Who love's anime?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ellen
I love anime so much smile

BlackHatDefect
Yes,anime is very godly.It is a beautiful thing.My e Fushigi Yuugi,Wolf's Rain,Utena,Rayearth ECT..wat about u???

Pred@tor
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooool

sukasa
I LOVE ANIME SO MUCH TOO

dj_matrix
i love amine almost as much as i love the internet

crazy_c
i do

Sexay1
I love anime! Inuyasha is my favorite

El_Barto
We all love anime. OF COURSE WE DO! This is the anime forum!

Gregory
I like ... some anime, yes. It's just another genre; as with every genre, it has its low points and its low points. For example, I will never willingly watch Sailor Moon; I hate that show. So I guess in answer to your question: no, I do not love anime, but there are examples of anime that I love.

Battosuai_Tim
ANIME.......WHERE?!?!!? (that means I like it)

fungrl515
you know the MTV show MADE? well, there wasd this girl on today who wanted to be in a beauty pagent. she was an anime obsessor too. she had wall scrolls of tenchi muyo and i forget what else. but she loved anime.

anyway, i love anime. every kind except hentai.

El_Barto
Hentai is gross yes

crazy_c
thumb up

dj_matrix
i dont find the point in hentai its stinkin'

2x2 eyes
ne one who don't like anime must be mentle or abit... coucou.....heh heh

Cat Girl Sheryu
ppl who don't watch anime r stupid we all need to watch anime lol.happyalien

Cat Girl Sheryu
i'm jk about the stupid part well maybe i'm not but stil its nice to say lol

SeptemberRain
I love anime

Cat Girl Sheryu
Go anime! lol

Emma718
i do, i love anime sooooo much
i love Sailormoon, Cardcaptors and so many more
i am also blessed with drawing

Lord Ryugen
Anime owns. It completly owns and no one can say otherwise

soundtrack
i love anime i wish that there was like an hbo for anime and like 20 channels devoted to only anime "no commercials". i love cb, wolfs rain, cardcaptures, rahxephon, saiyuki, the 1st orphen, pretear, trigun, gundam wing, g gundam, hellsing, vandraed, etc. i would be here all day probably if i kept on going lol.......cant write them all...lol smile

candycane
anime is ok i guess

soundtrack
?

sailormoon
I looooove anime! Some people tell me I'm too old though, (I'm only 16, sad). Besides, I know people alot older than me who love anime too!

WindDancer
Most anime sci/fi can visualize stories whereas live movies can't. That's why Anime will always be cool. yes

Cizal
Of course, cartoons can do the same thing...It's just that the recent fad is anime anime anime...But, for example, a show like Megas XLR completely owns all anime, regardless. ^__^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.