What starter Pokemon would you pick?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
I would pick Mudkip or Charmander, they're so cute stick out tongue

Pred@tor
Charmander is cute too!

BlackHatDefect
Well,if i had a say in it and i could pick ANYTHING,i would choose Vulpix.If not...i guess Cyntiquil

cLoVi€
psyduck (sp?) yes

i luv it roll eyes (sarcastic)

SpikeSpiegel
Shouldn't this be in the games forum?

BlackHatDefect
no,i think he or she is stating if you were in the pokemon anime which would you choose

Reborn Again
Pika... I'm a traditionalist.

Devalion
Squirtle........he's my fav!

crazy_c
Charmander. So adorable!

Matrix_Neo
Treeko his the most powerfullest especialy in his other forms!!

Tptmanno1
I dun think so!
I accually ditched him in the latter part of Ruby.
I'd say my overall favorite Pokemon from all the games is Cyndaquil
I nicknamed him flameboy! He kicked ass, the first one I got to lvl 100 without cheating, Damn that took forever!

BlackHatDefect
hmm speaking of which,in the game what did you nickname your monsters.Its a but off topic but its still pokemon relevent no?
Mine are these
Vulpix-Lexus(my best guy friend said Vulpix reminded him of me/Lexi is my name)
Red Garadoes-Tamahome
Wigglytuff-Spike
Raikou-Vash
Cyntiquil(now whatever its best form is)-Kyou
Haunter-Legato

El_Barto
Well since Bulbasuar only gets bigger in his later transformations and Charmander annoys the shit outa me. SQUIRTLE!

Pred@tor
My Red Gyrados was called Inferno
My Feralligator was called Zorba
My Eevee was called Dumbass
My Charizard was called Dragonrage
My vulpix was called Foxmulder

I nicknamed all my pokemon but I can't remember all their names

Freddy_vs_Jason
I like Squirtles evolved forms. In Sapphire I have all 3 starter pokemon, I traded with my friend but they've all evolved now. I don't mind Charmander or Charmeleon but I'm not such a big fan of Charizard.

Pred@tor
No way! Charizard is the man, ou!

Freddy_vs_Jason
Yeah, I guess........

DracotheDragon
Charmander.sadwalk

Freddy_vs_Jason
lol.

Pred@tor
what are you lol-ing about?

Freddy_vs_Jason
The face, it's funny stick out tongue

Pred@tor
Oh ok.

whitedragon
Mew 2

I am a Sock
Pokemon? omg. I haven't played that in 3 years. how many are there now? 500? I'm going old school, since that's all I know. Pika-power!

Pred@tor
lol

nail_bunny
I chose Mudkip. he is so adorable. Thats the pokemon i picked on my ruby version to. I love mudkip. stick out tongue

Jace_Rave
my charizard=Deathscyte
my mewtwo=Epyon
and nintales is my fave

Joker1237
Well I not too good with names, Fire, Tank, IT 1 it 2, lol

Impulse
I'd pick Torchic coz he turns into Blaziken and Blaziken rocks!

Orlando´s Angel
why do I have to chosee one....? well my fav is Charmander is so cute...
and chikorita......is awesome...............wy they dont included in the ruby version............thats bad................but i chosee Torchic.........and now it become a powerfull Blaziken..!!!

Serket
Cyndaquil, Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Charmander, or Totodile.
Most likely Cyndaquil or Pikachu.

eleveninches
charmander

whitedragon
I 'd have to agree Charmander...I did Blue with him so that what ad do!

Phoenix Aska
Uhhmm I'd like to have either a vulpix for the awesome Ninetales or eevee for the unbelievably kool looking flareon!

Jace_Rave
ehh...my new creation...???

i've always chosen charmander and always will!

Jace_Rave
ehh...my new creation...???

i've always chosen charmander and always will! If he's not an option, i stop playing! (ok, not really)

RyokoMasaki
If i could, I'd take a Ninetales or Mightyena.... but from that list i say CHARMANDER! *looks at my life size Charmander plushie irl* ..... how'd i get into Pokemon again?

Prodigy
If I could choose any, I'd say Ponyta/Vulpix. *nod-nod*

Ash_2000
Hey who do you think would f*** misty ash, brock, or gary

C-h-A-m-B-e-R22
everyone likes fire pokemon so muchwacko Id chose one of the grass pokemon ecspecialy Bulbasaur

eleveninches
charmander and squirtle are the best

eleveninches
i never name mine,

eleveninches
how many are there now ???
about 500?

WHich one is the best from all pokemon?

Master Mace
Squirtle, your so cute, yes you are, yes you are.

Jace_Rave
charmander...always and forever

or vulpix, or nidoran male

light master d
cyndaquil is soooooo coooooool!!!!!!

Punk Tiger
Out of all them...? Ooooh, a fire Pokemon... I normally choose fire as a starter... but who...? On all my games Charizard, Typlosion and Blaziken are strong...

When I had Cyndaquil, was at ghost gym (is it 4th gym) and Cyndaquil was level 38-39 which suprised someone else and it thrashed the ghost Pokemon big grin

Hmm, still thinking... I love all of them... ah wait, Typlosion's just fire... Charizard is flying too and Blaziken also fighting so advantage but disadvantage if used electric or phychic on them...

I don't know, who should I vote?

FEDFAN316
keepin it old school with one of the original pokemon besides,charmander rock!its like a dragon and i adore dragons!!!!! and FIRE!!!!!

Punk Tiger
Dragons do rule!

FEDFAN316
thats why i have it as my avatar...there was so many to choose from i had to do it with my eyes closed...if i was in reign of fire id be a dragon...but thats off topic isnt it?

Velcro_Boy
charmander because hes a dragon.

Joker1237
I pick the Turtle, Why, he is after my favor tv Show lol. The nija Turtles, and Turtles kick butt in Pokemon.

Now I would name them Leo, Ralf Don and mike, lol. Yes I have 4 of them.

Punk Tiger
Of course Charmander, he's a lizard and goes dragon and I love repiles big grin Charmander it is! *votes*

FEDFAN316
turtles rock

Joker1237
just done see any elecoto pokemon against me like Picka ete, And I all right, I can deal with plants lol.

JLred
I said Cyndaquil because he rocks!!!!!

If I could choose anyone I would choose Duskull (thats the floating skull right??) I think that one rocks!!!!

Punk Tiger
I'd pick a dragon or fire type, favourite Pokemon there are Arcanine, Dragonite, Flygon, Charizard, Salamance, Ninetales etc...

FEDFAN316
anything to do with dragons and fire rocks!!!

chibiruto
the one that wud kill all the uthers! i hate poko crap mad

JLred
I like the egg..whats it called?I like it when it evolves because it can evolve..Togepi!!!!!thats it!!!

Punk Tiger
Togapi rules in the cartoon "Chunky chucky preeeee!"

FEDFAN316
you mean "togi togi preeeeeeeee!"

Punk Tiger
Err, yeah, darn! I've liked Pokemon since year 6 (5 years) and got that wrong... it does sound like chucky chucky though...

socool8520
Obviously Bulbasaur. He is the greatest type matchup for the first two gyms even in the anime.

TheAuraAngel
Of the ones listed? Bulbasaur.

In Gen 1, I picked Bulbasaur cause he is obviously the best and number 1.

In Gen 2 I went with Totodile because he was a crocodile dinosaur.

In Gen 3 I went with Torchic because I'd never tried the fire starter.

In Gen 4 I went back to grass and chose Turtwig.

And in Gen 5 I picked Oshawott because he was clearly the best.

socool8520
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Of the ones listed? Bulbasaur.

In Gen 1, I picked Bulbasaur cause he is obviously the best and number 1.

In Gen 2 I went with Totodile because he was a crocodile dinosaur.

In Gen 3 I went with Torchic because I'd never tried the fire starter.

In Gen 4 I went back to grass and chose Turtwig.

And in Gen 5 I picked Oshawott because he was clearly the best.

Wow...We pretty much chose the same ones. lol Although in the gen 2 I think I chose the grass version but I can't think of the name right now.

juggerman
id have to say Mudkip since fully evolved he is strong as f*** and only has one weakness while being immune to electric attacks

BloodRain
All fire types, a Pkmn Red formed tradition.

Though online matches tells me that Infernape, Venusaur and Swampert are the best overall.

TheAuraAngel
Not really sure why Venusaur would be considered one of the best. The ability to inflict status damage? Or that one ability of his that makes him very fast in the sun?

The others I totally get.

Nephthys
One of these pokemon evolves into a flaming kung-fu chicken.

This is a spite thread.

BloodRain
Not really sure why Venusaur would be considered one of the best. The ability to inflict status damage? Or that one ability of his that makes him very fast in the sun?

The others I totally get.
Yup, really tough and with double speed in sunlight, best Grass starter. Swampert 'cause its very bulky with a decent attack, the other water types haven't got much to them. And Ape as its the fastest.

TheAuraAngel
Figured Torterra would still give it a run for it's money.

Actually Sceptile is the fastest slightly. Infernape just has better typing and way better attack.

And is cooler.

Astner

Nephthys
They should have made Charizard a Dragon-type.

He's the only one that actually looks like a ****ing dragion for christs sake.

TheAuraAngel
Still makes more sense than Gyrados being half flying type.

Astner
Originally posted by Nephthys
They should have made Charizard a Dragon-type.

He's the only one that actually looks like a ****ing dragion for christs sake.
That would have made him interesting. But at the time I think they dealt with a primary and secondary types. Flying was the most common secondary type and never used as a primary typing. Ground, fighting, ice (with the exception of Articuno), and poison were used as secondary typing as well, but they were also used as single typing.

You wouldn't find someone who had the grass, fire, electric, water, dragon, psychic, etc. type as its secondary typing.

Nephthys
Still makes more sense than Gyrados being half flying type.

Well Gyrados can fly.....

But yeah, he shouldn't be flying. I'd make him a Dragon too. Hell, make all the pokemon Dragon's. Bitches love Dragons!

Astner
Maybe the Dragon type wasn't initially thought of. Dragonite's species are numbered: 147, 148, and 149. Maybe they wanted to make them special by giving them a unique typing. Isn't dragons also associated to the divine in Asian cultures?

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Nephthys
Well Gyrados can fly.....

But yeah, he shouldn't be flying. I'd make him a Dragon too. Hell, make all the pokemon Dragon's. Bitches love Dragons!

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19200000/Iris-pokemon-19259121-800-450.jpg

Astner
The Steel typing is the best in the game though.

Nephthys
Steel?

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Dragon_3fd345_626394.jpg

Fvck your steel.

Astner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.