Tourture

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Vote on who I provided. Feel free to add any other heros that this would make a good story line.
The Incredable Hulk-He's my first choice.
The Human Torch-I like his powers but hes arrogent.
Wolverine-He's on such a vengence kick with his past that I'd like to see them catch him again and give him a face lift.
Nightcrawler-he's kinda wimpy and needs a whiping.

VENOMfan
Wolvie

DarkCrawler
Nightcrawler is not wimpy! mad

tkitna
Human Torch. Just a really boring character in my opinion. I guess its just that he's always seemed one dimensional to me.

Arachnoidfreak
this thread is to vote on who is the worst to read? i wouldn't vote anyone here. i'd vote for Captain America. he really gets on my nerves. sure, he is a great leader, he's in peak physical condition and can fight well, but his personality makes me want to crap on his face. to me, he's always seemed arrogant in the most subtle of ways(cant really explain), and...his costume...and all the do-good-y-ness...ugh. then comes Baron Zemo and Batroc the Leaper. i dont really have to explain these guys do i? and the Creeper always seemed kinda crappy to me.

well, here's an edit. i should read the title of the poll first...who should be tortured...arent i the smart one....well, i stick with my response. Cap. America, then Baron Zemo, then Batroc. maybe Creeper.

Darth Jello
which human torch?

Myth
laughing

ScarletSpider
Now that Zemo isn't being such a wuss-bag and gets out there on the battle-field he's pretty cool I think, especially now that he's one of those "ambiguous villians", lleader of the Thunderbolts, who are mostly good guys, but you have no idea what their leader is doing. And he got rid of that pink sock he used to wear on his head.

Maelstrom
The original idea wasn't who is the worst but what character, powers and all would you like to see tourtured in the book. Who would make a scene look cool. That's why i picked the hulk. His strength power makes him a great choice to be exposed to tramautic levels of pain.

Arachnoidfreak
He got rid of the pink face thing? Finally!

Im still sticking with Cap. America. He'd be ranting about how righteous he is and how unjust the torture is while being stuffed in an Iron Maiden or streched out on the Rack. since Cap is an olympic level athlete, his torture would last a very long time. get out the popcorn!

Maelstrom
cap on the rack, ha. Ever see one of those mummy cases with the spikes in em, put wolverine in that. I'd like to see the hulk be drowned, over and over.

Arachnoidfreak
the Iron Maiden is a mummy case with spikes in it.

Spawnie
yeah, and it hurts, hmm so they say.

Unstoppable
You mean: "Yeah, and it hurts - so they scream."

*grins*

WWestFlashFan
lol

Maelstrom
You know who would be hailarious to have in the chamber, Mister Fantastic. Put him on the rack, in the coffen with spikes, you name it he just fits the mold.

Tron
Torture Dealpool. It would be hilarious watching Dealpool get tortured and talk mad sh*t at the same time, then again, that would also give them good reason to torture him longer, lol.

Into the Void
It's been done before. I think issue 6 or 7.

§nakehead
Aqauman

bardock
uh pyro

Mane
PYRO!!!! TORTURE HIM!!!!! MAKE HIM SIT ON THE ANCIENT CHINESE HOMOSEXUAL TORTURE DEVICE!!!

bardock
agreed pyro sucks it big

Mane
he sucks big hairy infected herpal rhino nuts. and thats a bad thing.

bardock
if pyro didnt have a lighter on him i could take em

Mane
yeah. who couldnt?

bardock
i know a 97 year old bed ridden woman who would have trouble but in the end she would win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.