Breaking news on my Book!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vim
I'm not sure if any of you have seen my other post about my book, but my book is now available for preorder through my publisher's website! It's cheaper if you pre-order, and may recieve it quicker than when it's officially released! Also I'm sorry if the price seems kind of steep but that is what the publisher priced it as, and that's what I have to go with. But check out the sneak peek, and if you like it, go to the link below, and pre-order it please!!! PLEASE!! okay enough of that, here's the link

Vim
Hello, again everyone! Just thought you would all appreciate me sharing this, my book is available at my publisher's website for a discounted price, and you just might recieve it, before it is officially released! So check out the sneak peek of my book(in my sig), and if you like what you see, then go to the link and please order it, please.

okay enough of that here is the link:
http://www.publishamerica.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?Search=Yes

BOPRecruit 16
neither of the links work. both are broken.

burlyman
eek! wicked! congratulations and best of luck selling them Vim smile

just click on 'search' and type in Clashing Forces Reclamation

Vampiree
eek! COOL! you better get much money for that ^^

badkittykitty
yay vim I very happy for you!

Freddy_vs_Jason
Same here, I don't think I'll pre-order it but I will buy it.

For my story please go to the General Fiction are, my storys titled "The Land of Arsoncara and The Necklas of power" smile
It's down the page a bit.

Predator 89
Congratulations Vim on your book the premise is very interesting and i might just pre-order. Although iam curious to know if you plan to make a follow up or sequel to your novel?

Vim
Check out http://www.clashingforces.com ! Its been updated a little bit! I'm getting there slowly but surely! And yes, there is not only a 2nd book, but also a 3rd to continue the story of Clashing Forces! Happy Dance

Kaleanae
Hi, I don't know you but I hope you'll become a best-seller author smile
Good Luck with everything and as soon as it comes out, I'll try to buy it

Vim
Thank you for your support, i just want everyone to enjoy the book, and if not, then by all means contact and let me know what you thought! Thanks again for everyone's support!

Vim
That's right one week left to order Clashing Forces: Reclamation online for its discounted price!! So get before its price goes up, save money people! LOL Anywho order it, enjoy, and get ready because the thrilling conclusion awaits you in Clashing Forces Preservation, and Revitilization! Its a trilogy years in the making. Seriously, its taking me years to write it and get it published. I hope everyone enjoys it, this is an exciting time for me and my family and friends. I can't just can't hold the excitement in any longer!!

pinkwhite
Well done on getting it published!

Vim
Thank you. By the way sorry about not getting the site up to date. its been a crazy few weeks, getting the book and all, getting interviewed... whew, i'm lovin it though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.