Who is the coolest in Marvel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
I'd say mabey Captian America. I mean a lot of times hes just stuffy but then once in a while he'll smile and your like, uhhh o.k. smile

moshtitan
i like hulk.

who?-kid
There are so many to like. But, in a random order, I'll go with Hulk (any Hulk), Colossus, Spider-Man, Thor and Mr. Fantastic.

Others: dr. Strange, Juggernaut, Namor, Wolverine, Thanos, Venom, Black Panther and even the grandiloquent Gladiator (somebody has to like him).

And when I was young and foolish, I had some kind of crush on Rahne Sinclair. She looked so cute back then...

And no, not Gambit, I know most people adore him, but I'm not too crazy about him smile.

Linkalicious
Spiderman, Venom, Silver Surfer, Hulk, Thanos.

Silver Surfer probably the best because he's....well....silver. big grin

Magee
Thanos. cool
And Spiderman looks cool when hes doing his acrobatics and shit, very stylish

ScarletSpider
Captain Marvel, Genis is pretty cool, especially after going insane, he does the most crazy shit and it makes some good stories.

Scarlet Spider, (duh) something about clones and imitations (ala U.S.Agent) always seem cool, to me at least. You get to see the same powers, but with a different persona controling them, and sometimes some cool and weird stuff happens.

The Slingers too, that was a good team that they should do more with. Bring back the Slingers. And the good Green Goblin.

And most recently Kasper Cole, the White Tiger, I hope to see him a lot if they do another Panther series, or feature Panther in something, which I heard some faint rumors of a new series. T'would be cool.

And the Thunderbolts are awesome, along with the Inhumans, Invaders, Maverick, Deadpool, and the Taskmaster. etc. etc.

VENOMfan
Venom, Green Goblin, Spiderman, Captain America, Hulk are just the sarting line up

DarkCrawler
Bullseye

Wynndar
Maggot is pretty tight...he needs to be around more....what happened to his ass?

ScarletSpider
Er... hate to break it to you, but Maggott's dead. :'(

MaverickIce
Captain Marvel and Black Panther.

Arachnoidfreak
Maggot sucked big time. what was his power? his insides turn to maggots and they eat stuff? woohoo.

Dr. Doom, Magneto, Thanos, Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, Deadpool, Spiderman(any version), Wolverine, Human Torch, Iceman.

just my opinion of course.

ScarletSpider
He could use the energy he got from his maggot's digesting things to gain super strength, and mad baking skills, he made one awesome blueberry pie.

Arachnoidfreak
laughing laughing out loud laughing

Wynndar
what?...who killed him?....he was still cool

Pred@tor
I hate Xmen, but Wolverine is pretty cool.

Darth Jello
Daredevil, he is the most human and has the most character out of all the marvel heroes. Also, among costumed heros, his martial arts skills are second only to iron fist.

Red Superfly
Spiderman, Daredevil, Venom and Gambit get my vote.

Spiderman is the best of the lot.

ScarletSpider
Maggott was killed in the Weapon X program during Mr. Sinister's reign of gene tinkering terror.

VENOMfan
Yeah Venom is my fav but I know that Spidey, and DareDevil are probably thee greatest characters in Marvel.

Spawnie
My first interest in MArvel got out when I saw Wolverine comics, cuz I didn't really wanna read about the other X-men, just him. I don't like Spidey that much, Venom is much more interesting. I also always liked Iron Man, and DD's design.

MaverickIce
Dr.Doom needs his props...

Also the Thing and Dr.Strange are cool too.

Maelstrom
Some of the coolest: Android Human Torch, Vision, Wonderman, Havok, Multiple Man, The Blob, Goliath(good and bad), Amanda(the witch, nightcrawlers old girl), Rogue after before gambit and her went mainstream, Binary, Juggernaut, Gladiator, Hulk, Silver Surfer, Thanos.

who?-kid
I'll go with the good old dr. Doom. He has style...! And a great costume ! And an extremely strong personality. He can be selfish and arrogant, but at times can also be noble.

The man is style incarnated...

VENOMfan
Indeed. Doom is definetly one of the most human characters out there

eleveninches
doom and magneto are 2 of the best developed characters in marvel.

captainam
for me it would be between apocalypse and deadpool.

Victor Von Doom
Dr Doom.

ScarletSpider
The Falcon. His new photon energy wings are cool.

Ironman 66
spiderman silver surfer ironman venom and colossus

SnakeEyes
Bad: Dr. Doom, Thanos, Magneto

Good: Thor, Batman, Wolverine

Nataku8188
GOD! No one's mentioned CARNAGE!!

Deadpool is definitly sweet.
Cable kicks major asses, although being a Summers really hurts him wink
Mr. Sinister is totaly sweet.
Nightcrawler is all bamfy and sheeit.
Gotta go with Omega Ted (Red)
Sabretooth.
Doom!
Thanos, owner of the universe.
Venom.

The list is just too long...

Lenord
Uncle Ben... For a guy who died on his first comic outing he gets a lot of air time (granted most of it is repetative... but still)

WarHulk980
Hulk and Apocalypse are the coolest in my opinion. I also liked Onslaught a lot too. cool

Shadow_King
Shadow_King,Apocalypse,Nate Grey,Proffesor X,Magneto,Onslaught,Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.