the only thing you can come up with is "your momma"

Myth
Or when 2 kids are playing and one kid "shoots" the another but the kid says he has powers that make him invinsible.

wuTa
laughing those were the days

ElectricBugaloo
i think it was funny Bud calling Miller on the fact that they are owned by South Africans

SeptemberRain
Its a Travisty and a sham and a mockery! Its a Travishamockery!!

ElectricBugaloo
the battle spills from the TV into the real world:

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/31/business/media/31beer.html

forumcrew
bud had a good point.. they based it off the fact that someone not from america cant be president. i thought it was a clever response.. especially sinse bus has been the "king" of beers for years and miller just not came up with this idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.