How was SHE-HULK created?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Please help me. I really dont know much about SHE-HULK. I dont even know who she is. Is she banners wife? How did she become a HULK?

kal-el
Here goes Leatherguy: Jennifer Walters(Bruce Banner's cousin) was with Bruce when a gangster shot her (coz shes a lawyer and was defending someone against him) and was losing blood rapidly. Brucey-boy being the smarty-pants that he is, carried out a blood transfusion using his own blood and hey presto, she transformed into a 650lbs, green hotty, maintaining her intelligence but becoming superstrong, and all things hulk, but a bit less than the angry guy.

LeAtHerRFace
Thx. big grin That helped alot.

kal-el
Oh yeah, and she cant change back to normal.

shaber
She was unable to revert since a SECOND exposure to gamma radiation... I think that reflects on the laziness of the illustrators though really. It was just that her transformations were hard to draw.

I expect anyone who had sexual intercourse with Banner or the She-Hulk would be likewise afflicted - that always seems to carry the same risks as blood transfusions.

kal-el
I expect anyone who had sexual intercourse with Banner or the She-Hulk would be likewise afflicted - that always seems to carry the same risks as blood transfusions.

LOL laughing

shaber
You may laugh, but it's the case smile Whenever you read about STDs there is always the additional info about how they can also be transmitted by blood streams mingling - like in sharing syringes sick eek! etc.

[LP]
Also, unlike Bruce, when his change into the HULK, cames from anger, SHE-HULK transforms because of fear.

---

VENOMfan
i think abomination does too

shaber
I saw an issue with the return of the Missing Link when Bruce transformed because of fear, when the Missing Link shoved him into an open mine shaft.

Herr Logan
Personally, I think it's okay to be lazy with She-Hulk's transformations because we already have that going on with the Hulk. A green giant who walks around in public, unafraid, unashamed is more interesting than another Hulk clone. The Thing is in the same boat as She-Hulk, but he isn't attractive like her, so the dynamic isn't the same. I think it's interesting to have a professional woman still practicing law in her condition.

The STI comparison is ridiculous. The gamma-irradiated blood isn't an infection, it's what it is-- blood. I'm not an expert on sexually transmitter infections, but I'm pretty sure that most people don't actually exchange blood during intercourse. The Hulk would have to be in Banner form to do this anyway (unless it was with his cousin... I'll give you a moment to block that image out), which means it's less likely he's going to tear his partner a new channel. Even if the Hulk made someone bleed during sex, he himself would have to bleed into their wounds. When STI's are transmitted, it is in several kinds of bodily fluids, not just blood. STI doesn't carry blood, blood carries STI. And gamma radiation sometimes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.