kotor2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacrifise666
this topic is for kotor II sith lords.

febuary of next year this will be released. igngames.com has a small look at the game and it looks way better than numero uno.

feel free to discuss your thoughts on how this game will do.

shangheid
it looks awsome! they made new color lightsabers thats a good thing same graphics and fight style to

punkkaveman
I think it will be one of the greatest SW games of all time.

DracotheDragon
Kotor 2??? what's the first one??? confused

shangheid
uuh kotor...

Raventheonly
Knights of the old republic for X-Box and PC

DracotheDragon
"what's the first one?" meaning what's it about. Duh. blink

Raventheonly
Origionally you are the Sith Darklord but after a battle your memory is erased after a losing battle with the Jedi and set out to save the galaxy. Yet slowly you regain your power and you alone... the player must decide who you fight for, the Darkness or the Light. Basically its a dungeons and dragons starwars RPG.

shangheid
lol yah thats pretty much it

LordRevan
i like to play the liteside but fall to the dark at the end i hope Kotor2 is like that.

LordRevan
orange saber

LordRevan
what planets would be there?

gambit88
who knows but it seems your not gonna have a choice in this one whether your light or dark if its called the "Sith" lords

shangheid
lol dude you do get a choice and no ur not a sith lord... ur a jedi and the sith assassians are killen off the jedi ur on the run from them and yes you can be light or dark and in this 1 soem team mates can only be gotten by bein light or dark and they idolize you

shangheid
well n e wayz i cant wait!! it comes out in febuary 2005 ><!

SaTsuJiN
I think it would be more interesting if they used the jade empire fighting engine for kotor 2... the new villain looks really really cool

LordRevan
what if you can play as lite and work to the dark or start as dark and work to the lite?

shangheid
id rather be dark all the way thru evil face

LordRevan
yea me too!twisted

shangheid
heh way more fun u kill everybody including jolee and juahanthats a fun part!

shangheid
i meen in the first 1...

LordRevan
But what if there on sith lords ?that won't make any since would it?

Lobo
New screens at http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/. You look just like a Prequel Jedi, similar to OB1.

super shadow GL
nice!smile

shangheid
nie dude i wanna be that black and red guy!!

Lobo
For those of you that didn't buy the magazines.

Computer Gaming World
and
Electronic Gaming Monthly

shangheid
lol i got both (i think)

WindDancer
I hope there a lot of Cameo's from the original game. I really want to see Jolee and Bastila again. Also Canderous! Those were my favorite characters. Carth could go to hell for all I care (he is a real pest!)

Rabid_Wolverine
carth will have a cameo acording to igngames.com

shangheid
yah i know...cause he rly never dies...just runs like a sissy in the 1st but jolee and johani no hope for them...

Lobo
If you're a female PC and you do the Carth romance and then go darkside you get to kill Carth at the end of KotOR.

Also a new interview.

Tyrell from Playmoreconsoles.com interviews KOTOR 2 Lead Designer, Chris Avellone.

WindDancer
Hopefully the male character can kill him in KOTOR 2. I wonder if Taris will be included in the sequel. The planet wasn't totally destroyed.

LordRevan
i hope corocant and and korriban would be on there because they are the best planets.

Rabid_Wolverine
i hate carth. the guy is ******* annoying

Lobo
The good folks at TheForce.Net have a new Q&A Interview with KOTOR 2 Producer Chris Parker and Lead Designer Chris Avellone!

Lobo

Lobo
KotOR II: Sith Lords Walkthrough Video

shangheid
nice man those are awsome

WindDancer
Whoah! You get to keep the Ebon Hawk?! That's very odd! Revan and company keep the Ebon Hawk in the end! 5 years later some other Jedi is the new owner? There might be some lose ends in the storyline. confused

LordRevan
maybe thats not the Ebon hawk its probably a different model.

Hit"Em"Up
according to ign they say its the ebon hawk.

who cares i like that ship

LordRevan
well i don't care one way or another if it is or not.

shangheid
me either but...how could they get it from reven...

WindDancer
I like the Ebon Hawk. As long as the storyline follows the events of KOTOR I will like it! thumb up

Raventheonly
That would be cool if your previous character was the sith lord and you are just a lowly knight trying to work your way up to killing yourself !

shangheid
yah that would be tight haven to kill reven but what will he look like

shangheid
cause i meen in the first 1 u can change your guy/girls face

LordRevan
what if you can pick his/her face from the first one just as your character?

shangheid
i herd you can make your jedi dude look the close/the same i dont member tho u can still be a scout scoundrel and such

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.