Emma Watson's e-mail address!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Katie_123
Ok I have inside information that Emma Watson (AKA Hermione Granger)s e-mail address iz as followz................

[email protected]

I e-mailed her, it took a while 4 a reply mind u, but she e-mailed bk, and juz sum of the stuff she sez, it seemz real 2 me! But anyway, if it isn't really her, she iz real nice and knows a lot of stuff tht I dnt think just ne1 wld no! But anyhow! Thtz all I have 2 say!

Btw I'm new here, but I love HP and I think I am IN LOVE wiv Dan Radcliffe lol.

Amy Black
Do you know Orlando's e-mail address? smile

Katie_123
Lol I wish, but am sure (99.98%) Tht that iz Emma's. Soz no clue of Orlando's, if I find out I'll tell ya, only afta I have sent him 1000 e-mailz hehe.

Elondra
there is a 0.02% posibility that it's not hers according to what you say.

Katie_123
Well, hmmmmm, tht makez it a teeny weeny chance tht it aint her, which iz gd, rite? messed I juz think it iz her but thtz juz my opinion! :d I hope it iz! Coz thtz quite kool

firebolt14
hey thnx for the email of emmas! im new here aswel n u sound quite kool my names megan do u hav hotmail? if you do cud u plse tel me ur address or if u dnt want to tell it in a open thing send a private message, thanx ps how did u get emmas email? plse reply

eezy45
I say its more than 99.99% sure that you have a faker...

There are sooooo many

Dont let ya be fooled

*Georgina_A*
yes

i seriously doubt it's real...

Katie_123
Hey Megan I dnt no how 2 send a private msg messed I do have hotmail and I will give u my addy, or u send me a private msg or sumthin coz a wld like 2 chat big grin I got her e-mail address through searching loadsa sitez the otha wk coz I was very bored lol and so I juz e-mailed her. I no wot u guyz r saying tht it mite not b her, but she was very nice wen I e-mailed her, so I wld like 2 think it was her. But hey, if it aint no harm dun!

JKozzy
Not here, I searched for ten minutes and I found probably 20 others. Leave the poor girl alone and respect her privacy.

celestial_moon
thank u. as 4 the email address, i dont think it's her. it is a very unlikely chance u have it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.