Practical application experiment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peloquin
For anyone interested in a practical application experiment of philosophy just for a bit of fun.

You will need a piece of fruit. Any fruit will do but it has to be fruit for this experiment. I'm going to use an Apple.

Take a seat, get comfortable and sit the Apple down in front of you on a table or whatever. What we want to do is love the Apple. Try your best to look on the Apple in the same way you would look on a loved one. For example, Lil B, imagine the Apple is Brad Pitt (heh heh). Emotionally, look on the apple with as much love as you can. Love the shape of it, the colour, imagine the taste as you sit there and imagine it to be the most delicious apple in all of creation. It is a perfect apple. You love this expression of perfection before you. Pour it out into the apple and imagine as you do so the Apple grows from that love. Feel a glow expanding from within the Apple. As the glow grows within, imagine the colour of the apple getting more vibrant because of it.

For all this use your imagination and emotional self. Now, continue to love your Apple for a good 10 minutes or so. Breath, relax, feel love and direct it into the Apple.

Now, clear your mind of all that. As best you can, sit in silence. Take the Apple in your hand and start to eat it. Take note of how you feel while you're eating it. Take note of any emotional changes or reactions you have while eating it. Is there any? What did you feel?

For anyone who tried this experiment please respond with any reactions and feelings you had. We can then expand on the idea.

<<Solo>>
Not to sound crazy or anything though but It was like I started to appreciate that damn apple. I started to eat it and it was the best apple I have ever had,easily.

Peloquin
Thankyou very much for trying the experiment and responding.

If you wouldn't mind telling us...specifically, emotionally, what did you feel? what did eating the best apple you ever had produce within you?

For example: Did a smile come across your face almost uncontrollably?. Did you giggle? Did you feel a sense of Joy as you ate?. Basically did the apple reflect back at you what you poured into it? Any emotional content you felt that you received from eating the apple?

Anyone else who wants to try it...take note and ask yourself the same questions...let us know.

*Solo, I want to leave it to see if anyone else will try it out and what they felt before I go into the mechanics of it. Just don't want to alter any perceptions about the experiment before people have had a chance to try it*

Darth Revan
Hmm... Sounds interesting, I'll give it a try when I have time...

Ushgarak
And this is practical philosophy how? Looks like psychology to me.

Fire
have to agree with ush

Dexx
man..that's freaky, but...

...What the f**k?..dude..this is just nasssssty. i mean come on!

lil bitchiness
I will give it a go when i have time and fruit, why the hell not.

Syren
OK, first of all, when I read the 'experiment' I figured it was another of Peloquin's imaginative games.

So, me being me, I grabbed an orange from my fruit bowl and dropped it on the table in front of me. After staring at the thing for a good five minutes I felt my eyes becoming a little unfocused, so I switched my brain on, and began imagining the taste and texture of the orange. Still feeling like a bit of a prat.

After another couple of minutes, I started to see the detail on the skin and how pretty the colour actually was. So vibrant. I allowed myself to sigh, I have absolutely no idea why, but this orange was suddenly looking extremely attractive, I think Dexx will understand when I admit this feeling freaked me out. So I took up the orange, stomped into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. But I couldn't do it, I could not slice the damn thing. What the f**k?

I eventually plucked up the courage to split the orange in half with my knife, then into segments, all the while feeling as if I had killed something. Odd. It's still sitting next to me now, on a plate, all spliced up into bits. And I can't eat it.

Peloquin, thankyou, I don't think I'll ever look at an orange the same way again. I am now going to force myself to eat it. Poor orange cry

Peloquin
Hahaha Sy, you have to eat the sucker right after 'loving' it.

Ok what philosophy am I talking about?....the idea that 'your thoughts create your reality'. Is it possible to change how we perceive an apple, for example, by changing the way we think about it. Can an ordinary apple become the 'best apple you've ever had' simply by focusing on it and thinking a certain way?. And yes I agree psychology has a lot to do with it. We're dealing with a human mind and it's effect on reality. All on how you perceive it but then what other way do you interact with reality?

Sorry if I offend, but I like to question, experiment and play with ideas. I find it to be fun.

Ok so when I first tried this experiment. I couldn't stop giggling when I was eating the apple. I asked myself why? When I ate the apple it seamed to give back what I just threw at it mentally, emotionally, energetically. Is it true that we get back that which we give? And if the concept itself is true in the small form of the experiment then how can I relate the process to everything in life. 'Your thought create your reality' it's a lovely idea...is there any truth to it? if so Waa-fu*king-hoo!! expand the idea and relate it to everything, if you choose you want to. (shrugs)

Also if you want to test the apple thing further...pour love into it and give it to someone without telling them anything about what you did. See if they mention anything about the apple. See if it's all in your head or did you actually alter the apple in reality? Test it for yourself, I'm just asking the question.

Peloquin
laughing *talking to apple* "Hey baby, can I buy you a drink"... laughing yeah no I don't think so. stick out tongue

The 'love' part in this is just a powerful emotion we can focus at something, it's just energy we're channeling into a point outside of our body...the apple. I say to use love because it's powerful energy, you'll drown that little apple in that power and alter it. You can sit there and hate the apple too, don't be surprised though if it makes you feel sick when you eat it. sick

laughing

Baylin
eek! Peloquin you mad ***** mad

You should have warned us about the possible consequences of falling in the love with the fruit!

I just tried the experiment with a banana, I dont think I should go into any detail, but lets just say it loved me right back... blink

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Syren
I ate my orange!! It was absolutely gorgeous, the taste, the texture, yet I kept having this terrible urge to stick the pieces back together What the f**k?

Perhaps I should have used a banana shifty

Ushgarak
Well, the experiment in itself is pure psychology. You can try and analyze it philisophically, of course.

Syren
I think that's the plan babe, if more people actually take the time to do the experiment, then we can start to compare results etc wink

It's pschologically 'how', but philosophically 'why'.......

Ushgarak
Errr, it is psychologically why as well...

I think it is probably the 'practical' that I picked up. Philosophy is never really so.

For example, you could run this past the Derren Brown crowd and most likely find that it is simple suggestion which has no relation to philosophy at all.

Syren
Yeah, ok, I get that. I think Pel just wanted to get people interested, in a fun way. He's a fun loving guy!

OK Mike, what would you prefer to discuss? I'll satisfy your argumentative urges whistle

Dexx
laughing out loud

Peloquin
big grin

Ok lets take it up a notch....or ten.

I'm going to attempt an advanced form of this experiment. 'your thoughts create your reality' Ha ha ha.
I'm not going to post an explanation of what I'm going to try here. I'll send it to Sy and ask that She post it if and when it works. Might take some time...I only post this now as a time reference for the experiment.

*sits back with a smile on my face and waits*

Syren
I figured I should just post this here, I had no instructions as to whether I should, but there's no other option......

jilly boel
sorry i'm late,
hmmm, let me see, let me see. so the apple. i'm guessing that by channelling your energy into the apple you basically positively charge it with the self. it becomes saturated in what ever energy your channeling, so apart from the times when your in a bad mood ( one foul tasting apple) your going to respond to that apple say in the same way that you feel about sleeping in your own bed... now bear with me, have any of you ever been away from home and come back and just loved lieing on your bed...... its becasue its your bed, its filled with you. your room your environment. if you soak that apple with some positive energy.......say love....then its going to be a good apple. haven't you ever had coffee made with love, its the best.....and if you haven't then why not?

Peloquin
haha Welcome Jilly!!! well actually you've surprised the hell out me by being early. I wasn't expecting you for a while. That was very quick. big grin

Welcome, nice to have you here and thanks for responding. Nice one about the bed that's the point I was kinda getting at with this whole thing. Been doing this for a while yeah?

jilly boel
yeah, i've been doing this since before i was born stick out tongue

You know, if you open your eyes once and awhile, you get to see things that alter you world veiw a little. lets just say that my perspective on life has been altered, twisted and turned in side out, specially the last little while. makes you open to more things.

i've never tried the apple experiment, but it makes sense. I know something similar and i would like to put this forward to anybody that tried the apple experiment.

ok, i'll say use a rock, but you can use anything, go for a walk and find a place with lots of rocks. say on the edge of creek or in a park. find a rock you like, then hold on to it. sit and channel energy into the rock. still the mind and do this for a little while ( Don't be suprised to feel the rock heat up in your hands) at a point when you feel like you've done this enough. Throw the rock away with out looking to see where it lands.
( if theres lots of rocks around it will hightlight the experiment)
Anyway, let the rock go from your mind. after awhile go look for the rock, if you do it right, its easy to find, you just walk up to it and pick it up........
its like knowing where your hand is, the rock is full of you so you can find it easily.

it doesn't need to be a rock it can be anything of a similiar situation

Peloquin
laughing well put. Especially the I've been doing this before I was born bit, agree with you there. I guess that accounts for your speed to my 'thought' thrown out into the world. In my experience those of us who are, 'altered', tend to have a certain vision on these things. It's very nice to meet you man. I always enjoy talking with open people.

So, If I were to refer to myself as a 'dream walker' you would have a reference point for that? I'm reading your energy so my guess is you would. You have some power in you my friend.

nice rock experiment, I'll try that tomorrow.

jilly boel
ha ha, a dreamer, i've met your kind.

well if its power where talking about, lets just say that mine lies in the art of stalking.....

well met.

i shall try the apple......or should i say i will try my apple

Peloquin
laughing Oh bloody hell, should have known. I was thinking 'oh my god that was quick'. I really wasn't expecting a response any time soon but you're a power stalker huh...all makes sense.

Your kind jump on power outputs like a fly on sh!t . How did you pick it up? The energy I threw out. I'm guessing you read the advanced experiment so you know what I'm talking about.

Peloquin
doh...gone I think...that was fun. Clocked at 4hrs 23 min.

Syren
OK, may I be the first to say What the f**k?

Do you know that guy?

And if not, how the hell did he, I mean, why is he, well, oh I don't know crazy

Peloquin
Hahaha, No Sy, I just met that guy. If it was a guy, I didn't check.

That was the advanced experiment. You and I called Jilly. laughing This is my world. I've been working with energy/power for quite some time. You saw what happened. I leave you to ask your questions....or not.

Ok try this....if your orange that you boosted could use that boost to do what it wanted with it...what might an orange do. Who knows. What I'm saying is that you, through your writing, did the same thing to me as you did the orange. I simply chose to use that energy to call another 'person' like me. One who could see the world as I do. It was you who knew he was here first. laughing this is not surprising to me as it was some of your energy that called Jilly here. As I said this is an advanced level.

If you would like to see this process in action for yourself. Try calling something to you. Start with a feather. A blue feather. That way you'll know when it comes. Hold a blue feather in your mind and surround that image with emotional content. You can do this by surrounding the feather in your mind with green or blue light. Which ever feels more comfortable for you. Once the feather is in coloured light see yourself in the image holding onto your blue feather. Put the two together, you and the feather in an image in your mind. Hold it for a sec, then let it go. Record the day and time and keep an eye out for a blue feather to come to you.

It's for FUN. We do it cause it feels good.

silver_tears
does it work with money then confused
say I invision a twenty dollar bill, will it come to me?

Peloquin
try it and see. wink

Although I will warn you that with money, make the words you use to call it really ultra specific. I don't mess with manifesting money directly anymore. The last time I did it I ended up in a wheelchair for 3 months. Money, if you call it, has to find a way to you. Our world uses money so much that those avenues are watched and guarded. Basically it will have to find a way into your world. To do that you might get negative results. When I tried it I used the call "I want lots of money for sitting on my ass" I got close to $100,000 but I also was forced to 'sit on my ass' by having both my legs broken and stuck in a wheelchair for 3 months. A better way to manifest money is by creating a secure opening in your life for money to flow in. Choose a job you love, pour that love into that, money will flow to you, safely.

Be careful what you wish for. wink

jilly boel
ha ha, so peloquin, you learnt the hard way about the dangers of creating your own reality. It really is the old adage of be careful what you wish for, you might get it. I learnt that the hard way as well. I'd tell you about it, but i'm not sure that everyone here is ready to hear my tale of power..... its the sought of story that you don;t want any one to miss the point on. maybe soon......

jilly boel
Syren - Theres way more to life than what you see when you walk down the street, so much more. Gaps in reality that if you don;t have a point of reference in your world veiw, then you just won;t see it. its there but your eyes will just slide right off. I say this to you because i feel an under current of power in you........ old world.
People have a system which they define the world, everyone has there own personal system which they use as a reference point. I.e - stereo types, beliefs, pre-set expectations on how other people should act. Then on top of that, you have a system that is agreed upon by society. e.g - get a job, make career, get married and have kids. etc etc. , this system takes up nearly all your energy...that said, people don't have enough energy to see the gaps in the world....... magic, monsters, other worlds and dimensions....... i say this as one reality becasue i have travelled to the ends of the earth for almost 6 years, i have seen things that no one could give me an answer for, but i asked for my questions to be answered ......... and they were......hee hee

silver_tears
are you saying there are monsters in our world huh

jilly boel
oh, 100% definetly. and i don't mean bad people...... i mean literally monsters still walk the earth, but they exist just out of reach of our perception.
They are very much a reality and they very much hunt among us and feed upon us in an energetical sense.
There ****ing ugly as well

jilly boel
peloquin- i have something that you might be able to help me with, i am unfolding a great amount of energy at the moment, the gifts for me at every turn are beyond all my expectations. i could tell it was good cause great pain exceeded all the events that are taking place.
That said..... in my dreams i woke up in a field, as i walked i came across a great forest. As i entered the forest i looked back across the feilds as great flights of butterflys flew up, it was one of the most awe inspiring things i have ever seen. I then turned and walked the forest where i found great peace.
Last night, i left the forest and traveresed a valley........that led to a slope. After climbing I am now standing on a mountain peak, at a cliffs edge, i am so high, and i can see far, what presents it self to me is the end of the mountain range and a great great ocean. The ocean is calling me and i know its my destination. Does this mean anything to you......... i am thinking that i may have to leap from the cliff and see if i can make it to that ocean, as i said, it is calling me.....

anything in there you might be able to illuminate for me

silver_tears
may I say you guys are very weird happy
interesting.........but weird confused

Peloquin
Welcome again Jilly. I see you applying your art here. Heh heh heh.

You're on the path to expansion, stepping into the 'dreamers' realm. You're art is in the energies of the world. Seeking out, 'stalking', power externally, seams you have gathered enough my friend. You are now walking within to seek and become power internally. At a point the decision was made; I seek freedom and fluidity within. This is represented by the 'field', An open place. The 'choice' represented and reflected in the dream tongue. From an expression of freedom you were drawn to a great forest. This is your history, your ancestry, That which your mind has grown through your physical life. The first layer of trees are beliefs, the youngest creations of the mind, as you go further into it you will pass through beliefs that are stored in your base genetic structures (genetic history). And through that your personal expanded history of self (existence history). The butterflies are an expression of a celebration, this is a good thing you do...it is reflected. You felt overwhelming joy, you felt the freedom you asked for. The cliff's edge, the final leap into the unknown. It symbolises itself as you have asked for freedom, you travelled through your history, you came to a point in where you are free from that history. Now looking out from a point on high in which you also see your true state of peace. Your urge to jump is correct. It symbolises the full release of your history. The belief we all once had: If you jump you will die, not the case. This symbol represents both beliefs on death and beliefs on how reality works. Make the leap and learn that lesson. Learn it and you will land safely in the ocean. You will become the ocean. The body that you walked in (your dream expression of the physical mind) will disappear. Your body of mind will become an ocean. Expanded, fluid. Within that you are complete peace. (clam blue ocean, heh heh) but you also have power at your calling to move mountains. Welcome.

Now that's the dream tongue for what's happening genetically within your physical brain. You're altering the chemical process. In one term, from alpha (field) to beta (forest) to theta (ocean). Travelling to those parts within you you will then bring it to full circle. Alpha, beta and theta brain waves operating as one. This cannot be done in the physical mind, only the path to get there can be walked in the physical mind. Circular thinking is thinking with the mind of your expanded energies. Your mind will have no limit, no storage system, no borders of physicality, quite literally you will no longer contain electrical signals within your physical brain paths, those paths expand. That being the case If you want I will join you in your dream. I have your signature harmonic within my field of expression. Look and feel it in the top back hand area a metre from your head. Align with that and we can have a chat. Use your power stalker. smile I am there. Shall we play? Heh heh heh.

Peloquin
laughing Cheers Sil. big grin

Peloquin
Well said and well spotted.

PS: Mess with Her and it's game on smile Heh heh heh

Peloquin
This is fun smile

Syren
OK, first of all I don't think you need to warn Jilly about me Pel, but thanks anyway, you made me feel all, I don't know, hardcore roll eyes (sarcastic)

Secondly, I'm getting what you guys are saying, I'm reading you word for word and yet I'm hearing so much more than what's written. I don't think I'm on the same wavelength as you, not even close, but I feel connected.

Keep me linked, ok?

Syren
OK, I have no idea if this is going to work, but I'm concentrating on Pel right now.

We're never online at the same time, so I figured I'd start large and call on my favourite guy big grin

*screws up eyes and fists and starts to focus on Pel*

shifty

Peloquin
heh heh heh in_love

You're so awesome. Oh my god so unbelievably cute!!

I have to do something right now but I'll come back on and chat to you about this.

inlove hug

For now a key within a riddle, always the riddle heh heh heh: you have to hold onto me within your mind by not holding onto me within your mind. Focus by way of non focus.

wink

You rock my world Sy. big grin

Peloquin
Ok so it kinda like the idea of a 'world within'. Calling someone is quite difficult to do. One must understand the riddle of the mind. In terms of the mind being an ocean. In one sense you are just a drop of water in that ocean that only knows itself as a drop. It looks upon the ocean as a drop from within it...separate by defining itself as a drop. When you tried to call me you used the right theory but you looked within the 'drop' to call me. The 'drop of water' must expand its idea of self and realise it is of the ocean, one with it, it is the ocean. Within the ocean, many drops of water, I am one, you are one. From an expanded point of being an ocean look within to call me. smile See what I mean? Heh Heh. The trick is in first expanding your mind as a singular 'drop of water' to being an ocean. It is holding onto me without holding onto me. It is focus without focus.

To expand your 'drop' heh heh, start small. Try calling an object into your life. A feather is perfect to start with. It's nature, light, associated with air and freedom, you bring that nature in when you call something like a feather. Then you use that nature within you to expand. Little by little.

Oh yeah...Sy...'keep you linked'. Until you ask it of me I shall not leave. Came to you for a reason. I'll go from verbal/written communication when you can hear me without the need for it. I'll still be there as long as you wish it.

jilly boel
peloquin ,
what you said about my dreaming state makes sense, very much sense. I was never one for linear thinking it was always to restictive anyway, ha ha.
That said, i think i might be able to re-phrase what you just told syren, In say more human terms stick out tongue. its all about points of reference.....

jilly boel
ok, syren, in around about way, heres my perspective on what peloquin just said-
Stop for a sec and look around you, the world you see and everything in it. what you see is you. You create your reality,,, now before you say, hey, wait a sec, i didn;t create that window, and i certainly didn;t create johhny depp on my wall and my collections of my little ponies devil i would agree with you there, what you see is the consensus on reality that most of the human race agree upon, that, that is a chair, and that is a window. But whats all you is your perception of the world. A good way to look at it is that no 2 people have the same memory of the same event, we might both see the same person, where i might think he looks angry you might think he looks worried. Now if you take it further then we might agree that no two people actually exist in the same world, i have no understanding in the slightest of the world of say a doctor, i have reference points that make me able to understand his point of veiw, but i have never been 6 hours into an operation, covered in blood and tinkering with someones ticker, nor will i ever, this dr may have a girlfriend and i understand what it is to have a girlfriend, but not "his" girlfriend. That said, if i dated the same girl he did, i still would have understanding of his girlfriend and his expereince but my experience of the same women would be completely different. see he may think shes annoying when she gets drunk, but i might think shes damn sexy when shes drunk................

that said, people don;t realise this, but we are all alone in the world, that is what it means to be human.

Now, if our perception of the world is how we create the world. then our state of mind determines the nature of our world .... if your happy, then the world is a bright place, if you are sad, it is a dark
place.
Now, when that is said, what people don;t realise is what happens when you throw your personal power into the mix, thats when you start to have fun or pain if you are careless.

Basically you are constantly sending out messages into the world and the world answers back. Most of the time the messages are unconcious and mixed, hence the reason people have such crazy lives...........
Now, to actually get to the point of what peloquin was saying, is that when you called him to you, you intent was right, the mistake you made was that you kept holding on to the thought. You didn;t let it go and the more you let it go the better. its like you had a letter, but never posted it so the person never received it, and thats all you need to do.
you hold a thought, a question, and object or a person in your minds eye, ( imagine it as solidly as possible, i.e - ask the question , then see it answered, call the person and see them come....) and then let it go. Know its in the post, it may take awhile, but it will get to its destination and when that happens you will get a response.........

once you work it out its powerful stuff, the danger of it all is what the actual message is that your sending out , i.e- be careful what you wish for you might just get it.
if i read what peleoquin said about him calling money and being able to sit on his arse. He got his money but was in a wheel chair for sometime with both legs broken, it is powerful stuff. ............. am i close to the mark peloquin????

jilly boel
and to reference what i just said to the ocean.......

you are a single drop in an ocean, but are the ocean, you are a drop because you define yourself as a drop and that seperates you from being the ocean..........
you are an single individual in the universe, but are the universe, you are an individual because you define yourself as an individual and that seperates you from being the universe

the secret is that you are the drop and the ocean.........you are an indivdual and the universe,

and when you open your self to both possiblities, thats when the fun really starts...................................

Peloquin
More Human terms??...(little antennas on Pel's head straighten suddenly with a 'ping' sound)

Just what do you mean by that? You taking the piss Jilly or what?

That's it, I'm coming to your dreams tonight in the form of Cletus the slack jawed yokel and am going to sing 'I'm Henry the 8th I am' till your head explodes. No 'time' in the Dream stalker, prepare for an eternity of bad hillbilly karaoke. I wonder Jilly, what mood might you be in tomorrow morning?. hahahahahaha. (don't worry folks it's just fun and games, nothing better in this world than to play, Jilly...yeah you're cool you know what I'm doing)

When a Dreamer and a stalker meet they display two sides of the same coin. One approaches power from outside of physical reality (dreamer) the other pulls power from within physical reality (stalker). The two butt heads allot. Jilly, do you have a 'dreamer' friend in your world? Know what I'm talking about? I'm sure you do as you've just done the classic coin mirroring here. That is why I respond with a game. Through playing we learn the others art.That is why you and I have met here I think, this is a good thing and I'm enjoying it very much.

With that said, I liked my approach better smile

Nah man good points and thank you for your perspective. I thought the letter posting bit was spot on. Happy to hear what I said about your dreams touched truth within you. The path you take is a long one, as I'm sure you know, I wish you all the best and am here and more than willing to help in any way I can. You didn't mention if you felt my presence though...would like to know your perception on this. Where in Australia are you Jilly?? I'm in Brisvegas. Oh yeah....you fully just stole my Ocean thing...Yeah sure I stole it from someone else but not from right under their nose!!

"Second verse, same as the first" MAW!! Come Awn out I'ma singin a sowng! Yehaw.

Peloquin
Jilly, I have friends like you around me. We test and play with eachother and I've kinda slipped right into doing that with you here. Are you cool with that? Heh heh I'm not really going to do the slack jawed yokel to ya. Just taking the piss.

Syren
So instead of defining myself as simply one drop in the ocean, just another statistic, I should rather see myself as the whole of the ocean and a miniscule part of it? How do you do these two things at the same time? They are two sides of a coin, yet also two extremes, so far separated yet also so close they're almost one.

Why start with a feather? If I know I can do it, then I can do it. As Peloquin has already said at some point, it is the belief in one's capabilities that limit one's capabilities, am I right?

jilly boel
ha ha, are you asking me if i have any friends that are a little bit too removed from the coming and goings of day to day life? any friends that seem to be too detached from the situation? who remind your average human of, say, a cold winter wind that cuts right through you and leaves you chilled to the bone............ then yes, mu ha ha....

that said, i live in byron bay, theres a nice energy here.............. as you can imagine...............................

jilly boel
It is very true about your capabilities, but that said, finding a technique that breaks it down the process into its simplest form, and you don;t get more simple than say a feather, highlights that there is a mechanism at work.......and that it is purely just a mechanism......

if you can break it down into its most base form, then you have a reference point to work with.............. you can see it, work with it and then use it as a tool, to discover more.......................................

if i was teaching you kung fu for the first time............. the last thing i would show you first was the 'touch of death' even if you had a natural talent for the 'touch', i would say "hey sy, here is the 'pinkie touch of annoyance' nono"

"go out into the world and use this new technique and see what happens.............."

so a feather is good, becasue once you see the mechanism and then expand it to encompasse everthing in your life, then you can use it as easily as breathing...............................

that said, i think peloquin missed a bit ..........whistling that when you call the feather......... picture it in your hand.........other wise you will only see it....................

Peloquin
Wow, sounds like you're describing someone with some intimacy issues heh heh heh I was actually asking about the art of dreaming. And if you met anyone who displays that art. Or you might just have met a dreamer with issues, if that's the case you should come up to Brisvegas for a visit. See how the art is practiced from someone who thinks the Muppets had the right idea in life big grin

Syren
Can I just ask either one of you to define 'dreamer' and 'stalker' please? big grin

Peloquin
heheh lucky I've already had a run up for this question. I'll PM you my first attempt at writing this in the written word. It's a book Sy, you ask for a book. laughing

Syren
I asked for a book, I received a book. As good as his word that guy yes

But OMG, it's enlightening.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.