Xmen Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Skald Sircha
Greetings all, I am a DM in search of players! I hail from , and there have simply been too few good player submissions for my game, Mutant Evolution, so I thought I'd join a few other boards and post my advertisement here.
Xavier's School for Gifted Mutants is open to take applications. Mutants with extreme gifts, problems or disfigurations will be considered first, while those with minor problems will be considered last. I am looking to be impressed! Why should I take on your character?

Please send PM responses.
-----------------------------------------------
Ever wanted to be a mutant at Mutant High? Create your own unique super-powered mutant, and I'll consider it! As the ad states only mutants with extreme gifts will be considered first!

I've decided I'm going to be a bit picky here, and be a lot harder than I was on the first group and only take extremely well-thoughtout bios and mutants seriously. I really want Non-Generic characters, No Iceman, StrongGuy, Gargoyle, Fireman.

I do want an above average character history.
A well thought-out reason as to why your character has certain powers.
To make things interesting I've opened the book on Mutant Gifts you can use ANY spell in AD&D, it's supplements, even certain prestige classes LIKE The Fang of Thoth.

If you pick a level 5 or higher spell, you won't have it all at once. Instead you may have physical mutations/disabilities that hint at your gifts. Please include those in your bio, as well as what spell you want to use.

This game will be played on meaning if your character is accepted, you'll need to register before you can start.
You have 2 weeks.

Kaleanae
Humm... erm

Storm
Closing for obvious reasons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.